You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2019-03-13] Bayern Munich vs Liverpool

Discussions on the UEFA Champions League matches.

What is your prediction for this match?

Poll ended at Wed Mar 13, 2019 9:00 pm

Bayern Munich will win inside 90 minutes
67%
Bayern Munich will go through after winning in extra time
5%
Bayern Munich will go through on penalties
5%
Liverpool F.C. will go through on penalties
No votes
Liverpool F.C. will go through on away goals rule after extra time
No votes
Liverpool F.C. will go through after winning in extra time
No votes
It will end in a scoring draw
10%
Liverpool F.C. will win
14%

Total votes : 21

Re: [2019-03-13] Bayern Munich vs Liverpool

Postby MUTU » Wed Mar 13, 2019 9:57 pm

#12 wrote:
r10 wrote:
IsiahRashad wrote:With Ronaldo we would have won at least the last 3 or 4 years.
CR7 couldn't help yesterday with Bayern defences [-X.

From which balls should he score? Hummels to Neuer or Süle to Neuer?

Did someone spit in your Weissbier again?
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Wed Mar 13, 2019 9:57 pm

MUTU wrote:Am I the only one who thinks Ribery is playing far, far better than Gnabry who has hardly had a sniff?

Gnabry isn't involved but Ribery is ruining chances
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby envagyokazapad » Wed Mar 13, 2019 9:57 pm

MUTU wrote:Am I the only one who thinks Ribery is playing far, far better than Gnabry who has hardly had a sniff?

Hugging the ball a lot does not mean he is playing better. Anything worth noting happens on Gnabry's side.
envagyokazapad
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Bentonomo » Wed Mar 13, 2019 9:58 pm

noo , gnabry is able to run
Bentonomo
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Mexico

Postby MUTU » Wed Mar 13, 2019 9:58 pm

Hakara wrote:

He's on the ball a lot more than gnabry, which is why you're seeing more from him, but he's not really doing anything with it except losing it most of the time.

His teammates are never free. Not exclusively his fault. At least he made a couple of dribbles including a nutmeg.
MUTU

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby sherpthederp » Wed Mar 13, 2019 9:58 pm

That’s because Thiago Hummels and James keep trying to play him in. If we played half as many ball over the top on the right I bet Gnabry would have seen more action. He’s hasn’t had a chance to get in foot races yet and the one he has been in led to a goal
sherpthederp
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby zozon » Wed Mar 13, 2019 9:59 pm

Yes, you are.
zozon
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Effenberg777 » Wed Mar 13, 2019 9:59 pm

Pips wrote:Thiago with another awesome game doing his standard send ball to stands shit. Mental midget.

Lol
Effenberg777
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
El Salvador

Postby rthebest » Wed Mar 13, 2019 9:59 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:Difficult but doable.. was more confident at kick off

I agree Liverpool looked shaky when Bayern put a bit of pressure. Half time came too early.
rthebest
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Canada

Postby MUTU » Wed Mar 13, 2019 10:00 pm

sherpthederp wrote:

That’s because Thiago Hummels and James keep trying to play him in. If we played half as many ball over the top on the right I bet Gnabry would have seen more action. He’s hasn’t had a chance to get in foot races yet and the one he has been in led to a goal

A big reason why Gnabry hasn't gotten in foot races is his dubious first touch combined with Liverpool's pressing.
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby YlonenXabi » Wed Mar 13, 2019 10:00 pm

Can someone explain Kovac that we are not Eintracht Frankfurt?

First 30 minutes were an absolute disgrace and I felt ashamed. As stupid as it might sound, Neuer's horrible mistake was a blessing in disguise. Since then we've started to actually PLAY some football and even scored a goal.

We should've been playing like this since the first minute ! There's a big difference between attacking and playing full atack leaving spaces at the back. We should have played more offensive football as we have quality and momentum to score a few. But NO, what about playing for a 0-0 and hoping to win on penalties that by the way haven't even been trained =D> =D> =D> =D>
YlonenXabi
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Spain

Postby Aequitas1987 » Wed Mar 13, 2019 10:00 pm

sherpthederp wrote:

It could even be a tactic by Klopp to make sure Arnold gives Ribery enough space for us to constantly try to channel our attack through him but stick Robertson close to Gnabry.
SoStronk.com
Aequitas1987
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
India

Postby #12 » Wed Mar 13, 2019 10:00 pm

MUTU wrote:
#12 wrote:
r10 wrote:[quote="IsiahRashad"]With Ronaldo we would have won at least the last 3 or 4 years.
CR7 couldn't help yesterday with Bayern defences [-X.

From which balls should he score? Hummels to Neuer or Süle to Neuer?

Did someone spit in your Weissbier again?[/quote]

We‘ve played three quarters of the time and not yet bothered to attack for a straight 15 mimutes... We are out again, and you expect me to praise our offense?
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby rthebest » Wed Mar 13, 2019 10:01 pm

sherpthederp wrote:

yes, ball to feet for Ribery, ball to chase for Gnabry.
rthebest
I post all the time

National Flag:
Canada

Postby sherpthederp » Wed Mar 13, 2019 10:01 pm

MUTU wrote:
sherpthederp wrote:

A big reason why Gnabry hasn't gotten in foot races is his dubious first touch combined with Liverpool's pressing.

Or that Riberys had like 10 balls played over the top to him while Gnabry had one.
sherpthederp
I post all the time

National Flag:
United States of America

PreviousNext

Return to UEFA Champions League