You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2014-09-30] CSKA Moscow vs Bayern Munich

Discussions on the UEFA Champions League matches.

What is your prediction for this match?

Poll ended at Tue Sep 30, 2014 7:45 pm

CSKA Moscow will win
No votes
It will end in a draw
No votes
Bayern Munich will win
100%

Total votes : 21

Re: [2014-09-30] CSKA Moscow vs Bayern Munich

Postby ramsej84 » Tue Sep 30, 2014 6:54 pm

Tedesco wrote:This was one of the worst football matches I've seen in my entire life.
thank God I was off from work so I did not had to take time off on perpous.
If we play like this vs Rom; they will run riot and trash us to the tune of +3 goals... Pizza in his 3min app was more dangerous than the overrated Pole. I miss Mandzu & Gomez a lot... And also our previous coach...JH

Sent from my GT-S6802 using Tapatalk 2
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby tflags » Tue Sep 30, 2014 6:54 pm

Come on, it wasn't worse than that: http://www.soccer-blogger.com/2012/10/2 ... ns-league/

ramsej84 wrote:Calm down , calm down :???:

#-o
tflags

Postby Ottomeister13 » Tue Sep 30, 2014 6:55 pm

3 points are in the pocket, sweet. The only thing i can complain about is the fact Dante/Benatia ( for Benatia and his pace is hope, Dante's pace just completely sucks and i hope that they look for a replacement after this season ) and the fact the players are to afraid to shoot the damn ball at goal, but instead try to outplay their opponent another time to fuck up the chance. It was just like Muller... lob that damn ball instead passing it to your right..

Should have been decided way earlier with a 2-0, it coulb have been a lot easier. But we cant forget the fact that you play a practise match without fans and stuff, that made it quite boring to watch in the first place.
Ottomeister13

Postby envagyokazapad » Tue Sep 30, 2014 6:59 pm

I think at some point we were like fuck it...let's pass it around for 1-0. I was OK with that, it didn't look like we had much of an idea what to do anyway, so that's the safest...

What I don't understand is why we are not trying to use the wings at all, especially against a team that parks in the middle of the field. It looks like our reaction to an opposition sitting so deep is our attackers dropping back and just playing centrally...I don't get why we are not trying to stretch them a little. And even if that's not the main game plan, why are we not even trying it, when playing down the middle clearly doesn't work.

I don't believe Benatia is as bad as he looked today, if so then we just found a slower version of DVB :mrgreen:
envagyokazapad
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby nm462272 » Tue Sep 30, 2014 7:00 pm

It's hard to play against a team that parks the bus/plays with a 5-man backline, but we really need to work on shooting execution. Too many passes instead of shots today. Happy we got the 3-points though!
Des interessiert mi ois ned, der Scheißdreck. Weltmeister samma! Den Pott hamma! Den scheiß goldener Schuh kannst da hinter d’Ohr’n schmiern! - Mia San Mia

Euer Hass ist unser Stolz!
nm462272
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby Tedesco » Tue Sep 30, 2014 7:01 pm

I was almost punching the wall in the last 10 minutes when you could hear Pep screaming "Hold the ball!"... :evil:
Tedesco
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby Dalv » Tue Sep 30, 2014 7:04 pm

Ottomeister13 wrote:3 points are in the pocket, sweet. The only thing i can complain about is the fact Dante/Benatia ( for Benatia and his pace is hope, Dante's pace just completely sucks and i hope that they look for a replacement after this season ) and the fact the players are to afraid to shoot the damn ball at goal, but instead try to outplay their opponent another time to **** up the chance. It was just like Muller... lob that damn ball instead passing it to your right..

Should have been decided way earlier with a 2-0, it coulb have been a lot easier. But we cant forget the fact that you play a practise match without fans and stuff, that made it quite boring to watch in the first place.

Peculiar decision by Muller indeed, could have easily dribbled the GK to his left, easy goal. Overpassing in front of goal is something Guardiola should have in mind changing.
Dalv
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Ottomeister13 » Tue Sep 30, 2014 7:05 pm

ramsej84 wrote:
Tedesco wrote:This was one of the worst football matches I've seen in my entire life.
thank God I was off from work so I did not had to take time off on perpous.
If we play like this vs Rom; they will run riot and trash us to the tune of +3 goals... Pizza in his 3min app was more dangerous than the overrated Pole. I miss Mandzu & Gomez a lot... And also our previous coach...JH

You are quite the optimist huh? :P

Luckily Boateng will be back in the squad by then and Rafinha probably aswell and the hope is there that Thiago will be back aswell.. But to say Pizza was more dangerous in his 3 mins then Lewa is a bit... i don't know, weird. It's Obvious you don;t like him, but he tries his best, falls back to even get the ball and almost all the time has like 2 or 3 people on his feet..
Ottomeister13

Postby runaway » Tue Sep 30, 2014 7:06 pm

runaway wrote::wink:

Pretty accurate. :lol:

I think we should rethink the pushing all our players to the opposition's half against bus parkers strategy. It clearly is not helping. Moscow's 541 with no space between their defense and midfield. Our players are already swarmed with 3 players. Shots gets blocked. Short passes intercepted. A lot of the first touches failed and with a bus, they don't have time to do another touch. Long balls or lob through balls were the ones that really created the chances. Let's try and sit back on our own half instead. Draw out this fcking buses out of their own half.
“If players weren’t human, I’d never lose.” ~El Loco
runaway
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Philippines

Postby Element » Tue Sep 30, 2014 7:07 pm

it was a pure tactics game

we lead 1-0 and then switched to power saving mode , hoped for better chance conversion especially in the end , but overall this is what i expected

I like How Goetze is contributing to the team now , very great football in the recent games
Element

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Jordan
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby ramsej84 » Tue Sep 30, 2014 7:07 pm

But Peppi is happy cause we had a 72% ball possession. Wow well done... I am sure that whatever our board say I am sure they are not happy at all...

ramsej84

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby bastos80 » Tue Sep 30, 2014 7:07 pm

Lewandowski barely getting anything from Götze, Müller and Robben.

Lewa + Ribéry = GOAT
Lewa + Müller = not so GOAT (so far)
Last edited by bastos80 on Tue Sep 30, 2014 7:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sané ---- Lewandowski ---- Gnabry
Davies - Thiago - Kimmich - Dest
Hernández -- Alaba -- Upamecano
--------------- Neuer ----------------
bastos80
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Borusse » Tue Sep 30, 2014 7:09 pm

How can I not hate Bayern? I lost a bet because of them. :| I wanted over 2,5...
Last edited by Borusse on Tue Sep 30, 2014 7:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Borusse
Borussia Dortmund Supporter

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Poland

Postby ramsej84 » Tue Sep 30, 2014 7:11 pm

bastos80 wrote:Lewandowski barely getting anything from Götze, Müller and Robben.
oh come on this is an old excuse... Its a cliche'... Although I don't blame him 100% ... The guy who coach us is responsible for his change in form. Pep's tactics are arcaic.

ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby PunkCapitalist » Tue Sep 30, 2014 7:11 pm

I hate it when Pep instructs the team to pass around and lose time. Last 10 minutes were indeed painful.
PunkCapitalist
I live on BayernForum.com

PreviousNext

Return to UEFA Champions League