You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2016-03-16] Bayern Munich vs Juventus

Discussions on the UEFA Champions League matches.

What is your prediction for this match?

Poll ended at Wed Mar 16, 2016 8:45 pm

Bayern Munich will win
94%
It will end in a draw
3%
Juventus will win
3%

Total votes : 31

Re: [2016-03-16] Bayern Munich vs Juventus

Postby ramsej84 » Thu Mar 17, 2016 12:44 pm

I don't know you guys but I am still not feeling well... I am experiencing a very strange pain coming from my heart going up to my lower canine... and can't stop belching...
I've been in this state since midnight... I was even afraid to sleep...

Checked out this morning and (hopefully) it is hurt burn...

I kept silent until Coman's goal .... and maybe that is it the stress I have inside me...
Last edited by ramsej84 on Thu Mar 17, 2016 12:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Thu Mar 17, 2016 12:48 pm

Bayernbazi wrote:
MUTU wrote:What elbow? Only elbow I saw was on Lewandowski.

Enjoy watching the cry babies from moviola land !
http://www.sportmediaset.mediaset.it/calcio/championsleague/la-moviola-di-bayern-juve-eriksson-e-un-disastro-bianconeri-penalizzati_1092076-201602a.shtml

U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ottackon » Thu Mar 17, 2016 12:56 pm

Maria Guardiola, Pep's oldest daughter burst into tears (of joy) after Thiago's goal :) (L'Equipe)
ottackon
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Morocco

Postby MaCk0y » Thu Mar 17, 2016 1:46 pm

I think the problem is that Bayern are so used to dominate the opponents that they are not used to get pressured so high up the field and can't deal with it. You see the defenders getting instantly pressured and just pass the ball at the back and to Neuer and going nowhere. That is very risky and playing with fire with one bad pass resulting in a great chance for the opponent. The midfielders and attackers need to drop down and make space for the defenders to pass to. If that still doesn't work, long balls to the attackers is the alternative. This worked quite well against Dortmund in the first match but we had Boateng which shows how essential he is to the team. We need to get the hang of playing against high pressing teams and this goes especially for Barcelona. The problem is that only Dortmund to a certain point do this in Bundesliga and that is actually hurting us big time.
MaCk0y
Assistant Admin

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby quaazi » Thu Mar 17, 2016 1:48 pm

MaCk0y wrote:The problem is that only Dortmund to a certain point do this in Bundesliga and that is actually hurting us big time.

N-no! I mean, I get what you're saying and you have a point but that's just not true! Have we forgotten Leverkusen already? Ingolstadt? This is currently the new template to play against us. Perhaps two seasons ago it was sitting back and hitting the counter. Now that we've developed ways to unlock deep defenses better than before, teams are once again changing their systems against us. Hence our difficulty with aggressive pressing once more.
The ideal team

--------Müller with gloves--------
-Müller--Müller--Müller--Müller--
-------Müller---------Müller-------
----Müller----Müller----Müller----
---------------Müller---------------
quaazi

National Flag:
Estonia

Postby ottackon » Thu Mar 17, 2016 1:48 pm

Football is so cruel :mrgreen:

ottackon

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Morocco

Postby La Bestia Negra » Thu Mar 17, 2016 1:52 pm

MUTU wrote:
La Bestia Negra wrote:It's arguable whether we deserved to go through but props to our team for never giving up! What I've seen from the Juve players is a disgrace, they've been calling Bayern a bunch of Nazis and blaming the loss on the refs. I don't like the fact that their 3rd goal should have been allowed but all the same if a team truly deserves to win the refs should not matter

Which Juve player called Bayern Nazis?

Sorry meant to say fans
"The name's Bond, James Rodriguez"
La Bestia Negra
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby RAJBAYERN » Thu Mar 17, 2016 2:08 pm

MaCk0y wrote:I think the problem is that Bayern are so used to dominate the opponents that they are not used to get pressured so high up the field and can't deal with it. You see the defenders getting instantly pressured and just pass the ball at the back and to Neuer and going nowhere. That is very risky and playing with fire with one bad pass resulting in a great chance for the opponent. The midfielders and attackers need to drop down and make space for the defenders to pass to. If that still doesn't work, long balls to the attackers is the alternative. This worked quite well against Dortmund in the first match but we had Boateng which shows how essential he is to the team. We need to get the hang of playing against high pressing teams and this goes especially for Barcelona. The problem is that only Dortmund to a certain point do this in Bundesliga and that is actually hurting us big time.

The problem is that our defensive line and defensive midfielders in Bayern have new players and injured players too.

Back in the 2013, Heynckes with the group of Lahm, Dante, Boateng, Alaba, Kroos, Schweinsteiger and Javi Martinez, the team was capable of passing the ball with more confidence against the pressing, specially against the Dortmund of Klopp, who knows that the best form to attack bayern is by pressing.

Without Dante, Kroos and Schweinsteiger who leave, also with Boateng and Javi Martinez injured, as also include that we didnt play at the beginning with Thiago who is a good passer, it was normal that we would struggle in the pressing.

Neuer didnt have a good day in the passing, also the pitch was in bad condition, because the bad weather in the past days.

We have many variables to understand why Bayern wasnt capable to stop the pressing, so what need Pep is to recover players like Boateng and Javi, include Thiago in the starting lineup and pray to have a better condition on the pitch, that for next time Bayern can avoid the pressing.
Super-Bayern! Super-Bayern! Hey! Hey!

DANKE JUPP!
RAJBAYERN
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
India

Postby #12 » Thu Mar 17, 2016 2:16 pm

quaazi wrote:I fvcking hate this syndrome so many people have here, this desire to talk shit about the team, to root against it. It's human, yeah, to cover all bases, like betting against the team in a tough match so that if they fail, you have at least something to cheer about. But unlike a bet the winnings of which you can bury in beer and comfort food, here you only win the ability to be able to say "I told you so". And there are few things that infuriate other people more than that.

So congrats, assholes. You bet against Bayern and you lost. You lost respect and you lost credibility. Was it worth it for the off chance to gloat over the supporters of a team you supposedly love?

I know you're probably unable to read this because you decided to totally misunderstand me and overreact, but again: I was referring to my "bitching" about those two concessions AT Juventus abd how we would have to pay for it... And we did... Fortunately though, we didn't run out of change... ;)

Also: I fucking love this game...

What we witnessed yesterday was a contemporary classic... If nothing else, THIS will remain of Guardiola's time in Munich...
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Bayernbazi » Thu Mar 17, 2016 2:16 pm

ottackon wrote:Football is so cruel :mrgreen:

What the hell did I just watch :shock: :shock: :shock:
I bet that pseudo blond stereotype Bavarian fan celebrating with failed attempts at Schuhplatter is an Inter fan in disguise :biggrin: :biggrin:
Bayernbazi
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Firefox1234 » Thu Mar 17, 2016 2:16 pm

To be honest the defensive malarkey we saw yesterday wasn't the fault of just one player, there were a lot of mistakes made by multiple players and like someone mentioned earlier it's because many of our natural defenders are injured at the moment and the only one that is fit is completely out of it(Benatia). I really hope Javi and Boateng can be fit before the latter fixtures.
Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
Firefox1234

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Kenya

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Thu Mar 17, 2016 2:25 pm

Those Juve guys are hilarious. I've watched them often.

Can't stop laughing at the "Bayern" fan's celebration. :lol: :lol:
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Pittbay » Thu Mar 17, 2016 2:31 pm

quaazi wrote:
Pittbay wrote:Also in fairness Pep deserves credit for bringing on Bernat (who also deserves credit for a solid performance.) I was definitely wrong on that one because it helped to solidify the defense significantly. =D>

I'd say it really wasn't Bernat itself, but rather removing Benatia from the pitch that helped. Bernat did exactly the same he's been doing all season - solid and unspectacular - but this time oddly enough people aren't calling for his head... :roll:

One thing I will criticize Guardiola for is his lack of balls to take Benatia off sooner. It was obvious he was dragging down the team (pretty sure I said it here somewhere around 30 minutes too) - without him we may not have had to leave it until the final minute to equalize...

You're right, there were still a few moments where I watched Bernat and wanted to tear my hair out, but he did a job and that's what we needed. Benatia had a shocker for sure.

Also, as much as Coman deserved to start, having him as a fresh option against tired legs was a good call by Guardiola. Not sure if he would've been very effective in that first half.
Pittbay
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby ottackon » Thu Mar 17, 2016 2:32 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:

Those Juve guys are hilarious. I've watched them often.

Can't stop laughing at the "Bayern" fan's celebration. :lol: :lol:

Whenever Bayern face an italian side, I go and watch them asap :mrgreen:
ottackon

National Flag:
Morocco

Postby MUTU » Thu Mar 17, 2016 2:41 pm

ottackon wrote:Maria Guardiola, Pep's oldest daughter burst into tears (of joy) after Thiago's goal :) (L'Equipe)

Tell her to join the club then, because so did I. 8)
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

PreviousNext

Return to UEFA Champions League