You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2021-04-07] Bayern Munich vs PSG

Discussions on the UEFA Champions League matches.

What is your prediction for this match?

Poll ended at Wed Apr 07, 2021 8:00 pm

Bayern Munich will win
89%
It will end in a draw
No votes
Paris Saint-Germain F.C. will win
11%

Total votes : 9

Re: [2021-04-07] Bayern Munich vs PSG

Postby MUTU » Thu Apr 08, 2021 12:09 pm

PunkCapitalist wrote:
#12 wrote:
PunkCapitalist wrote:Lol I just realized the second leg is on my birthday. Let's all hope o get a good birthday present.
A PS5?

MUCH more likely than us even drawing this btw...
I think my GF is gonna get me a Bayern shirt actually, but i would take the PS5 too.

PD: she is a feminist who gets exasperated with "how seriously men take football" and was outraged at how mad I was after the game.

This is going to sound very very harsh but I would advise someone not to stay with a girl who doesn't tolerate whatever he is truly emotional about. It's one thing not liking football, but another thing stifling someone's emotions.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby #12 » Thu Apr 08, 2021 12:36 pm

Alexander wrote:
#12 wrote:
FCBayernMunchen wrote:You are exaggerating and if we lose next week it still won't be an "I told you so" moment.

They are favourites, clearly so, and we have a very difficult task ahead. But the tie is not over, it is ridiculous to think Bayern can't score 2 or 3 in a game again.
I am not and the moment‘s already over... You may look as early as January, when you and others would come up with an "oh but it will be different once the crunch time comes along" and other wishful thinking like that...

It’s not ridiculous, it’s ridiculous to think the sane players will finish better and Navas will do worse, on top of thinking 3 goals would be enough... Even 4 won’t... And we won’t even draw...

A serious question, do you think Bayern have done a good match the last two-three years? I see nothing but ranting about how bad we are. Is there anything with Bayern that pleases you?
Sure we have, but whenever we do, we lick our own balls so much, we are destined to mess up the next one...

Tell me any team that loses this often (and I know it’s not extremely often/rather rare but please focus on the point...) despite having better and more chances... Any team will do...

We aren’t and we rarely have been the more clever team - outside of Bundesliga that is...
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby #12 » Thu Apr 08, 2021 12:42 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:
#12 wrote:
FCBayernMunchen wrote:You are exaggerating and if we lose next week it still won't be an "I told you so" moment.

They are favourites, clearly so, and we have a very difficult task ahead. But the tie is not over, it is ridiculous to think Bayern can't score 2 or 3 in a game again.
I am not and the moment‘s already over... You may look as early as January, when you and others would come up with an "oh but it will be different once the crunch time comes along" and other wishful thinking like that...

It’s not ridiculous, it’s ridiculous to think the sane players will finish better and Navas will do worse, on top of thinking 3 goals would be enough... Even 4 won’t... And we won’t even draw...
So you think a player performing above his average will definitely not play worse and players playing below their average will definitely not play better? Where’s the sense in that?

Again, not saying we will make it, I also believe we won’t, but I can’t see the logic behind thinking there’s no point in even showing up.
Because there isn’t... Of course we‘ll show up for good sportsmanship, maintain a little "we can do it" and "we‘ll see what goes on Tuesday" and act professional, but we all know it‘s gonna be "yeah we lost this tie in Munich" and "we were the better team, I don’t know how we went out" in a few days... And if you honestly expect a siege on PSG‘s goal, you will be very disappointed... In fact, I‘d bet on them scoring first and early again, and twice before HT...
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby PunkCapitalist » Thu Apr 08, 2021 12:44 pm

MUTU wrote:
PunkCapitalist wrote:
#12 wrote:[quote="PunkCapitalist"]Lol I just realized the second leg is on my birthday. Let's all hope o get a good birthday present.
A PS5?

I think my GF is gonna get me a Bayern shirt actually, but i would take the PS5 too.

PD: she is a feminist who gets exasperated with "how seriously men take football" and was outraged at how mad I was after the game.

This is going to sound very very harsh but I would advise someone not to stay with a girl who doesn't tolerate whatever he is truly emotional about. It's one thing not liking football, but another thing stifling someone's emotions.[/quote]HAHAHAHA she wasn't THAT outraged. She was just like "seriously dude? "
PunkCapitalist
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby #12 » Thu Apr 08, 2021 12:44 pm

PunkCapitalist wrote:
#12 wrote:
PunkCapitalist wrote:Lol I just realized the second leg is on my birthday. Let's all hope o get a good birthday present.
A PS5?

You have a feminist girlfriend...? (Shame on you! )
That rambles about MEN taking this sport seriously? And she doesn’t get the ironic hypocrisy in that?

Rather take the PS5, it‘s not THAT disappointing...
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby #12 » Thu Apr 08, 2021 12:45 pm

Alexander wrote:We lost but I feel the match showed that if/when we have our day there is no team that is better than us. I believe we should be one of the biggest favourites for the next years.
Some people also believe in zombies...
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby #12 » Thu Apr 08, 2021 12:46 pm

longeleven wrote:the best scenario for us at the moment is COVID break out again then UEFA delay all football activities 2 months later. All our injured players could comeback and stacking stamina in the mean time and boom :mrgreen:
Wait... That’s an advantage? Don’t tell anyone here
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby dambun » Thu Apr 08, 2021 12:51 pm

It was really Jogi Löw that hurt us this time around, not PSG!

We will definitely fight back and give it a go next week. Nevertheless, one cannot deny his irresponsible management of NT really made life complicated for us. It is a pity if this ruins our CL season.
"" "" "" ""
Time for overhaul!
dambun
2010/11 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Iran

Postby ramsej84 » Thu Apr 08, 2021 12:57 pm

dambun wrote:It was really Jogi Löw that hurt us this time around, not PSG!

We will definitely fight back and give it a go next week. Nevertheless, one cannot deny his irresponsible management of NT really made life complicated for us. It is a pity if this ruins our CL season.
And he had to audacity to come to the game....
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Alexander » Thu Apr 08, 2021 3:13 pm

#12 wrote:
Alexander wrote:We lost but I feel the match showed that if/when we have our day there is no team that is better than us. I believe we should be one of the biggest favourites for the next years.

Which teams do you think are stronger than us and make us underdogs in a meeting?
Alexander
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membership

Postby #12 » Thu Apr 08, 2021 4:07 pm

Alexander wrote:
#12 wrote:

Which teams do you think are stronger than us and make us underdogs in a meeting?
Besides my point, but obviously PSG, Shitty and most likely the RM and Liverpool people made fun of here not too long ago... Tuchel‘s Chelsea also most likely...
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Mani » Thu Apr 08, 2021 4:27 pm

Respect to admins for their restraint, I would have banned this guy for trolling ages ago
Mani
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby #12 » Thu Apr 08, 2021 4:40 pm

Mani wrote:Respect to admins for their restraint, I would have banned this guy for trolling ages ago
Yeah that’s what children do, when they have no arguments in a discussion: stubbornness instead of admittance...
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Mani » Thu Apr 08, 2021 4:51 pm

#12 wrote:
Mani wrote:Respect to admins for their restraint, I would have banned this guy for trolling ages ago
Yeah that’s what children do, when they have no arguments in a discussion: stubbornness instead of admittance...

Or sometimes people say things that are so ludicrous that it leaves you speechless
Mani
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Fénix » Thu Apr 08, 2021 5:41 pm

MUTU wrote:This is going to sound very very harsh but I would advise someone not to stay with a girl who doesn't tolerate whatever he is truly emotional about. It's one thing not liking football, but another thing stifling someone's emotions.

Only if you are macho, then indeed. But if you're feminized not.

Or... if you know how to talk about sugar in different languages during the match. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Fénix

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Croatia

PreviousNext

Return to UEFA Champions League