You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2021-04-07] Bayern Munich vs PSG

Discussions on the UEFA Champions League matches.

What is your prediction for this match?

Poll ended at Wed Apr 07, 2021 8:00 pm

Bayern Munich will win
89%
It will end in a draw
No votes
Paris Saint-Germain F.C. will win
11%

Total votes : 9

Re: [2021-04-07] Bayern Munich vs PSG

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Wed Apr 07, 2021 10:16 pm

T4L10N wrote:We are still in the game, we just need to convert our chances
I doubt we will without Lewa, though. And of course I was the one saying we have plenty who can score - and we did score 2 after all, but with that many good chances it should have been more.

If by some miracle we’d have Lewa back I would be fairly confident though of course they are big favourites now. I think a repetition of today’s game but with Lewa in would see us through, though of course I desperately hope for a better performance.
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby rthebest » Wed Apr 07, 2021 10:17 pm

MoFattal wrote:The signs have been there all season long. You can’t just win this thing again with such a defensive unit which is lacking both tactically and in quality. We did a decent job offensively, but were somehow unlucky not to score more. I don’t think the return leg will be much different result-wise as well.

Specially when you don't have the one player who bails you out every time.
rthebest
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Canada

Postby Fénix » Wed Apr 07, 2021 10:17 pm

Bye bye Boateng. Süle can prepare himself for the bench.

But Flick playing total zero defence the entire damn season, verpiss dich Chef!!!

We destroyed PSG, total siege, 30 chances, Lewy would have scored a hat-trick tonight, Gnabry missed totally instead of Coman and we lost only because of our non-existing defensive game and he can't figure it out. What's wrong with you all this time?! #-o

Remove Boateng immediately from the club after tonight and take that black sheep and black hole Alaba away from Bayern. :x :x :x
Fénix

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby rthebest » Wed Apr 07, 2021 10:18 pm

31 attempt 12 on target and nothing to show for it.
rthebest
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Canada

Postby munchen99 » Wed Apr 07, 2021 10:18 pm

#12 wrote:Doesn’t feel good, but this is a true "told ya" moment!

I‘ve said it a million times: won’t fly against actual opposition... And we‘ve watched this game for the fifth time this season...

We‘re out...

Told us what? We dominated the game inside and out. Flick's insistence on alaba and boateng cost us the game. Neuer had a terrible day. Ref didn't give us one penalty from 3 handballs inside the box. All this without lewandowski. We had the players. Coach made terrible decisions. Why isn't sane subbed off? Why not put in musiala?

Tell us what? WTF are you even talking about.
munchen99
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby bbenno » Wed Apr 07, 2021 10:19 pm

I don’t know. If we don’t have Lewi back for next weeks game, we’re out, I believe.

How the F#*% van we create like 30 chances and only score two goals?!!! And they create like 5 and score 3??! F#+%*^}!!!!

Maybe I can answer my own question: because Lewi ain’t in the game. We are too dependent on him. I don’t know if its EMCM who’s too poor, or its the other players who can’t score... (that header from Mouting was not bad BTW).
bbenno
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Denmark

Postby rthebest » Wed Apr 07, 2021 10:20 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:
I doubt we will without Lewa, though. And of course I was the one saying we have plenty who can score - and we did score 2 after all, but with that many good chances it should have been more.

If by some miracle we’d have Lewa back I would be fairly confident though of course they are big favourites now. I think a repetition of today’s game but with Lewa in would see us through, though of course I desperately hope for a better performance.

They will get some player back too.
rthebest
I post all the time

National Flag:
Canada

Postby longeleven » Wed Apr 07, 2021 10:21 pm

gohs, I missed Lewy and Gnabry so bad when seeing Choupo trying to heel kick and Sane passing the ball away when facing Keylor :mrgreen:
longeleven
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Wed Apr 07, 2021 10:22 pm

bbenno wrote:

I don’t know. If we don’t have Lewi back for next weeks game, we’re out, I believe.

How the F#*% van we create like 30 chances and only score two goals?!!! And they create like 5 and score 3??! F#+%*^}!!!!

Maybe I can answer my own question: because Lewi ain’t in the game. We are too dependent on him. I don’t know if its EMCM who’s too poor, or its the other players who can’t score... (that header from Mouting was not bad BTW).
Choupo-Moting definitely messed up badly today. But of course it’s not just Lewa. It was Gnabry too. It was losing Goretzka so early. It was no subs among the forwards. It was Sané making Robben look like the most selfless player ever.
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby bbenno » Wed Apr 07, 2021 10:22 pm

Yeah! Gnabry would have given us at least one goal tonight...at least!!!
bbenno
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Denmark

Postby PunkCapitalist » Wed Apr 07, 2021 10:24 pm

ramsej84 wrote:Neither Sule nor Boa are fit for purpose....
I want to see Nianzou starting next leg; I don't care we are out anyway.

Neuer had a very bad bad game
We're not out. We can do it, but it will require perfection from everyone and also some luck (which we had none today).
PunkCapitalist
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Lahmies » Wed Apr 07, 2021 10:24 pm

#12 wrote:
Dumbledore7 wrote:

I‘ve said it a million times: won’t fly against actual opposition... And we‘ve watched this game for the fifth time this season...

We‘re out...

The thing is, you see all these things as I do but still somehow worship Flick :lol:
I don’t worship him... He needs to play with what the Bosnian fuck gives him... That’s a lame excuse for a striker... Two goals is a bare minimum today... He didn’t even score that offside... Flick didn’t get a proper DM, so he had to play Alaba there after Goretzka... And compared to Süle, Boa was WC today, yet we tell him to leave OVER THE FUCKING MEDIA! Flick‘s no saint, but this is not only on him...

Not trying to defend Brazzo here since I also find him mediocre but what makes you think Flick would play a better DM (if we had one) over Alaba? He's had a better CB than Alaba all season and still benches him unless it's inevitable. At some point we have to blame Flick for not fixing the defensive mistakes we've seen all season long.
Lahmies
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby PunkCapitalist » Wed Apr 07, 2021 10:26 pm

ramsej84 wrote:Two mins extra time !!!! The ref must hate the snow
Lahoz is widely know to be a shithead. Probably second worst after the chest Kassai
PunkCapitalist

Postby Dumbledore7 » Wed Apr 07, 2021 10:27 pm

Lahmies wrote:
#12 wrote: I don’t worship him... He needs to play with what the Bosnian fuck gives him... That’s a lame excuse for a striker... Two goals is a bare minimum today... He didn’t even score that offside... Flick didn’t get a proper DM, so he had to play Alaba there after Goretzka... And compared to Süle, Boa was WC today, yet we tell him to leave OVER THE FUCKING MEDIA! Flick‘s no saint, but this is not only on him...

Not trying to defend Brazzo here since I also find him mediocre but what makes you think Flick would play a better DM (if we had one) over Alaba? He's had a better CB than Alaba all season and still benches him unless it's inevitable. At some point we have to blame Flick for not fixing the defensive mistakes we've seen all season long.

Well Flick wouldn't, since a better DM already exists on our bench and didn't get a chance. Yes, Javi's finished, but he's practically built for a game like this and a more than worthy emergency option than a failed LB turned failed CM turned failed CB.
Dumbledore7

National Flag:
Indonesia

Postby PunkCapitalist » Wed Apr 07, 2021 10:28 pm

Dumbledore7 wrote:

We‘re out...

The thing is, you see all these things as I do but still somehow worship Flick
I have been saying it all season long. The adoration of Flick was premature and misplaced. He remains IMO our best option, but he is not infalible nor a god like some people were claiming. I don't like Brazzo at all, but let's be fair here... Flick has been an absolute asshole to Lucas and Roca. It's like he is hellbent on not playing Lucas in defense.
PunkCapitalist

PreviousNext

Return to UEFA Champions League