You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2021-04-07] Bayern Munich vs PSG

Discussions on the UEFA Champions League matches.

What is your prediction for this match?

Poll ended at Wed Apr 07, 2021 8:00 pm

Bayern Munich will win
89%
It will end in a draw
No votes
Paris Saint-Germain F.C. will win
11%

Total votes : 9

Re: [2021-04-07] Bayern Munich vs PSG

Postby rthebest » Wed Mar 31, 2021 2:23 am

Flick should uses front 4 of Coman, Gnabry and Sane with Muller doing the link up between them.
rthebest
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Canada

Postby MUTU » Wed Mar 31, 2021 7:30 am

#12 wrote:Nothing changed... So when you have an interior designer redecorate and at the end it’s more expensive than his first estimate while in the meantime you drank a beer, it‘s a jinx?

This argument is moot as ramsej84 was not making fun of PSG, but had he been making fun of them and you have a player that is expected to play both matches against PSG and after you make fun of their injuries you realise that the player would, contrary to expectations, miss both matches against PSG, then it would be one massive jinx I'd say.

It's like whilst having a headache, you make fun of someone who is limping, and after you're told by the doctors that it's not just a headache but they need to amputate your leg.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Birthday

Postby ramsej84 » Wed Mar 31, 2021 9:14 am

No ...
What I said there is that Florenzi and Verratti coincidently both psg players faked and inj to leave the Ita camp on orders from their mafia pres

And I knew already that Lewa was going to miss the game(s)
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MUTU » Wed Mar 31, 2021 9:26 am

ramsej84 wrote:both psg players faked and inj to leave the Ita camp on orders from their mafia pres

Do you have concrete evidence for these two very heavy accusations? If so, please pass them on to FIFA and to the police, so they can be served justice. If this is all your conjecture, it is very libelous.
MUTU

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Birthday

Postby ramsej84 » Wed Mar 31, 2021 9:30 am

MUTU wrote:
ramsej84 wrote:both psg players faked and inj to leave the Ita camp on orders from their mafia pres

Do you have concrete evidence for these two very heavy accusations? If so, please pass them on to FIFA and to the police, so they can be served justice. If this is all your conjecture, it is very libelous.
We shall wait till Wed evening my friend...
You should know better and smell such things from afar being born on a mafia island (a mafia born exactly 42 years ago) and not too far from the cradle of mafia
ramsej84

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MUTU » Wed Mar 31, 2021 10:16 am

ramsej84 wrote:
MUTU wrote:

We shall wait till Wed evening my friend...
You should know better and smell such things from afar being born on a mafia island (a mafia born exactly 42 years ago) and not too far from the cradle of mafia

What would happen if they play on Wednesday, would that be undeniable proof that the players must have indeed faked the injury, managing to fool their doctors, and that their president is a mafioso?
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Birthday

Postby MUTU » Wed Mar 31, 2021 6:50 pm

MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Birthday

Postby MUTU » Thu Apr 01, 2021 4:23 pm

We are still marginal favourites to qualify, though some bookmakers have put this at 50-50.
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Birthday

Postby #12 » Thu Apr 01, 2021 4:41 pm

To stand a chance, IMHO we need to win in Munich - either by at least two - or without conceding...
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby MUTU » Thu Apr 01, 2021 6:30 pm

MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Birthday

Postby ramsej84 » Thu Apr 01, 2021 6:39 pm

ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby CiriacoS » Thu Apr 01, 2021 7:18 pm

Tactical set-up will be crucial. This is Flick’s task to find balance and adequate solution for Lewy. Its a huge loss, no doubt about that. We cant replace him. But I am confident that we have quality up-front to make them suffer. Its just the question of finding the right approach.

I don’t think we should try to win by a big margin in Munich. I think it will be crucial to be stable, to control the game, to defend properly. Even if we play a draw we still have equal chances to progress. I don’t see any big disadvantage of playing away - on the contrary.

So all in all, this will be a long and very tough tie. The experience and our confidence are our biggest advantage. And of course it will go down to who is motivated more.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
CiriacoS
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby ramsej84 » Thu Apr 01, 2021 9:26 pm

ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Thu Apr 01, 2021 10:32 pm

CiriacoS wrote:Tactical set-up will be crucial. This is Flick’s task to find balance and adequate solution for Lewy. Its a huge loss, no doubt about that. We cant replace him. But I am confident that we have quality up-front to make them suffer. Its just the question of finding the right approach.

I don’t think we should try to win by a big margin in Munich. I think it will be crucial to be stable, to control the game, to defend properly. Even if we play a draw we still have equal chances to progress. I don’t see any big disadvantage of playing away - on the contrary.

So all in all, this will be a long and very tough tie. The experience and our confidence are our biggest advantage. And of course it will go down to who is motivated more.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It comes down to Flick’s choices, yes... but also Pochettino’s. Their defence is not too good and we can reasonably assume they would have marked Lewandowski out of the game. Will they be more open and less tight without him playing, leaving room for us to hit on the counter?
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MUTU » Fri Apr 02, 2021 10:34 am

MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Birthday

PreviousNext

Return to UEFA Champions League