You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2021-11-02] Bayern Munich vs S.L. Benfica

Discussions on the UEFA Champions League matches.
 

What is your prediction for this match?

Poll ended at Tue Nov 02, 2021 9:00 pm

Bayern Munich will win
3
100%
It will end in a draw
0
No votes
S.L. Benfica will win
0
No votes
 
Total votes : 3

[2021-11-02] Bayern Munich vs S.L. Benfica

Postby MatchBot » Thu Oct 21, 2021 8:15 pm

Bayern Munich vs S.L. Benfica
Bayern Munich vs S.L. Benfica
Competition: UEFA Champions League
Venue: Allianz Arena, Munich

Previous encounters:
  • [2021-10-20] S.L. Benfica 0 - 4 Bayern Munich (UEFA Champions League)
  • [2018-11-27] Bayern Munich 5 - 1 S.L. Benfica (UEFA Champions League)
  • [2018-09-19] S.L. Benfica 0 - 2 Bayern Munich (UEFA Champions League)
  • [2016-04-13] S.L. Benfica 2 - 2 Bayern Munich (UEFA Champions League)
  • [2016-04-05] Bayern Munich 1 - 0 S.L. Benfica (UEFA Champions League)


User avatar
MatchBot
I post all the time
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 1260
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2011 11:08 am
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 12 times

Re: [2021-11-02] Bayern Munich vs S.L. Benfica

Postby vtotheinay » Sat Oct 30, 2021 1:36 pm

hey guys I'm currently looking to buy a single ticket for this match never been to one before (american visiting europe). what would be the best place for me to check? I was on viagogo but that site looks like crap honestly.
User avatar
vtotheinay
I'm a chatterbox!
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 794
Joined: Sat Aug 29, 2015 7:32 pm
National Flag:
United States of America
Has thanked: 319 times
Been thanked: 523 times
Gender: Male

Re: [2021-11-02] Bayern Munich vs S.L. Benfica

Postby Ottomeister87 » Sat Oct 30, 2021 1:54 pm

Viagogo is a scam site with way overpriced tickets, Bayern had a legal dispute with them a couple years back, since the tickets got sold there for ridiculous high amounts.

They have their own zweitmarkt ticket site now.

But there was a news article on the site about the Benfica game that you could still get tickets for that game. Just checked, and there are in fact still a lot of tickets available. Some blocks even 300+ tickets. But you need an account to log in, no idea of you need to be member also. though.

https://tickets.fcbayern.com/internetve ... tList.aspx
Ottomeister87
I post all the time
 
Posts: 2438
Joined: Mon Apr 12, 2021 8:25 am
National Flag:
Germany
Has thanked: 415 times
Been thanked: 652 times
Gender: Male

Re: [2021-11-02] Bayern Munich vs S.L. Benfica

Postby PunkCapitalist » Sat Oct 30, 2021 2:48 pm

Ottomeister87 wrote:Viagogo is a scam site with way overpriced tickets, Bayern had a legal dispute with them a couple years back, since the tickets got sold there for ridiculous high amounts.

They have their own zweitmarkt ticket site now.

But there was a news article on the site about the Benfica game that you could still get tickets for that game. Just checked, and there are in fact still a lot of tickets available. Some blocks even 300+ tickets. But you need an account to log in, no idea of you need to be member also. though.

https://tickets.fcbayern.com/internetve ... tList.aspx
Price controls and attempts at suppressing black markets xD Bayern is a latinoamerican socialist country.
User avatar
PunkCapitalist
I live on BayernForum.com
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 9525
Joined: Sun Dec 22, 2013 6:15 pm
Has thanked: 3997 times
Been thanked: 3686 times
Gender: Male

Re: [2021-11-02] Bayern Munich vs S.L. Benfica

Postby Ottomeister87 » Sat Oct 30, 2021 3:20 pm

Haha lol.. Nah i checked there myself for tickets in the past. Some people offered them for 300 euro +.. They bought them just to sell them for a profit. Bayern wanted that shit to stop, to sell them for the same price or get your membership revoked.
Ottomeister87
I post all the time
 
Posts: 2438
Joined: Mon Apr 12, 2021 8:25 am
National Flag:
Germany
Has thanked: 415 times
Been thanked: 652 times
Gender: Male

Re: [2021-11-02] Bayern Munich vs S.L. Benfica

Postby PunkCapitalist » Sat Oct 30, 2021 3:28 pm

Ottomeister87 wrote:Haha lol.. Nah i checked there myself for tickets in the past. Some people offered them for 300 euro +.. They bought them just to sell them for a profit. Bayern wanted that shit to stop, to sell them for the same price or get your membership revoked.
That is precisely what I'm describing. Bayern Sells the tickets at unreasonably cheap prices so demand far outpaces supply, creating scarcity. That always generates a black market.

Furthermore, I'll tell you something: it's always better to have goods available for purchase even if at extremely high prices than them being completely unavailable because someone insists on putting their prices at ridiculously low levels.
User avatar
PunkCapitalist
I live on BayernForum.com
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 9525
Joined: Sun Dec 22, 2013 6:15 pm
Has thanked: 3997 times
Been thanked: 3686 times
Gender: Male

Re: [2021-11-02] Bayern Munich vs S.L. Benfica

Postby Ottomeister87 » Sat Oct 30, 2021 3:35 pm

Imo those prices are pretty fine. They range from 35 to 120 euros for most games. Depending where you wanna sit.

But people just buying them to sell them, why would Bayern allow that? They want people being able to afford the games and enjoy them and not to sell them so someone else gets a profit. And like i said, if people wanna sell them, you can buy them over the FC Bayern zweitmarkt, that way you also know its gonna be 100% to buy them, since you get them in an instant as print home ticket and the ones from the seller get blocked =D> And which father who wants to go with his kid, is going to pay 600 euros for a Buli game..

If you compare the tickets prices from Bayern with Arsenal or some other PL clubs, those 300+ euro Viagogo priced tickets for Bayern games, are the actual prices for those PL games... And imagine what kind of shit you get to see at an Arsenal game, unless you are a fan of the opponent.
Ottomeister87
I post all the time
 
Posts: 2438
Joined: Mon Apr 12, 2021 8:25 am
National Flag:
Germany
Has thanked: 415 times
Been thanked: 652 times
Gender: Male

Re: [2021-11-02] Bayern Munich vs S.L. Benfica

Postby PunkCapitalist » Sat Oct 30, 2021 3:39 pm

Ottomeister87 wrote:Imo those prices are pretty fine. They range from 35 to 120 euros for most games. Depending where you wanna sit.

But people just buying them to sell them, why would Bayern allow that? They want people being able to afford the games and enjoy them and not to sell them so someone else gets a profit. And like i said, if people wanna sell them, you can buy them over the FC Bayern zweitmarkt, that way you also know its gonna be 100% to buy them, since you get them in an instant as print home ticket and the ones from the seller get blocked =D> And which father who wants to go with his kid, is going to pay 600 euros for a Buli game..

If you compare the tickets prices from Bayern with Arsenal or some other PL clubs, those 300+ euro Viagogo priced tickets for Bayern games, are the actual prices for those PL games... And imagine what kind of shit you get to see at an Arsenal game, unless you are a fan of the opponent.
I have never attempted to buy Bayern tickets, but I've watched replies to people here trying to do so. What I've concluded is that: 1) buying directly from the club is impossible for a one off. It's a lottery and you get them if you get them 2) buying from the zweimarkt is also highly improbable. That is enough proof that the prices are not clearing the market and demand far outpaces supply. Tickets should be much closer to arsenal than to what they currently are.

It's socialist mentality to set prices below their equilibrium. It's the stuff Argentina or Venezuela routinely do to great effect. The difference, of course is that those countries do that shit with basic foodstuff and Bayern does it to game tickets, so it much less harmful. But ultimately it's the exact same principle and exact same mentality.
User avatar
PunkCapitalist
I live on BayernForum.com
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 9525
Joined: Sun Dec 22, 2013 6:15 pm
Has thanked: 3997 times
Been thanked: 3686 times
Gender: Male

Re: [2021-11-02] Bayern Munich vs S.L. Benfica

Postby Ottomeister87 » Sat Oct 30, 2021 4:28 pm

PunkCapitalist wrote:
Ottomeister87 wrote:Imo those prices are pretty fine. They range from 35 to 120 euros for most games. Depending where you wanna sit.

But people just buying them to sell them, why would Bayern allow that? They want people being able to afford the games and enjoy them and not to sell them so someone else gets a profit. And like i said, if people wanna sell them, you can buy them over the FC Bayern zweitmarkt, that way you also know its gonna be 100% to buy them, since you get them in an instant as print home ticket and the ones from the seller get blocked =D> And which father who wants to go with his kid, is going to pay 600 euros for a Buli game..

If you compare the tickets prices from Bayern with Arsenal or some other PL clubs, those 300+ euro Viagogo priced tickets for Bayern games, are the actual prices for those PL games... And imagine what kind of shit you get to see at an Arsenal game, unless you are a fan of the opponent.
I have never attempted to buy Bayern tickets, but I've watched replies to people here trying to do so. What I've concluded is that: 1) buying directly from the club is impossible for a one off. It's a lottery and you get them if you get them 2) buying from the zweimarkt is also highly improbable. That is enough proof that the prices are not clearing the market and demand far outpaces supply. Tickets should be much closer to arsenal than to what they currently are.

It's socialist mentality to set prices below their equilibrium. It's the stuff Argentina or Venezuela routinely do to great effect. The difference, of course is that those countries do that shit with basic foodstuff and Bayern does it to game tickets, so it much less harmful. But ultimately it's the exact same principle and exact same mentality.


#-o Yeah right, set the prices as the same as Arsenal ones and none will visit a Bayern game anymore..
Ottomeister87
I post all the time
 
Posts: 2438
Joined: Mon Apr 12, 2021 8:25 am
National Flag:
Germany
Has thanked: 415 times
Been thanked: 652 times
Gender: Male

Re: [2021-11-02] Bayern Munich vs S.L. Benfica

Postby PunkCapitalist » Sat Oct 30, 2021 4:31 pm

Ottomeister87 wrote:
PunkCapitalist wrote:
Ottomeister87 wrote:Imo those prices are pretty fine. They range from 35 to 120 euros for most games. Depending where you wanna sit.

But people just buying them to sell them, why would Bayern allow that? They want people being able to afford the games and enjoy them and not to sell them so someone else gets a profit. And like i said, if people wanna sell them, you can buy them over the FC Bayern zweitmarkt, that way you also know its gonna be 100% to buy them, since you get them in an instant as print home ticket and the ones from the seller get blocked =D> And which father who wants to go with his kid, is going to pay 600 euros for a Buli game..

If you compare the tickets prices from Bayern with Arsenal or some other PL clubs, those 300+ euro Viagogo priced tickets for Bayern games, are the actual prices for those PL games... And imagine what kind of shit you get to see at an Arsenal game, unless you are a fan of the opponent.
I have never attempted to buy Bayern tickets, but I've watched replies to people here trying to do so. What I've concluded is that: 1) buying directly from the club is impossible for a one off. It's a lottery and you get them if you get them 2) buying from the zweimarkt is also highly improbable. That is enough proof that the prices are not clearing the market and demand far outpaces supply. Tickets should be much closer to arsenal than to what they currently are.

It's socialist mentality to set prices below their equilibrium. It's the stuff Argentina or Venezuela routinely do to great effect. The difference, of course is that those countries do that shit with basic foodstuff and Bayern does it to game tickets, so it much less harmful. But ultimately it's the exact same principle and exact same mentality.


#-o Yeah right, set the prices as the same as Arsenal ones and none will visit a Bayern game anymore..
I didn't say they should be the same as arsenal. I don't know what would equilibrium prices be, but they certainly are not the current ones, which is evident by the fact that there is a huge imbalance between supply and demand.
User avatar
PunkCapitalist
I live on BayernForum.com
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 9525
Joined: Sun Dec 22, 2013 6:15 pm
Has thanked: 3997 times
Been thanked: 3686 times
Gender: Male

Re: [2021-11-02] Bayern Munich vs S.L. Benfica

Postby Ottomeister87 » Sat Oct 30, 2021 4:44 pm

Yeah well its pretty hard to sell more as the available 75000 if 200000 would like to go. Happens if you are this liked and successful. But by upping the prices by even 50% they would throw their own windows in. Its not only the tickets, but for most its also the drive towards and probably hotel/train or whatever. I am actually glad that a club this big, has these prices. If you look at the season card holders, those are one of the cheapest in the whole bundesliga, why? To make it affordable for everyone.

What do you think the Sudkurve would do if they would make the tickets more expensive? Right. They already voice their frustration with away tickets in the CL for example. Some ask 120+ euros for tickets alone, while they dont keep in mind, those fans have to travel to that country also.

No, i dont agree in this matter with you at all.
Ottomeister87
I post all the time
 
Posts: 2438
Joined: Mon Apr 12, 2021 8:25 am
National Flag:
Germany
Has thanked: 415 times
Been thanked: 652 times
Gender: Male

Re: [2021-11-02] Bayern Munich vs S.L. Benfica

Postby PunkCapitalist » Sat Oct 30, 2021 4:59 pm

Ottomeister87 wrote:Yeah well its pretty hard to sell more as the available 75000 if 200000 would like to go. Happens if you are this liked and successful. But by upping the prices by even 50% they would throw their own windows in. Its not only the tickets, but for most its also the drive towards and probably hotel/train or whatever. I am actually glad that a club this big, has these prices. If you look at the season card holders, those are one of the cheapest in the whole bundesliga, why? To make it affordable for everyone.

What do you think the Sudkurve would do if they would make the tickets more expensive? Right. They already voice their frustration with away tickets in the CL for example. Some ask 120+ euros for tickets alone, while they dont keep in mind, those fans have to travel to that country also.

No, i dont agree in this matter with you at all.
That's what I said, socialist mentality.
User avatar
PunkCapitalist
I live on BayernForum.com
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 9525
Joined: Sun Dec 22, 2013 6:15 pm
Has thanked: 3997 times
Been thanked: 3686 times
Gender: Male

Re: [2021-11-02] Bayern Munich vs S.L. Benfica

Postby #12 » Sat Oct 30, 2021 5:08 pm

Coming from someone promoting the SuperLeague, we cannot expect you to understand European and German fanbase and mentality…

There’s no socialism involved, simply because it‘s members only in the first place… unfettered capitalism, btw, has never worked anywhere
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
User avatar
#12
Chief Critic
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 28454
Joined: Sat May 16, 2015 1:31 pm
National Flag:
Germany
Has thanked: 1429 times
Been thanked: 6283 times
Gender: Male

Re: [2021-11-02] Bayern Munich vs S.L. Benfica

Postby America USA » Sat Oct 30, 2021 5:13 pm


A win here secures qualification to the KO stages. If Barcelona/Kiev draw then I believe a win would even secure first place.
User avatar
America USA
I'm a post king!
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 3852
Joined: Fri Apr 21, 2017 9:15 pm
Has thanked: 666 times
Been thanked: 1202 times

Re: [2021-11-02] Bayern Munich vs S.L. Benfica

Postby PunkCapitalist » Sat Oct 30, 2021 6:02 pm

#12 wrote:Coming from someone promoting the SuperLeague, we cannot expect you to understand European and German fanbase and mentality…

There’s no socialism involved, simply because it‘s members only in the first place… unfettered capitalism, btw, has never worked anywhere
Price controls haven't either.
User avatar
PunkCapitalist
I live on BayernForum.com
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 9525
Joined: Sun Dec 22, 2013 6:15 pm
Has thanked: 3997 times
Been thanked: 3686 times
Gender: Male

Next

Return to UEFA Champions League

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: AhrefsBot [Bot] and 2 guests