You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2019-03-13] Bayern Munich vs Liverpool

Discussions on the UEFA Champions League matches.
 

What is your prediction for this match?

Poll ended at Wed Mar 13, 2019 9:00 pm

Bayern Munich will win inside 90 minutes
14
67%
Bayern Munich will go through after winning in extra time
1
5%
Bayern Munich will go through on penalties
1
5%
Liverpool F.C. will go through on penalties
0
No votes
Liverpool F.C. will go through on away goals rule after extra time
0
No votes
Liverpool F.C. will go through after winning in extra time
0
No votes
It will end in a scoring draw
2
10%
Liverpool F.C. will win
3
14%
 
Total votes : 21

Re: [2019-03-13] Bayern Munich vs Liverpool

Postby bastos80 » Sun Mar 10, 2019 12:46 pm

Fénix wrote:
YlonenXabi wrote:I hate the away goals rule and that's what I fear most now.

Even if we are up by 2 I would still be very nervous

Why? It's clearly that we need to win at least one match in these 2 legs to deserve quarterfinals. :wink:

We will win because we have everything on our side on Wednesday. As long as we can keep the clean sheet, we have no reason to worry.



Except the fact that Kimmich is banned, and we hardly have any attacking options. Also Van Dijk returns.
Makes scoring a goal way more difficult than it already is...
Sané ---- Lewandowski ---- Gnabry
Davies - Thiago - Kimmich - Dest
Hernández -- Alaba -- Upamecano
--------------- Neuer ----------------
User avatar
bastos80
I live on BayernForum.com
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 8951
Joined: Tue May 27, 2014 7:38 am
Location: Germany
National Flag:
Germany
Has thanked: 735 times
Been thanked: 3638 times
Gender: Male

Re: [2019-03-13] Bayern Munich vs Liverpool

Postby r10 » Sun Mar 10, 2019 1:11 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:unless we score two quick goals
Providing Neuer&co do not make any quick howler like one against Wolfsburg (and Ulreich&co against PSG and Real).
r10
I'm a chatterbox!
 
Years of membership
 
Posts: 672
Joined: Thu Feb 07, 2019 4:57 pm
National Flag:
Poland
Has thanked: 142 times
Been thanked: 74 times
Gender: Male

Re: [2019-03-13] Bayern Munich vs Liverpool

Postby DiegoForlan » Sun Mar 10, 2019 1:23 pm

The mighty Liverpool just got back on their feet by scoring a goal and leveling against Burnley .
User avatar
DiegoForlan
I'm a chatterbox!
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 463
Joined: Sat Jan 14, 2017 1:08 pm
Has thanked: 95 times
Been thanked: 249 times
Gender: Male

Re: [2019-03-13] Bayern Munich vs Liverpool

Postby IsiahRashad » Sun Mar 10, 2019 1:32 pm

Klop was b!tching before the game for their scedule.

"Of course there is a difference between playing on a Saturday or Sunday. If we had three days, we would do recovery on Sunday morning, Monday you can have a little session, Tuesday a proper session and Wednesday you play. People think we are looking for excuses, we don’t. We accept how it is but somebody else has to think about it. Somebody else who makes decisions. I don’t know exactly why we play Burnley at 12 o’ clock on Sunday and not Saturday at 3pm. Ask BT."

Klopp is cracking under the pressure. For instance, I don’t see Guardiola whining like a little bitch about their fixtures,he says it is what it is and we have to deal with it, it’s all part of wanting to be successful. City are still in 3 competitions and you don’t see them complainingng, while Liverpool only being in 2 and they act they are the only club in the World playing in 2 or more places.

Liverpool was one of my favourite clubs before 2019, but a comments like this just take away my sympathy for them.
Image
User avatar
IsiahRashad
Moderator & 2019/20 Prediction Game Winner
Moderator & 2019/20 Prediction Game Winner
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 10238
Joined: Wed Apr 08, 2015 9:38 pm
National Flag:
Bulgaria
Has thanked: 5028 times
Been thanked: 5267 times
Gender: Male

Re: [2019-03-13] Bayern Munich vs Liverpool

Postby Lightning f57 » Sun Mar 10, 2019 1:39 pm

I think it's very valid to want an extra day Klopps telling FA chiefs they need to help their teams in Europe more an extra days rest which team won t take it.
Lightning f57
Getting the hang of it
 
Years of membership
 
Posts: 45
Joined: Tue Dec 18, 2018 1:15 am
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 38 times
Gender: Male

Re: [2019-03-13] Bayern Munich vs Liverpool

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sun Mar 10, 2019 1:40 pm

IsiahRashad wrote:Klop was b!tching before the game for their scedule.

"Of course there is a difference between playing on a Saturday or Sunday. If we had three days, we would do recovery on Sunday morning, Monday you can have a little session, Tuesday a proper session and Wednesday you play. People think we are looking for excuses, we don’t. We accept how it is but somebody else has to think about it. Somebody else who makes decisions. I don’t know exactly why we play Burnley at 12 o’ clock on Sunday and not Saturday at 3pm. Ask BT."

Klopp is cracking under the pressure. For instance, I don’t see Guardiola whining like a little bitch about their fixtures,he says it is what it is and we have to deal with it, it’s all part of wanting to be successful. City are still in 3 competitions and you don’t see them complainingng, while Liverpool only being in 2 and they act they are the only club in the World playing in 2 or more places.

Liverpool was one of my favourite clubs before 2019, but a comments like this just take away my sympathy for them.

I like Liverpool and still do but can never like Klopp. Hope he never coaches us.
User avatar
FCBayernMunchen
Moderator
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 39567
Joined: Tue Aug 05, 2008 12:54 pm
Location: Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 13216 times
Been thanked: 10426 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: [2019-03-13] Bayern Munich vs Liverpool

Postby Fénix » Sun Mar 10, 2019 1:43 pm

Who cares about Loserfull... They played CL final last season, lost against Real Madrid, this season have entered so brutal and lethal and what do they do after the defeat vs Manchester City in January?
Instead of giving everything to win that damn first PL title they are still looking for something in the CL and whining about schedule and how they are playing against Bayern in 3 days. Well, maybe "the Royal Highness" wants 10 days before the K.O. match while others should do as the rest of the world... :lol:

Once Loserfull, always Loserfull. They are on a very promising way to compromise absolutely everything great what they did in the first 20 matchdays.

Be my guest and screw all.

p.s. To be very direct, I don't see a single reason why their PL issues should be commented here on the FC Bayern match topic. Burnley FC doesn't belong here and Sunday events don't belong here.
User avatar
Fénix
Moderator
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 10754
Joined: Tue Oct 12, 2010 7:11 pm
Location: Croatia
National Flag:
Croatia
Has thanked: 4636 times
Been thanked: 4365 times
Gender: Male

Re: [2019-03-13] Bayern Munich vs Liverpool

Postby Lightning f57 » Sun Mar 10, 2019 1:47 pm

Whatever dude, on this very thread someone posted how BM will have an extra days rest and no travel. All these little things matter but don't let that cloud your judgement.
Lightning f57
Getting the hang of it
 
Years of membership
 
Posts: 45
Joined: Tue Dec 18, 2018 1:15 am
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 38 times
Gender: Male

Re: [2019-03-13] Bayern Munich vs Liverpool

Postby IsiahRashad » Sun Mar 10, 2019 2:15 pm

Let's just remember the numbers last month:

The first game between Bayern and Liverpool was in 19th February. Liverpool had 9 rest days before the game (Bournemouth 9th February).

Bayern played against Schalke on February 9th and against Augsburg on 15th. There you have 3 days before the game in England.

But i don't saw someone crying about that.
Image
User avatar
IsiahRashad
Moderator & 2019/20 Prediction Game Winner
Moderator & 2019/20 Prediction Game Winner
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 10238
Joined: Wed Apr 08, 2015 9:38 pm
National Flag:
Bulgaria
Has thanked: 5028 times
Been thanked: 5267 times
Gender: Male

Re: [2019-03-13] Bayern Munich vs Liverpool

Postby Lightning f57 » Sun Mar 10, 2019 2:30 pm

Klopp has a habit of saying stuff to divert attention from his team, I dont think its a big issue frankly but having an extra day if the FA did line up the schedule that way would be nice.
Lightning f57
Getting the hang of it
 
Years of membership
 
Posts: 45
Joined: Tue Dec 18, 2018 1:15 am
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 38 times
Gender: Male

Re: [2019-03-13] Bayern Munich vs Liverpool

Postby zozon » Sun Mar 10, 2019 3:08 pm

Lightning f57 wrote:Klopp has a habit of saying stuff to divert attention from his team, I dont think its a big issue frankly but having an extra day if the FA did line up the schedule that way would be nice.


Be a nice Loserpool fan and Google when was the last time DFB helped Bayern with the schedule.

Or even better - google when was the last time Bayern were fu*ked by the DFB with the schedule. I'm sure you will get plenty more search results than the first search.

Meanwhile - Klopp can whine all he want. It was nice going to Mallorca before the first leg, wasnt it?
Jeez, what a pu$$y. Hope he NEVER even gets remotely close to the Bayern HQ.

Hope we smash them 4-0.
User avatar
zozon
I'm a post king!
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 2571
Joined: Wed May 08, 2013 10:04 am
Has thanked: 369 times
Been thanked: 1163 times
Gender: Male

Re: [2019-03-13] Bayern Munich vs Liverpool

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sun Mar 10, 2019 3:15 pm

Lightning f57 wrote:Whatever dude, on this very thread someone posted how BM will have an extra days rest and no travel. All these little things matter but don't let that cloud your judgement.


They do matter and we complain about it all the time because the DFB tend to be unkind to us in scheduling. We even had a thread dedicated to it. But also Klopp sounds a bit ridiculous considering Liverpool had 10 days off ahead of the first leg.
User avatar
FCBayernMunchen
Moderator
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 39567
Joined: Tue Aug 05, 2008 12:54 pm
Location: Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 13216 times
Been thanked: 10426 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: [2019-03-13] Bayern Munich vs Liverpool

Postby Lightning f57 » Sun Mar 10, 2019 3:25 pm

zozon wrote:
Lightning f57 wrote:Klopp has a habit of saying stuff to divert attention from his team, I dont think its a big issue frankly but having an extra day if the FA did line up the schedule that way would be nice.


Be a nice Loserpool fan and Google when was the last time DFB helped Bayern with the schedule.

Or even better - google when was the last time Bayern were fu*ked by the DFB with the schedule. I'm sure you will get plenty more search results than the first search.

Meanwhile - Klopp can whine all he want. It was nice going to Mallorca before the first leg, wasnt it?
Jeez, what a pu$$y. Hope he NEVER even gets remotely close to the Bayern HQ.

Hope we smash them 4-0.


Loserpool....how old are you 6? sounds very mature.

I dont need to google anything, my statement stands any team would want extra days if it helps. Im not trying to defend Klopp but I understand what his doing.

If you beat us 4-0 I would applaud it.
Lightning f57
Getting the hang of it
 
Years of membership
 
Posts: 45
Joined: Tue Dec 18, 2018 1:15 am
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 38 times
Gender: Male

Re: [2019-03-13] Bayern Munich vs Liverpool

Postby Lightning f57 » Sun Mar 10, 2019 3:27 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:
Lightning f57 wrote:Whatever dude, on this very thread someone posted how BM will have an extra days rest and no travel. All these little things matter but don't let that cloud your judgement.


They do matter and we complain about it all the time because the DFB tend to be unkind to us in scheduling. We even had a thread dedicated to it. But also Klopp sounds a bit ridiculous considering Liverpool had 10 days off ahead of the first leg.


So I dont know exactly whats being debated then if you agree too.....Yup Klopp complaining is unsoundly for some but not for the team and its supporters.
Lightning f57
Getting the hang of it
 
Years of membership
 
Posts: 45
Joined: Tue Dec 18, 2018 1:15 am
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 38 times
Gender: Male

Re: [2019-03-13] Bayern Munich vs Liverpool

Postby zozon » Sun Mar 10, 2019 3:50 pm

Lightning f57 wrote:
zozon wrote:
Lightning f57 wrote:Klopp has a habit of saying stuff to divert attention from his team, I dont think its a big issue frankly but having an extra day if the FA did line up the schedule that way would be nice.


Be a nice Loserpool fan and Google when was the last time DFB helped Bayern with the schedule.

Or even better - google when was the last time Bayern were fu*ked by the DFB with the schedule. I'm sure you will get plenty more search results than the first search.

Meanwhile - Klopp can whine all he want. It was nice going to Mallorca before the first leg, wasnt it?
Jeez, what a pu$$y. Hope he NEVER even gets remotely close to the Bayern HQ.

Hope we smash them 4-0.


Loserpool....how old are you 6? sounds very mature.

I dont need to google anything, my statement stands any team would want extra days if it helps. Im not trying to defend Klopp but I understand what his doing.

If you beat us 4-0 I would applaud it.


Whats wrong calling you Loserpool? Have you won anything significant for years now?
User avatar
zozon
I'm a post king!
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 2571
Joined: Wed May 08, 2013 10:04 am
Has thanked: 369 times
Been thanked: 1163 times
Gender: Male

PreviousNext

Return to UEFA Champions League

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests