You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2017-12-11] Champions League Round of 16 Draw

Discussions on the UEFA Champions League matches.
 

What is your preference for this draw?

Poll ended at Mon Dec 11, 2017 12:00 pm

Bayern Munich to draw a top opponent
6
43%
Bayern Munich to draw a medium opponent
8
57%
Bayern Munich to draw a weak opponent
0
No votes
 
Total votes : 14

Re: [2017-12-11] Champions League Round of 16 Draw

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Mon Dec 11, 2017 8:46 pm

His knowing smile after he read out "FC Barcelona" is funny. He was probably happy for us.
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
User avatar
FCBayernMunchen
Moderator
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 31824
Joined: Tue Aug 05, 2008 12:54 pm
Location: Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 9020 times
Been thanked: 7610 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: [2017-12-11] Champions League Round of 16 Draw

Postby Jorge » Mon Dec 11, 2017 10:16 pm

Roonzil wrote:(...)with all the political shit(...)
There is a redundancy already in this statement.
User avatar
Jorge
I post all the time
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 1614
Joined: Thu Dec 13, 2007 7:32 pm
Location: Fort Lauderdale, USA
National Flag:
World Trade Organization
Has thanked: 110 times
Been thanked: 1088 times
Gender: Male

Re: [2017-12-11] Champions League Round of 16 Draw

Postby Jorge » Mon Dec 11, 2017 10:28 pm

Bayern should have no problem going through. All we need is a win by any score at home (doable) and score just one away and we should be fine since it is hard to imagine Beşiktaş scoring multiple goals in any leg.

I can't wait to watch Madrid vs PSG. I have the feeling that if Madrid wins the first leg, PSG will be completely exposed in Paris with Madrid sitting back to hit them with counterattacks.
Last edited by Jorge on Tue Dec 12, 2017 2:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Jorge
I post all the time
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 1614
Joined: Thu Dec 13, 2007 7:32 pm
Location: Fort Lauderdale, USA
National Flag:
World Trade Organization
Has thanked: 110 times
Been thanked: 1088 times
Gender: Male

Re: [2017-12-11] Champions League Round of 16 Draw

Postby Daxtie » Tue Dec 12, 2017 12:03 am

Dear fans of Bayern München,you definitely shouldnt underestimate us.We know very well that your team is very strong but we are not piece of cake either [-X .Im a Besiktas fan.Good luck to everyone 8)
User avatar
Daxtie
Hey, I'm new here!
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Mon Dec 11, 2017 11:46 pm
Location: Antalya-Turkey
National Flag:
Turkey
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time
Gender: Male

Re: [2017-12-11] Champions League Round of 16 Draw

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Tue Dec 12, 2017 12:49 am

Daxtie wrote:Dear fans of Bayern München,you definitely shouldnt underestimate us.We know very well that your team is very strong but we are not piece of cake either [-X .Im a Besiktas fan.Good luck to everyone 8)

Welcome! Thank you and same to you. :)

Out of curiosity, would you have preferred Real/Juve/Chelsea?
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
User avatar
FCBayernMunchen
Moderator
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 31824
Joined: Tue Aug 05, 2008 12:54 pm
Location: Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 9020 times
Been thanked: 7610 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: [2017-12-11] Champions League Round of 16 Draw

Postby Daxtie » Tue Dec 12, 2017 1:03 am

FCBayernMunchen wrote:
Daxtie wrote:Dear fans of Bayern München,you definitely shouldnt underestimate us.We know very well that your team is very strong but we are not piece of cake either [-X .Im a Besiktas fan.Good luck to everyone 8)

Welcome! Thank you and same to you. :)

Out of curiosity, would you have preferred Real/Juve/Chelsea?


Hmm.Today form status vs Chelsea pretty good.But 2 months too long time :lol: .
User avatar
Daxtie
Hey, I'm new here!
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Mon Dec 11, 2017 11:46 pm
Location: Antalya-Turkey
National Flag:
Turkey
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time
Gender: Male

Re: [2017-12-11] Champions League Round of 16 Draw

Postby IsiahRashad » Tue Dec 12, 2017 3:29 pm

Image
User avatar
IsiahRashad
I'm a post king!
 
Years of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 3166
Joined: Wed Apr 08, 2015 9:38 pm
National Flag:
Bulgaria
Has thanked: 1466 times
Been thanked: 1296 times
Gender: Male

Re: [2017-12-11] Champions League Round of 16 Draw

Postby tflags » Wed Dec 13, 2017 7:26 pm

Madrid is going to have a tough time beating PSG if they can't even beat Al Jazira . 1-1 on the 67"
Kimmich
Kimmich - Thiago - Kimmich
Kimmich -- Kimmich
Kimmich -- Hummels -- Boa --Kimmich
Kimmich with Gloves
User avatar
tflags
Moderator
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 9243
Joined: Fri Feb 18, 2011 8:41 pm
Location: Around the world... in 80 days.
National Flag:
Ecuador
Has thanked: 873 times
Been thanked: 2938 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: [2017-12-11] Champions League Round of 16 Draw

Postby prasun77 » Thu Dec 14, 2017 6:15 pm

aterford wrote:So I am not a conspiracy theory person at all. But I have to wonder if Alonso did us a favor with the draw. Skip to about 18:20 or so on this video. You see Chelsea selected, only possible opponents at that point are Barca or Besiktas. Xabi has his eyes on the Barca ball the whole time....granted the camera cuts away so you can't see what exactly happens but then you see Xabi halfheartedly shuffle the two balls around and - surprise, surprise - out comes Barcelona, leaving Bayern v Besiktas. What a guy! :lol:



Brilliant observation..
Danke Xabi..Hope you are there for the other draws as well..
Bayernaholic!
User avatar
prasun77
I'm a post king!
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 3309
Joined: Wed Jul 24, 2013 6:03 pm
Location: India
National Flag:
India
Has thanked: 725 times
Been thanked: 1172 times
Gender: Male

Re: [2017-12-11] Champions League Round of 16 Draw

Postby Isabella » Sat Dec 16, 2017 9:21 am

prasun77 wrote:
aterford wrote:So I am not a conspiracy theory person at all. But I have to wonder if Alonso did us a favor with the draw. Skip to about 18:20 or so on this video. You see Chelsea selected, only possible opponents at that point are Barca or Besiktas. Xabi has his eyes on the Barca ball the whole time....granted the camera cuts away so you can't see what exactly happens but then you see Xabi halfheartedly shuffle the two balls around and - surprise, surprise - out comes Barcelona, leaving Bayern v Besiktas. What a guy! :lol:



Brilliant observation..
Danke Xabi..Hope you are there for the other draws as well..


Trying to draw Barca and Chelsea together was also drawing together hated rivals of his other two clubs (Real and Liverpool) so I guess that was an almost irresistible chance for him
User avatar
Isabella
Yeah, now I'm talking!
 
Posts: 182
Joined: Sat Feb 18, 2017 5:26 pm
National Flag:
Italy
Has thanked: 4 times
Been thanked: 49 times
Gender: Female

Re: [2017-12-11] Champions League Round of 16 Draw

Postby Pelin » Mon Dec 18, 2017 12:07 am

Real has more experience and referee support as well as Kurzawa who is the weakest link for PSG. it won't be easy for PSG. Nevertheless, l hope they get through to next round.

l think PSG's backline is more protected with Rabiot as box to box and Motta as destroyer.
Pelin
I post all the time
 
Years of membership
 
Posts: 1471
Joined: Thu Aug 18, 2016 4:45 pm
Has thanked: 293 times
Been thanked: 421 times
Gender: Male

Re: [2017-12-11] Champions League Round of 16 Draw

Postby Hardrade » Mon Dec 18, 2017 3:04 am

I would prefer Real to win and humiliate them in both legs. € 400 million project getting knocked out early in that fashion is likely to suffer a lot internally, it could have a disastrous influence on their future - which is all pretty neat. :D
Cría cuervos, y te sacarán los ojos
User avatar
Hardrade
Yeah, now I'm talking!
 
Posts: 254
Joined: Fri Apr 28, 2017 6:27 pm
Location: Belgrade
National Flag:
Serbia and Montenegro
Has thanked: 45 times
Been thanked: 153 times
Gender: Male

Re: [2017-12-11] Champions League Round of 16 Draw

Postby PunkCapitalist » Mon Dec 18, 2017 5:53 am

Hardrade wrote:I would prefer Real to win and humiliate them in both legs. € 400 million project getting knocked out early in that fashion is likely to suffer a lot internally, it could have a disastrous influence on their future - which is all pretty neat. :D
Yeah. I'd rather see Madrid win as well, despite disliking them too. I'd even take another Madrid CL win over either PSG or Shitty.

Sent from my Moto G (5S) Plus using Tapatalk
User avatar
PunkCapitalist
I live on BayernForum.com
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 5613
Joined: Sun Dec 22, 2013 6:15 pm
Has thanked: 2410 times
Been thanked: 2299 times
Gender: Male

Re: [2017-12-11] Champions League Round of 16 Draw

Postby #12 » Mon Dec 18, 2017 7:21 pm

Of course - at least RM is an actual club...
JUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPP
User avatar
#12
I live on BayernForum.com
 
Years of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 9523
Joined: Sat May 16, 2015 1:31 pm
National Flag:
Germany
Has thanked: 387 times
Been thanked: 2588 times
Gender: Male

Re: [2017-12-11] Champions League Round of 16 Draw

Postby Larhm » Tue Dec 19, 2017 6:13 am

Jorge wrote:Bayern should have no problem going through. All we need is a win by any score at home (doable) and score just one away and we should be fine since it is hard to imagine Beşiktaş scoring multiple goals in any leg.

I can't wait to watch Madrid vs PSG. I have the feeling that if Madrid wins the first leg, PSG will be completely exposed in Paris with Madrid sitting back to hit them with counterattacks.


lol that was the exact thing that happened to us a couple of years ago.
User avatar
Larhm
Yeah, now I'm talking!
 
Years of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 247
Joined: Tue Jun 30, 2015 1:13 pm
Has thanked: 17 times
Been thanked: 71 times
Gender: Male

PreviousNext

Return to UEFA Champions League

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: AhrefsBot [Bot] and 1 guest