You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2019-03-13] Bayern Munich vs Liverpool

Discussions on the UEFA Champions League matches.

What is your prediction for this match?

Poll ended at Wed Mar 13, 2019 9:00 pm

Bayern Munich will win inside 90 minutes
67%
Bayern Munich will go through after winning in extra time
5%
Bayern Munich will go through on penalties
5%
Liverpool F.C. will go through on penalties
No votes
Liverpool F.C. will go through on away goals rule after extra time
No votes
Liverpool F.C. will go through after winning in extra time
No votes
It will end in a scoring draw
10%
Liverpool F.C. will win
14%

Total votes : 21

Re: [2019-03-13] Bayern Munich vs Liverpool

Postby MUTU » Thu Mar 14, 2019 9:59 am

Can someone please confirm which organisation put up those "F*CK VAR" banners up in the Suedkurve? Was it Schickeria?

30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby MoFattal » Thu Mar 14, 2019 11:01 am

Achilles wrote: The starters tonight are on par with Liverpool's

If I were to select a combined XI, only three Liverpool players would make the squad: Salah, Mane, and VVD. But, they have a system in place that makes all other players perform much better than their individual quality, whereas we have a system (do we?) that ONLY depends on the individual quality of our players to win games.
Kovac OUT!!!
MoFattal
2011/12 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Lebanon

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Thu Mar 14, 2019 11:13 am

MUTU wrote:Can someone please confirm which organisation put up those "F*CK VAR" banners up in the Suedkurve? Was it Schickeria?

Probably, they're the stupid ones.
Kovac OUT!!!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MoFattal » Thu Mar 14, 2019 11:15 am

Yeah, I think they've enjoyed their emotions in those Real Madrid matches the past two seasons :|
Kovac OUT!!!
MoFattal

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Lebanon

Postby Bayernbazi » Thu Mar 14, 2019 11:24 am

MUTU wrote:Can someone please confirm which organisation put up those "F*CK VAR" banners up in the Suedkurve? Was it Schickeria?

There is some type of logo in the bottom right corner of the banner but I cannot figure it out, maybe someone who is famliar with it recognizes it.

There seems to have been some kind of dispute between the organisers of the formal choreography and südkurve who as usual decided to be philosophical and give us life lessons instead of addressing the elephantS in the room. #-o

Can't see tweet? Click here!

How FC Bayern fans protested against agency choreography

this goes with my post from yesterday about this annoincement which now makes more sense !

Spoiler: show
Bayernbazi wrote:I just came across this post about tonight's arrangements for the Südkurve however that part where they are declaring that there will be no choreo, set me thinking, how long ago was it since we saw those big choreos - to night it would have been great against liverpool to show what they don't do in England. With their rhetoric that there is no competition in the BuLiga, they cannot comprehend the support in German leagues.

In the post, they are mentioning that this is due to some authorities and then in the comments they mention 'Fire Protection Officers'. I'm not sure if I understand correctly but most probably, as many things today, this has gone down the drain for health and safety reasons !

[spoiler]
Bayernbazi
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby r10 » Thu Mar 14, 2019 11:36 am

MoFattal wrote:If I were to select a combined XI, only three Liverpool players would make the squad: Salah, Mane, and VVD.
Good joke :mrgreen:.
r10
Yeah, now I'm talking!

National Flag:
Poland

Postby MoFattal » Thu Mar 14, 2019 11:38 am

Why? What's yours? I actually believe that:

Neuer = Alisson
Kimmich > Arnold
Hummels/Sule > Matip
Alaba > Roberston
Thiago > Milner
Javi > Fabinho
James > Wijnaldum
Lewandowski > Firmino
Last edited by MoFattal on Thu Mar 14, 2019 11:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kovac OUT!!!
MoFattal

National Flag:
Lebanon

Postby bmguy » Thu Mar 14, 2019 11:38 am

the result is just what I was afraid of, without Kimmich we just miss out one play maker and the opponents simply just need to lock down James and Gnabry. Our depth is a big problem due to the top executives reluctance in replacing Robbery, it's too late.

Bundesliga is in danger of losing its fourth position on Uefa Coeffiecient ranking and both Bayern and Dortmund must fight back. Dortmund need a new defense system, whereas I'm convinced we will be back next season as long as a class winger agrees to join us together with Tolisso and Pavard find their rhythm in our new flesh team.
bmguy
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membership

National Flag:
Vietnam

Postby MUTU » Thu Mar 14, 2019 11:51 am

MoFattal wrote:Why? What's yours? I actually believe that:

Neuer = Alisson
Kimmich > Arnold
Hummels/Sule > Matip
Alaba > Roberston
Thiago > Milner
Javi > Fabinho
James > Wijnaldum
Lewandowski > Firmino

Tolisso > Javi > Fabinho
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby r10 » Thu Mar 14, 2019 12:24 pm

This is in Polish, so might be a little bit more open than his interviews in English/German:
https://www.polsatsport.pl/wiadomosc/2019-03-13/lewandowski-to-nie-byl-nasz-mecz/
Last edited by r10 on Thu Mar 14, 2019 12:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
r10
Yeah, now I'm talking!

National Flag:
Poland

Postby Achilles » Thu Mar 14, 2019 12:35 pm

I don't know if some good players of ours can carry such a historic club and live up to the expectations of delivering in big games.
Most of our big time players are past the prime (Robbery,Neuer,Muller) and the new ones who supposed to keep up are MISERABLE in that aspect, players with "leading roles" such as Lewy,Thiago that we wait to deliver in the last 5 years but they are incapable to do so...

Yesterday was a reality check for Bayern but if someone can't deliver for the last 5 years under 3 coaches, two of them are considered top then I don't know what can make them as big as we need them to be in such games. There are several problems which we need to fix but most of them can be contained or fixed with good squad planning and money however turning cats into lions can't be done...

P.S: Kovac out!
Mia san mia
Achilles
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby IsiahRashad » Thu Mar 14, 2019 12:43 pm

And we were rooting against Carlo, at least we knew how to play in the opposite half in the Champions League, and surprisingly the fans showed some emotions in the stadium while playing at home.
Kovac OUT!!!

IsiahRashad

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Bulgaria

Postby r10 » Thu Mar 14, 2019 12:48 pm

MoFattal wrote:Why?
You live with the past glory, A. Becker (former Roma then LFC) is miles ahead of post-injuries Neuer. Together with Sule (I never liked his play, prefer Boateng) and Kimmich (I liked his play in NT in the past) they are defeating trio. Tell me what the score with Urleich would be (1:2?).
What is depressing we wouldn't qualify even if we had won 2:0 in Liverpool !!

-----
IsiahRashad wrote:And we were rooting against Carlo
I never was, I was a fan of Carlo and how he set-up Lewandowski with more freedom on the pitch (I believe Heyckness developed that even further), Ancelotti is now coaching FC Napoli and I watch their every game due to Milik (CF) and Zielinski (MF). I believe Carlotti is too complacent with his past trophies to seed winning mentality among "we try harder to be the second best in Serie A" team.

BTW Bayern sacked Carlo for not playing Ribbery, Hummels nor Boateng in Paris =P~.
Last edited by r10 on Thu Mar 14, 2019 12:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
r10
Yeah, now I'm talking!

National Flag:
Poland

Postby ramsej84 » Thu Mar 14, 2019 12:59 pm

bmguy wrote:the result is just what I was afraid of, without Kimmich we just miss out one play maker and the opponents simply just need to lock down James and Gnabry. Our depth is a big problem due to the top executives reluctance in replacing Robbery, it's too late.

Bundesliga is in danger of losing its fourth position on Uefa Coeffiecient ranking and both Bayern and Dortmund must fight back. Dortmund need a new defense system, whereas I'm convinced we will be back next season as long as a class winger agrees to join us together with Tolisso and Pavard find their rhythm in our new flesh team.
It has to be overtaken by Ligue 1 for that to happen
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Bayernbazi » Thu Mar 14, 2019 1:21 pm

I hope Uli & Co are happy having these rubbed in their faces. Thank god there was a problem with uploads to Facebook and the backlash started later on.
:lol:

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Bayernbazi
I post all the time

PreviousNext

Return to UEFA Champions League