You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2019-03-13] Bayern Munich vs Liverpool

Discussions on the UEFA Champions League matches.

What is your prediction for this match?

Poll ended at Wed Mar 13, 2019 9:00 pm

Bayern Munich will win inside 90 minutes
67%
Bayern Munich will go through after winning in extra time
5%
Bayern Munich will go through on penalties
5%
Liverpool F.C. will go through on penalties
No votes
Liverpool F.C. will go through on away goals rule after extra time
No votes
Liverpool F.C. will go through after winning in extra time
No votes
It will end in a scoring draw
10%
Liverpool F.C. will win
14%

Total votes : 21

Re: [2019-03-13] Bayern Munich vs Liverpool

Postby MUTU » Sun Mar 10, 2019 8:35 pm

What is there to like about it? You get to miss watching your favourite team playing for what feels like years while the players lose their rhythm. If I'm not mistaken there was a study into how the winter break negatively affects performances in European competitions.

One day, all German stadiums will have a retractable roof and be heated, and they could play football in winter.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby zozon » Mon Mar 11, 2019 1:38 am

Dumbledore7 wrote:You're a sorry piece of shit. Get a life or a psychiatrist.

Reported this.

I would like (and expect) admins to follow the rules of this forum and act accordingly for this insult.
zozon
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Firefox1234 » Mon Mar 11, 2019 2:47 am

zozon wrote:
Dumbledore7 wrote:You're a sorry piece of shit. Get a life or a psychiatrist.

Reported this.

I would like (and expect) admins to follow the rules of this forum and act accordingly for this insult.

Thanks for using the proper channels, but you don't need to worry about the admins and mods are doing we are handling it.

Everyone keep things civil, refrain from personal attacks or malicious comments....feel free to contact the admin/mods for further questions
Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
Firefox1234

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Kenya

Postby bmguy » Mon Mar 11, 2019 4:38 am

I hope Kovac will keep the same wining formation 4-2-3-1 with the triangle James-Thiago-Martinez. Coman should stay on the bench as he's been average the whole season, not to say he's never played well right after the injury spell, let Gnabry continue his job. Ribery does not fit enough for this kind of physical match, bench too.

So the problem is who can take the RW from Mueller, Goretzka might be our only hope as he's played there some times but never convince enough. Just too tough game for us without key playmaker Kimmich and an on-fire Mueller #-o
bmguy
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Vietnam

Postby ramsej84 » Mon Mar 11, 2019 7:02 am

Kimmich is going to be missed big time... not only for his football skills but also for his personality.
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Mon Mar 11, 2019 7:38 am

bmguy wrote:I hope Kovac will keep the same wining formation 4-2-3-1 with the triangle James-Thiago-Martinez. Coman should stay on the bench as he's been average the whole season, not to say he's never played well right after the injury spell, let Gnabry continue his job. Ribery does not fit enough for this kind of physical match, bench too.

So the problem is who can take the RW from Mueller, Goretzka might be our only hope as he's played there some times but never convince enough. Just too tough game for us without key playmaker Kimmich and an on-fire Mueller #-o

I don't think we should reinvent the wheel. We bought Davies for a reason, and we trust Jeong. If Coman does not make let them play. Ribery will play about half of the game anyway.
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby bmguy » Mon Mar 11, 2019 10:34 am

FCBayernMunchen wrote:I don't think we should reinvent the wheel. We bought Davies for a reason, and we trust Jeong. If Coman does not make let them play. Ribery will play about half of the game anyway.

it's too soon for Davies or Jeong to start a Champion League game, they might be a surprise sub when we need all attacking game. Goretzka could imitate Mueller to drift into the PK area behind Lewy and interchange the position with James and use his best weapon on the air.
bmguy
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Vietnam

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Mon Mar 11, 2019 10:42 am

bmguy wrote:
FCBayernMunchen wrote:I don't think we should reinvent the wheel. We bought Davies for a reason, and we trust Jeong. If Coman does not make let them play. Ribery will play about half of the game anyway.

it's too soon for Davies or Jeong to start a Champion League game, they might be a surprise sub when we need all attacking game. Goretzka could imitate Mueller to drift into the PK area behind Lewy and interchange the position with James and use his best weapon on the air.

We could reverse it: start Ribery and sub one of them in. But probably Ribery is better if he's brought in late in the game, as we saw last Saturday.

I know it's a risk but I always think of the 2012 final, when the players who replaced our suspended ones were among our best. In a big game like this the motivation a young player would have to prove himself can go a long way, in my opinion.

That said, I'm hoping Coman or Robben somehow make it.
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Achilles » Mon Mar 11, 2019 10:50 am

Seems that only when it comes to Bayern Klopp complains, I remember him at BVB claiming almost in every PR that they have bows & arrows against our nuclear weapons, we being the villains,James Bond and other cute fairy-tales he was bubbling about to either distract the pressure or hype their results, maybe both.
At EPL now he can't do that after building his very own team from scratch, everybody loves him and paying some ridiculous amount for GKs and CBs where he mocked this kind of transfers his whole career. Plus that he is very close to get tagged as not winning coach after all these finals and this season's EPL race.

Now, suddenly he doesn't like the three days, yeah... like Bayern had a month to rest...
It will look bad if we eliminate them after all that giga-hype and nothing makes more horny than kicking out overhyped English teams, I swear I'd be x2 happy to kick them out in our worst year when they're the best they have been in the last decade. Especially here in Greece with the brainwashed EPL fans all over the place and TV analysts mocking anything being out of EPL or Barca,Real before even the conversation starts and Liverpool might be the most supported club from abroad here, it would awesome to see their faces if we manage to kick them out and hear the "experts" on TV downplay our win because Liverpool fights for their ultimate goal, Premier league.

I'm bumped up :twisted:
Mia san mia
Achilles
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby ramsej84 » Mon Mar 11, 2019 11:00 am

bmguy wrote:

if Robben can't make it (and he won't) I am for Goretzka or Renato in that position... Gnabry as LW
ramsej84

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Dumbledore7 » Mon Mar 11, 2019 11:17 am

Booked my day off work for Wednesday. Need a day's work of prep to be mentally ready to watch this.
Dumbledore7
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Indonesia

Postby DRvad14 » Mon Mar 11, 2019 11:19 am

Daniele Orsato (ITA) is the Referee

Can't see tweet? Click here!
and for liverpool : liv vs hoff 4:2

edit for the tweet
Last edited by DRvad14 on Mon Mar 11, 2019 12:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DRvad14
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
India

Postby ramsej84 » Mon Mar 11, 2019 11:21 am

DRvad14 wrote:Daniele Orsato (ITA) is the Referee

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG yest I watched Fiorentina v Lazio and I was telling to myself - wtf is he doing ... he was making mistakes left right and center!
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby DRvad14 » Mon Mar 11, 2019 12:56 pm

DRvad14
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
India

Postby MUTU » Mon Mar 11, 2019 1:20 pm

DRvad14 wrote:Daniele Orsato (ITA) is the Referee

Can't see tweet? Click here!
and for liverpool : liv vs hoff 4:2

edit for the tweet

Good ref, I think.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

PreviousNext

Return to UEFA Champions League