You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2017-04-12] Bayern Munich vs Real Madrid

Discussions on the UEFA Champions League matches.

What is your prediction for this match?

Poll ended at Wed Apr 12, 2017 7:45 pm

Bayern Munich will win
83%
It will end in a draw
6%
Real Madrid will win
10%

Total votes : 48

Re: [2017-04-12] Bayern Munich vs Real Madrid

Postby Argeta » Tue Mar 28, 2017 8:13 pm

We have to remember that even if Real Madrid are in the shittiest form in a long time, they always step up in the biggest games though. They will be a completely different team and there is no room to underestimate
Argeta
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MUTU » Tue Mar 28, 2017 9:04 pm

99.9% I am going to travel to Munich to watch this match. First time I will be watching a competitive match involving Bayern (the only time I saw them was in a friendly in Malta 16 years ago) and I'm super excited! Ticking one big box from my bucket list.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby PunkCapitalist » Tue Mar 28, 2017 9:34 pm

MUTU wrote:99.9% I am going to travel to Munich to watch this match. First time I will be watching a competitive match involving Bayern (the only time I saw them was in a friendly in Malta 16 years ago) and I'm super excited! Ticking one big box from my bucket list.

Awesome! And what a match to attend! Let's hope everything goes according to plan (payback plan :D)

Sent from my XT1064 using Tapatalk
PunkCapitalist
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby ramsej84 » Tue Mar 28, 2017 9:37 pm

MUTU wrote:99.9% I am going to travel to Munich to watch this match. First time I will be watching a competitive match involving Bayern (the only time I saw them was in a friendly in Malta 16 years ago) and I'm super excited! Ticking one big box from my bucket list.

Really happy for you. =D> We want to see a banner reading bayernforum.com :)
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Argeta » Tue Mar 28, 2017 9:40 pm

Awesome! How much did it cost for you?
Argeta
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Firefox1234 » Tue Mar 28, 2017 9:50 pm

Is it just me or is this fixture between Bayern and R.Madrid underrated by the media?! Imo this fixture is 100x bigger than the El Clasico considering we have played R.Madrid so many times in the Champions League...
Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
Firefox1234

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Kenya

Postby ottackon » Tue Mar 28, 2017 11:25 pm

Perfect occasion to raise a banner with reference to Bayernforum.com :P
ottackon

National Flag:
Morocco

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Tue Mar 28, 2017 11:44 pm

Awesome mate! :cheers:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Borusse » Wed Mar 29, 2017 12:00 am

Can I get admin rights for the time of your absence? :angel:
Borusse
Borussia Dortmund Supporter

National Flag:
Poland

Postby zozon » Wed Mar 29, 2017 2:31 am

:shock:

WTF, I though you saw them live at least 10+ times...

Anyway =D> =D> =D> =D> 8)

This just confirms what I suspected - Bayern (and other big European clubs) have so many true fans which reside in countries all over the world and a very big percentage of them only see them live a couple of times (or even less). Which is a huge pity. One can also factor in here the air tickets cost (if you go the Germany), accomodation costs, tickets cost, travel costs... At least fans in South/Eastern Europe can hope Bayern get drawn with some neighboring country club in the CL group stage. Thats how I got the see Bayern live 10 years ago in Belgrade (vs Red Star Belgrade - UEFA Cup). Ribery, Toni, Demichelis and van Buyten were injured for the game, Kahn and Sagnol werent even in the squad ( :evil: ), Kroos scored his first ever professional goal and Lahm was a 23 year old kid. Now, at the end of this season he is retiring. Life goes by so fast.

http://www.uefa.com/uefaeuropaleague/se ... index.html

In the meantime I got my first job, finished college, changed jobs, making money, air travel in Europe got way less expensive and buying tickets from the Internet became way easier - yet I still saw them on that one time in Belgrade.

Why - this remains beyond me.

I mean, I really can afford to buy tickets and all to go to Munich. Everytime i start to plan something comes up - i cant find a company or money is needed to be spent elsewhere or something else. I was on the Allianz Arena in 2011, done the stadium tour, bought and made my own customised jersey in the fan shop, bought some other things as well. But it wasnt on a matchday (they were away to St. Pauli the next day) and I still havent seen Bayern live in their own stadium. Which for me, as a 29 year old fan (been a fan since 6-7 years old) is pretty sad. Its funny because as a fan I know everything about Bayern, I remember the games on TV from Olympiastadion so clearly, I remember the Allianz Arena foundations being put, I remember everything about Allianz Arena from start to finish and yet I still havent visited Munich on a Bayern Munich matchday, to see all those people and fans live, to hear the goal celebrations live, just to feel the atmosphere being there. Also I know (from pictures and videos) everything about Sabener Strasse HQ (areas that are known to the public, of course) and yet, never been there in my whole life. These "facts" about what I've seen live about Bayern just astonish me, in a bad way. I love Bayern Munich with my whole heart and I'm feeling pretty sad while typing this. Or should I say - pretty dissapointed about my visits to Munich, Bayern related.

This season is almost over, but I hope and I will put my real effort to visit the Allianz in the autumn, just before being too cold. And If I cant find a fellow Bayern fan to come with me - I'll take my girlfriend. She's never been to Munich, so that can be killing two birds with one stone.

I envy the Bayern fans from Germany or at least the ones from Bavaria. :coffee:
pyrasur wrote:
It's shaped like a sword. Because that's how formations work. We will only be beaten if Atletico form a rock. We will beat them if they form paper tho.
zozon
I post all the time

Postby #12 » Wed Mar 29, 2017 6:17 am

"Too cold"?!?!
JUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPP

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby MUTU » Wed Mar 29, 2017 6:18 am

Argeta wrote:

I am getting the tickets at face or close to face value but the flights and accommodation are a bit expensive. I am using plural because I will be going with my wife :)
MUTU

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MUTU » Wed Mar 29, 2017 6:20 am

Borusse wrote:

Can I get admin rights for the time of your absence? :angel:

You've really become a Bayern fan then?
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Bayernbazi » Wed Mar 29, 2017 7:58 am

I'm happy for you - it will be surreal and you will you have to keep reminding yourself that you're really there. Have you managed with the hotel as well ? - if you need any names let me know.
Bayernbazi
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Wed Mar 29, 2017 8:43 am

MUTU wrote:
Argeta wrote:

I am getting the tickets at face or close to face value but the flights and accommodation are a bit expensive. I am using plural because I will be going with my wife :)

I imagine they get more expensive around such events.

How about Tedesco's basement?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

PreviousNext

Return to UEFA Champions League