You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2018-04-25] Bayern Munich vs Real Madrid

Discussions on the UEFA Champions League matches.

What is your prediction for this match?

Poll ended at Wed Apr 25, 2018 7:45 pm

Bayern Munich will win
85%
It will end in a draw
5%
Real Madrid will win
10%

Total votes : 40

Re: [2018-04-25] Bayern Munich vs Real Madrid

Postby BackY » Wed Apr 18, 2018 1:44 pm

#12 wrote:Are we seriously degrading a team that is proven wc by these demeaning accusations?

Some great fans we are, it was clearly a penalty you can give in Wednesday... And it’s not like they were gifted anything last year... You act like they were awarded two penalties and two undeserved reds...

I wonder if you acknowledge we were lucky against Barca in 2013 too? And I also wonder how much you'd still care had Vidal converted that ridiculous penalty?
Embarrassing behavior really...

You're just proving from year to year that you're in reality a madrid fan lol. How can you defend a scandal like this? The only, and ONLY group of people that approved this, are the madrid fans. Not ONE of them admitted the last year's scandal, I also didn't expect anything less of them.
BackY
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Albania

Postby BackY » Wed Apr 18, 2018 1:46 pm

#12 wrote:
Lukas wrote:I hate to disagree Nummer Zwölf, I am one of the few who "gets" you on here as I'm as pessistic as anyone, but I really don't get the hype over them. They have one outstanding player who can win games on his own but apart from that, this season more than the last few I don't think they're anything special. Also we're not saying we're favourites or anything like that, just that It's 50/50 either way. I don't see what's wrong with that.

I was talking about the disgraceful conspiracy theories in advance already... And that one player is unable to carry Portugal... So something doesn’t add up does it?

The only thing I have to agree with you lol. I didn't even think he was talking about cr7. If there's players that win games by themselves, we have at least a couple.
BackY
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Albania

Postby BackY » Wed Apr 18, 2018 2:14 pm

Effenberg777 wrote:we must stop their midfield and also kimmich and alaba must do a hell of a game to stop carvajal and marcelo.

Alaba, so far from his good days.
BackY
Yeah, now I'm talking!

National Flag:
Albania

Postby prasun77 » Wed Apr 18, 2018 2:14 pm

#12 wrote:Oh please... They tore our asses 2014 - and our squad was MUCH better then...
Even Leipzig and Gladbach can beat us, and we're about to give away a two goal lead at Neverkusen...

See I have always respected your opinion because I thought ok you are the exact opposite of what I believe in and if I can be ultra "for" then you can be ultra critical both are reasonable but this is too uch..

1)2014 2014 2014..That game the idiot Pep messed up our tactics and out of those 4 goals 3 came from set pieces..I am damn sure if we get 3 penalties against Real and we score them and win 3-0 you will come here and complain "We got lucky!""We got saved!" then you won't come here and say "We TORE Real Madrid's ass" so please mind this.

2)Our squad in 2014 was NOT at all better than now..We didn't have Hummels,James or Lewandowski and JAvi was deployed in defence and Thiago was injured. End of discussion.

3)We won 6-2 yeah ...We TORE Leverkusen's ass yeah..You fail to see our attacking power and only thing you see in this match is that we conceded 2?
What is Ramos can you tell me? he has more red cards than my grandma has health bills..Dele Alli made him his pet. So please.

Real Madrid are a good team but we can DEFINITELY beat them ..if the referee is fair.
Bayernaholic!
prasun77
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
India

Postby BackY » Wed Apr 18, 2018 3:16 pm

#12 wrote:Oh please... They tore our asses 2014 - and our squad was MUCH better then...
Even Leipzig and Gladbach can beat us, and we're about to give away a two goal lead at Neverkusen...

That I can agree. Because they didn't even need to cheat back then, since we played like shit. But when it's necessary, the referees step up and totally discourage us. We gave them a lecture in Madrid last year, yet we still lose. We all know how.
BackY
Yeah, now I'm talking!

National Flag:
Albania

Postby BackY » Wed Apr 18, 2018 3:20 pm

#12 wrote:
Machiavellico wrote:

Yes, and even Espanyol and Leganes could find it in them to beat Real Madrid. You're acting as if mistakes in defense WERE INVENTEND by Bayern. Come on, now. Ramos makes mistakes, Pique makes mistakes, Chiellini makes mistakes, do you really expect Hummels and Boateng to make none? NEVER?

We get your point. They are favourites, but they CAN be beaten. Just like Bayern can be beaten, just like Barcelona was beaten by Roma, just like City(who I recall you so quickly deemed to be a superior club to Bayern), just like Liverpool can be beaten, just like goddamn everybody.

Of course they can...
Dude, I’m actually more optimistic than some others here...

But THEY show up in big games and make few to none... We consistently make 'em...

But acting like they are cheaters and bribers and blackmailers and whatnot while we are only poor victims... That’s some kind of complex a doctor should look at... It’s easy to be a good winner - it’s more difficult to be a good loser...

I don't wanna triple post or 10x post.. but I just can't. Again, I will call a cheat, if a refere makes OBVIOUS mistakes that even US from the fucking screens can see. A bad referee makes mistakes for BOTH sides, a fucking bribed referee will make constant mistakes, for ONE team.
Even if you play a roulette and bet 10times red, there's a VERY high chance you'll lose at some point. What are the odds of making so many mistakes, and all of them be in favor of the them? maybe they also do some for us at some point, just to make it more realistic, but hey, just look at the fact that they are still not using GOAL LINE TECHNOLOGY. Every fucking league has that now. It's the biggest league in the world, and the most old-fashioned one technology wise?
BackY
Yeah, now I'm talking!

National Flag:
Albania

Postby aterford » Wed Apr 18, 2018 3:26 pm

#12 wrote:
aterford wrote:

You know who else's squad was MUCH better then?

....Real Madrid's

You think so?

Yes, absolutely.
Ronaldo then > Ronaldo now
Benzema....meh lol
Bale > Asensio/Vasquez
Modric then > Modric now
Di Maria > Asensio/Vasquez
Carvajal then > Carvajal now
Casillas > Navas

Casemiro now = level with Khedira then
Ramos then = about the same now
Varane now > Varane then
Marcelo now > Marcelo then
Kroos now is at a great level, though....

Playing wise, RM 2014:
better in La Liga by a mile (2.29 points per match, +66 GD vs 2.09 ppm, +44 GD in 17/18)
better in UCL (+31 GD or +2.38 per match vs + 14 or +1.4 per match)
better in CDR (+14 or +1.5 per match vs +5 or +0.83 per match)

Madrid will be a very tough opponent still, but this season they're playing as poorly as they have in probably 5 years. They've shown many vulnerabilities vs Juve and even vs PSG and their La Liga opponents all but have them figured out. They have flaws that can be exploited (admittedly, so do we, but point is RM is looking more beatable than they have in a LONG time)
#BigFlickEnergy
aterford
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby La Bestia Negra » Wed Apr 18, 2018 3:58 pm

aterford wrote:
#12 wrote:
aterford wrote:[quote="#12"]Oh please... They tore our asses 2014 - and our squad was MUCH better then...

You know who else's squad was MUCH better then?

....Real Madrid's

You think so?

Yes, absolutely.
Ronaldo then > Ronaldo now
Benzema....meh lol
Bale > Asensio/Vasquez
Modric then > Modric now
Di Maria > Asensio/Vasquez
Carvajal then > Carvajal now
Casillas > Navas

Casemiro now = level with Khedira then
Ramos then = about the same now
Varane now > Varane then
Marcelo now > Marcelo then
Kroos now is at a great level, though....

Playing wise, RM 2014:
better in La Liga by a mile (2.29 points per match, +66 GD vs 2.09 ppm, +44 GD in 17/18)
better in UCL (+31 GD or +2.38 per match vs + 14 or +1.4 per match)
better in CDR (+14 or +1.5 per match vs +5 or +0.83 per match)

Madrid will be a very tough opponent still, but this season they're playing as poorly as they have in probably 5 years. They've shown many vulnerabilities vs Juve and even vs PSG and their La Liga opponents all but have them figured out. They have flaws that can be exploited (admittedly, so do we, but point is RM is looking more beatable than they have in a LONG time)[/quote]

I don’t know if I agree with this. Ronaldo isn’t the same player he was but I wouldn’t say he’s worse (might even be better.) Carvajal from what I’ve seen is better but I’m willing to admit I could be wrong on. And peak Casillas is better than Navas but that was when Casillas had already declined quite a bit and Navas is no pushover.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
"The name's Bond, James Rodriguez"
La Bestia Negra
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby MUTU » Wed Apr 18, 2018 4:51 pm

prasun77 wrote:

See I have always respected your opinion because I thought ok you are the exact opposite of what I believe in and if I can be ultra "for" then you can be ultra critical both are reasonable but this is too uch..

1)2014 2014 2014..That game the idiot Pep messed up our tactics and out of those 4 goals 3 came from set pieces..I am damn sure if we get 3 penalties against Real and we score them and win 3-0 you will come here and complain "We got lucky!""We got saved!" then you won't come here and say "We TORE Real Madrid's ass" so please mind this.

2)Our squad in 2014 was NOT at all better than now..We didn't have Hummels,James or Lewandowski and JAvi was deployed in defence and Thiago was injured. End of discussion.

3)We won 6-2 yeah ...We TORE Leverkusen's ass yeah..You fail to see our attacking power and only thing you see in this match is that we conceded 2?
What is Ramos can you tell me? he has more red cards than my grandma has health bills..Dele Alli made him his pet. So please.

Real Madrid are a good team but we can DEFINITELY beat them ..if the referee is fair.

... besides, we've been over this, but "tore our asses" still triggers my homophobia.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Bayerncroatia » Wed Apr 18, 2018 5:08 pm

MUTU wrote:
prasun77 wrote:

... besides, we've been over this, but "tore our asses" still triggers my homophobia.

if someone offers me that bayern will win 1-0.2-0 I would sign it becasue the most important is that we dont concede at home
Bayerncroatia
Getting the hang of it

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby La Bestia Negra » Wed Apr 18, 2018 8:44 pm

One of the things I'm most worried about for this tie is Ronaldo in the air against Kimmich. If I remember correctly Lahm had issues last year which caused a goal because he just can't out jump Ronaldo. I'd say the key is to cut out the service from the full backs, that's where a lot of their attacking comes from.
"The name's Bond, James Rodriguez"
La Bestia Negra
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby BackY » Wed Apr 18, 2018 8:46 pm

Madrid one down against Bilbao right now... I'm the fairest guy ever when it comes to fair play and football. I would LOVE to see bayern play against them in perfect conditions best 11vs11, with Collina as a referee maybe. But since I see how badly we are getting raped by UEFA for years in row, I sincerely wish someone gets hurt (not badly, just so they can't play against Bayern :D Yep. I guess the world (uefa) fucked me up pretty good :D
BackY
Yeah, now I'm talking!

National Flag:
Albania

Postby YlonenXabi » Wed Apr 18, 2018 9:24 pm

We are being humiliated by Athletic Bilbao :roll: If we play like this, Bayern is gonna score a dozen past us. They are challenging for the treble guys, they are the most in form team in Europe. Did you guys see what they did in the semi finals yesterday?

We were eliminated at BERNABEU by Leganes !!

Last year we could only beat them in the extra time with two off side goals and they were playing down to 10 men. Heck, their coach was Ancelotti and now they have Jupp Heynckes. It is 30-70% for them if you ask me...

We are small club guys... the sooner you realize the better. We aren't winning any major trophy this year.

You see how easy is to be Real's #12 :dante:
YlonenXabi
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Spain

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Wed Apr 18, 2018 10:18 pm

Lmao... Great banter
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby BackY » Wed Apr 18, 2018 10:28 pm

YlonenXabi wrote:We are being humiliated by Athletic Bilbao :roll: If we play like this, Bayern is gonna score a dozen past us. They are challenging for the treble guys, they are the most in form team in Europe. Did you guys see what they did in the semi finals yesterday?

We were eliminated at BERNABEU by Leganes !!

Last year we could only beat them in the extra time with two off side goals and they were playing down to 10 men. Heck, their coach was Ancelotti and now they have Jupp Heynckes. It is 30-70% for them if you ask me...

We are small club guys... the sooner you realize the better. We aren't winning any major trophy this year.

You see how easy is to be Real's #12 :dante:

You must be from the old real madrid fans!!
Hats off!
BackY
Yeah, now I'm talking!

National Flag:
Albania

PreviousNext

Return to UEFA Champions League