You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2021-04-07] Bayern Munich vs PSG

Discussions on the UEFA Champions League matches.

What is your prediction for this match?

Poll ended at Wed Apr 07, 2021 8:00 pm

Bayern Munich will win
89%
It will end in a draw
No votes
Paris Saint-Germain F.C. will win
11%

Total votes : 9

Re: [2021-04-07] Bayern Munich vs PSG

Postby ramsej84 » Tue Apr 06, 2021 5:53 pm

I can never be confident in a QF match against a good team with a Spanish Ref and with Lewa and Serge out
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Firefox1234 » Tue Apr 06, 2021 6:05 pm

rthebest wrote:It feels more and more like the year we played Barca in the semi without Ribery, Robben ,Alaba out and Lewandowski played with broken face. :cry:

Ugh...don't remind me. However, that Barca team was miles ahead of the PSG team we're playing tomorrow.
Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
Firefox1234

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Kenya
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby America USA » Tue Apr 06, 2021 6:48 pm

My confidence in Hans-Dieter Flick's Bayern has never been any lower than it is right now because of the absences of two of our most dangerous goal scoring attacking players.

I don't know how our shambolic defense will be able to contain PSG's awesome attacking players plus with the high line Bayern are practically begging for a humiliation.

It's not 50/50 anymore. I think it's 70/30 to PSG because of our shameful defense and lack of goal scoring options. Only a miracle can see us make it to the Champions League Semifinals now [-o<
America USA
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Dumbledore7 » Tue Apr 06, 2021 7:19 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:I dunno about you guys, but even with all the bad news I feel quite confident.

It's the badge. Same thing the players are feeling in the dressing room.
Dumbledore7
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Indonesia

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Tue Apr 06, 2021 7:19 pm

America USA wrote:I don't know how our shambolic defense will be able to contain PSG's awesome attacking players plus with the high line Bayern are practically begging for a humiliation.

We heard this a billion times last August and we were the only team in I don’t know how many games not to concede against them. And I think everyone else conceded at least 2, though I may be remembering wrongly.
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby #12 » Tue Apr 06, 2021 7:25 pm

MUTU wrote:
FCBayernMunchen wrote:I dunno about you guys, but even with all the bad news I feel quite confident.

Same. But can already imagine the excuses by the negative people.
If we make it past this round, you must mean someone else by negative people...
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby #12 » Tue Apr 06, 2021 7:27 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:
America USA wrote:I don't know how our shambolic defense will be able to contain PSG's awesome attacking players plus with the high line Bayern are practically begging for a humiliation.

We heard this a billion times last August and we were the only team in I don’t know how many games not to concede against them. And I think everyone else conceded at least 2, though I may be remembering wrongly.
Did we? They talked about the high lone but we were solid on defense last year... This year, however, we concede WAYY too often...
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Tue Apr 06, 2021 7:33 pm

#12 wrote:
FCBayernMunchen wrote:

Did we? They talked about the high lone but we were solid on defense last year... This year, however, we concede WAYY too often...
Obviously I’m not debating that our defence has been below par for most of the season but it has looked more solid recently. A defensive performance like last weekend would be good enough imo. We have Pavard back which is a bonus and Alaba in recent weeks has been playing well again, + we have a real midfield in front of them, which I think solves the 3 main problems our defence has faced throughout the season.

But yeah, both the media and Bayernforumers kept going on about how our high line will get slaughtered. Maybe our problems this season do go beyond that but after all it’s the high line that America USA singled out.
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby America USA » Tue Apr 06, 2021 7:38 pm

I don't know why but I'm just very pessimistic about Bayern's chances this year. PSG is the worst possible opponent. I've been upset ever since this draw was made. Pochettino is a very good manager and his tactics can be extremely flexible.

If we had a full squad then I would be a bit more confident but now we are without our two best goal scoring players. Bayern under Flick always relies on outscoring the opposition but how are we gonna do that without RL9 and now even Serge Gnabry?

Mbappe and Neymar on song are almost unstoppable and the dire state of our defense makes me more nervous than ever.

These two legs will be a litmus test to see when under pressure whether Flick can come up with a tactical masterclass or not!
America USA
I'm a post king!

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Tue Apr 06, 2021 7:44 pm

Muller, Sane, Coman, Goretzka, Kimmich, Davies, Pavard, Alaba free kicks, Musiala, and yes, even Choupo-Moting. Plenty of players who can score.
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MUTU » Tue Apr 06, 2021 8:24 pm

America USA wrote:My confidence in Hans-Dieter Flick's Bayern has never been any lower than it is right now because of the absences of two of our most dangerous goal scoring attacking players.

I don't know how our shambolic defense will be able to contain PSG's awesome attacking players plus with the high line Bayern are practically begging for a humiliation.

It's not 50/50 anymore. I think it's 70/30 to PSG because of our shameful defense and lack of goal scoring options. Only a miracle can see us make it to the Champions League Semifinals now [-o<

We are still the favourites.
And a 30% chance you estimate is not a miracle.
A 0.000000000000000000001% chance is a miracle.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby #12 » Tue Apr 06, 2021 10:26 pm

MUTU wrote:
America USA wrote:My confidence in Hans-Dieter Flick's Bayern has never been any lower than it is right now because of the absences of two of our most dangerous goal scoring attacking players.

No... 1/10 so 90-10 is enough to call it a miracle...
A lot depends on tomorrow’s game... We HAVE to win
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby MihailT » Tue Apr 06, 2021 10:33 pm

If you think a 10% chance equals a miracle, you've clearly never played poker and been sucked out on the river by a 1-outer, mate. :D Happens way more often than you'd imagine going by the numbers alone. ;)
MihailT
Woah, this feels cool!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Bulgaria

Postby DiegoForlan » Wed Apr 07, 2021 2:37 am

#12 wrote:
MUTU wrote:

No... 1/10 so 90-10 is enough to call it a miracle...
A lot depends on tomorrow’s game... We HAVE to win
Since when is 1 in 10 a miracle, by any standards,lol

I think we will win in Munich, but the 2nd leg... I think they have 60% chance of going through, if they have a bad day, 20%,they are so bad when they have it, worse than Kovač's Bayern vs Frankfurt.

Poslano sa mog ART-L29 koristeći Tapatalk
DiegoForlan
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby longeleven » Wed Apr 07, 2021 5:14 am

The most trusted persons for me in the game are Goretzka, Mueller, Kimmich, and Flick. Those people will out-smart their opponents and bring us victory.
longeleven
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

PreviousNext

Return to UEFA Champions League