You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2016-03-16] Bayern Munich vs Juventus

Discussions on the UEFA Champions League matches.

What is your prediction for this match?

Poll ended at Wed Mar 16, 2016 8:45 pm

Bayern Munich will win
94%
It will end in a draw
3%
Juventus will win
3%

Total votes : 31

Re: [2016-03-16] Bayern Munich vs Juventus

Postby FootballFan » Thu Mar 17, 2016 3:19 am

One of the best two leg encounter I've witnesses, tactically insane, so much spirit, heart and guts from both teams. Juve have always been an annoying team to take on in a two game affair.

Tho tactically speaking Pep hasn't really disappointment me as I see about 80% of the time he's spot on, however it's usually his line up that disappoints me the most in this case not playing Thiago and Coman was odd especially after their performance over the weekend. Even the goals we conceded were more to do with individual errors then something tactically going wrong.

1st goal in Turin happen due to Kimmich poor touch (yes, he isn't a CB I know and in such a high profile encounter things like this bound to happen)
2nd goal in Turin Neuer passing it to Lahm (who was marked by Pogba) instead of hoofing it or passing it to his right were Bernet was open this allowed Pogba to wrestle the ball away from Lahm and score the second goal

1st goal in Munich happened due to Neuer/Alaba brain fart moment
2nd goal in Munich amazing by Morata, but no way should a team allow a play runn through their team from one end to another

This is something that needs to worked on.
FootballFan
Woah, this feels cool!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby sherpthederp » Thu Mar 17, 2016 4:11 am

HOLY HELL!!! Just finished watching the match after being on a social media blackout the whole day to avoid spoiling it. I think I just had a heart attack! I'm literally still shaking and I think my neighbors will be filing a noise complaint after Müller and Thiagos goals. After seeing the match and tea ding the comments, I think everyone here deserves a free pass and a chance to calm down lol. Even I was screaming at Pep while watching and I try to stay calm and not be too negative.
Thiago is a beast and is pure Bavarian by now, that celebration was wonderful.
Vidal is made of iron and must be a Viking or something, he was a f u c k i n g animal!
Coman... Enough said, buy him ASAP and let Robben take the super sub role.
Costa was lethal on the right and I take back everything I said about him being less useful there.
Müller must be on the pitch for every match all the time.
AAAAAGGGHHHHHHH what a stressful but awesome day!!!!!!
sherpthederp
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America

Birthday

Postby kingbayern » Thu Mar 17, 2016 4:13 am

I have been absent from the forum for a while due to university but I tried to keep in form to what going on in the forum. Let me say this what a game...I was crushed but I had hope and I am glad I did to see what I called the spirit of 2013 that never died attitude. For me costa was a beast and vidal gave his blood and tears for this team. Mueller the current bayern legend leading by example and all the people that said thiago is a mercenary only here for Pep well I thinks these past few weeks has shut you guys up and coman you are a future superstar and a potential top 3 player rn in the world. All in all my bayern munich family rejoice we live to fight another day we battled hard. Mia San Mia.
kingbayern
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
Jamaica

Postby La Bestia Negra » Thu Mar 17, 2016 5:35 am

It's arguable whether we deserved to go through but props to our team for never giving up! What I've seen from the Juve fans is a disgrace, they've been calling Bayern a bunch of Nazis and blaming the loss on the refs. I don't like the fact that their 3rd goal should have been allowed but all the same if a team truly deserves to win the refs should not matter
Last edited by La Bestia Negra on Thu Mar 17, 2016 1:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"The name's Bond, James Rodriguez"
La Bestia Negra
Yeah, now I'm talking!

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby SBash22 » Thu Mar 17, 2016 6:07 am

I watched the match with a Juve fan.... it was pretty rough.... when Juve were up 2-0, he was classy and not in my face at all, but you could see his had that nervous energy/excitement

when it became 2-1, you could see the fear... we both knew Bayern was gonna dominate the ball in the final 3rd and it was gonna be hell for both of us (for different reasons)

when Bayern made it 2-2, he looked like he saw a ghost and his soul was ripped from his body.... I really felt bad

and we both knew when it went to extra time, it was PKs or bust for Juve... with the lineup they had on the pitch after taking out Morata and Cuadrado, they had no chance to have any kind of a counter attack nor the chance to build up a great chance (despite Pogba playing a few great balls)

afterwards, we chatted for a while.... he was talking about Vidal and how his performance pretty much summed up his Juve tenure and how much he missed him.... and Coman hurt because it made no sense but he's happy hes playing

throughout the match, I really felt we were gonna get 1 goal with 20-25 minutes left and have a chance to tie it at the end.... but man, how many chances did Juve have to get that 3rd goal and put the game away in the first 90.... gotta be heartbreaking

Neuer's save at the end of the 1st half on Cuadrado was season saving.... same with the Alaba block on Morata from about 6 yards out
SBash22
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby SBash22 » Thu Mar 17, 2016 6:08 am

sherpthederp wrote:HOLY HELL!!! Just finished watching the match after being on a social media blackout the whole day to avoid spoiling it.

seriously.... is there anything worse than doing that?

I'm like afraid to check my texts or answer phone calls when I'm doing whatever I can to avoid society so I find out what happened in something before I can watch it
SBash22
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Larhm » Thu Mar 17, 2016 6:32 am

SBash22 wrote:
sherpthederp wrote:HOLY HELL!!! Just finished watching the match after being on a social media blackout the whole day to avoid spoiling it.

I'm like afraid to check my texts or answer phone calls when I'm doing whatever I can to avoid society so I find out what happened in something before I can watch it

LOL I go through that all the time, especially when im living in the +8 timezone. But I sacrificed my sleep today, woke up at 3:45 but it was all worth it.
Larhm
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby sherpthederp » Thu Mar 17, 2016 6:43 am

SBash22 wrote:

I had my coworker screen my texts for me lol, can't take any chances lol
sherpthederp
I post all the time

National Flag:
United States of America

Birthday

Postby SBash22 » Thu Mar 17, 2016 6:58 am

sherpthederp wrote:
SBash22 wrote:

I had my coworker screen my texts for me lol, can't take any chances lol

I have a great story about something like that from one of my friends in college.... his college bball team was playing a big game in March Madness and he had a big test that day, so he literally avoided any kind of contact with anyone or anything all day.... literally, all day.... he even said he'd answer his phone and the first thing he'd say was "I didnt see the game so dont tell me what happened"..... he got home at like 8 PM, sat down in his dorm, was getting ready to watch it, and his roommate walked in and said something like "can you believe they blew that game" and completely spoiled it.... I was dying when my friend told me that story because I could relate....

but maybe it was better to find out like that than watch a game for 1-2 hours, only to watch your team lose in devastating fashion

if I was a Juve fan, I think I'd rather have it spoiled for me than have to sit and live through that agony and devastation
SBash22
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby MUTU » Thu Mar 17, 2016 7:07 am

Bayernbazi wrote:Heads up for the bad losers arguments for tomrrow ! :shock: Marotta and a couple of italian journos crying about the offside goal at 23 from Morata saying that Kimmich kept him in play.
They are also crying about Kimmich not being sent of for an Elbow on Morata.
:twisted:

What elbow? Only elbow I saw was on Lewandowski.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Birthday

Postby MUTU » Thu Mar 17, 2016 7:18 am

La Bestia Negra wrote:It's arguable whether we deserved to go through but props to our team for never giving up! What I've seen from the Juve players is a disgrace, they've been calling Bayern a bunch of Nazis and blaming the loss on the refs. I don't like the fact that their 3rd goal should have been allowed but all the same if a team truly deserves to win the refs should not matter

Which Juve player called Bayern Nazis?
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Birthday

Postby kod2600 » Thu Mar 17, 2016 7:28 am

Just WOW
My blood is RED
My team is RED
It's Bayern München till I'm DEAD

Mia San Mia
kod2600
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Palestine

Postby ramsej84 » Thu Mar 17, 2016 7:42 am

ottackon wrote:

amazing ... Pep getting the praise... for the great subs...
Had he started with thiago from the first min the game would have ended in the 93rdmin
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby BayernLove » Thu Mar 17, 2016 7:54 am

MUTU wrote:
La Bestia Negra wrote:It's arguable whether we deserved to go through but props to our team for never giving up! What I've seen from the Juve players is a disgrace, they've been calling Bayern a bunch of Nazis and blaming the loss on the refs. I don't like the fact that their 3rd goal should have been allowed but all the same if a team truly deserves to win the refs should not matter

Which Juve player called Bayern Nazis?

In response to Juve's "till the end" Bayern posted "this is the end" (the graphic with the Allianz and railroad tracks) and people who just want controversy decided that obviously any picture of railroad tracks (which, too, have an end. Fun fact: not all railroad tracks end in a concentration camp) must be referring to Auschwitz.

Mind you I don't think it was Juve or their players but a tabloid or something. Bayern spinelessly issued an apology but whatever. Better that than bad publicity I guess.
Jesus saves, but Kahn does it better ;)
BayernLove
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby Burko » Thu Mar 17, 2016 8:47 am

IsiahRashad wrote:PP: If you know how to get my voice back,/now will try it with beer/, please share with me!

Beer is not helping? Try vodka or two days complete silence :mrgreen:
All we need is number 10......and Chámes Rodríguéz
Burko
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Slovakia

PreviousNext

Return to UEFA Champions League