You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2016-03-16] Bayern Munich vs Juventus

Discussions on the UEFA Champions League matches.

What is your prediction for this match?

Poll ended at Wed Mar 16, 2016 8:45 pm

Bayern Munich will win
94%
It will end in a draw
3%
Juventus will win
3%

Total votes : 31

Re: [2016-03-16] Bayern Munich vs Juventus

Postby ramsej84 » Thu Mar 17, 2016 12:51 am

don't be ... !!!
The year before that the coach you are trying to ridicule ... ridiculed the other coach you are trying in vain to praise...
0-4 0-4 0-4 0-4 at the allianz arena... do you remember?
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby YlonenXabi » Thu Mar 17, 2016 12:52 am

ramsej84 wrote:NO I said it when I saw him starting... He can't play at this level... Can you know imagine him against Verratti, or against the Barca midfield or even against that of atletico? No

I don't need to imagine that

He was actually our best player last year against Barca. Thiago was totally invisible that day
YlonenXabi

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Spain
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby YlonenXabi » Thu Mar 17, 2016 12:56 am

No, just saying that every coach has bad mistakes that cost games. Oh and yes, everybody on football forums are experts and see them coming

Many people here wanted Allegri after his last season with Juve. Allegri is the biggest responsible of our comeback today with that Morata substitution.

Our next coach was fired from his previous job after a trophyless season

Pep's biggest mistake was that 0-4 in Allianz Arena. Even he admited it

ALL the coaches make mistakes.
YlonenXabi

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Spain

Postby Pittbay » Thu Mar 17, 2016 12:57 am

Also in fairness Pep deserves credit for bringing on Bernat (who also deserves credit for a solid performance.) I was definitely wrong on that one because it helped to solidify the defense significantly. =D>
Pittbay
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby ottackon » Thu Mar 17, 2016 12:57 am

YlonenXabi wrote:

Yeah, I should've come here after the 0-2 and join the F*** PEP I HATE YOU GTFO WE"RE DONE WTF IS GOING ON party that you all had here :lol:

That would have been the right thing :D

What if instead of that we try to discuss what's going on and what should coach and the players do to fix it? Nah, probably too much for some of you. Just stick it to the F*** PEP comments :P

BTW:

- Guess which was the last coach kicked out in a CL knockout by Juventus
- Guess which was the coach that Pep haters wanted to bring here after that happened

hint: both are Italians :)

I guess you're in the wrong place, because this is a forum for Bayern fans, not a ​literary salon.
ottackon
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Morocco

Birthday

Postby endrity » Thu Mar 17, 2016 1:00 am

YlonenXabi wrote:
ramsej84 wrote:NO I said it when I saw him starting... He can't play at this level... Can you know imagine him against Verratti, or against the Barca midfield or even against that of atletico? No

I don't need to imagine that

He was actually our best player last year against Barca. Thiago was totally invisible that day

You are either mad or blind or both. If there is one, ONE game, that totally showed why Real let go of Alonso was the Barca game last year. And countless people have pointed to that game. Alonso was falling over, I mean literally falling over himself, after 60 minutes. He could barely run anymore. Instead of being the one player close to everybody in the middle to offer support, he was nowhere to be found and the team kept getting stretched as the game progressed.

If you think that is a good game for a midfielder, a game where the team loses all the balance which he is supposed to provide, then you have a very different concept of football to most people.

It's not the passes which are problem for Alonso, he'll be able to spread those around as a 50 year old. It's the basic fact, that you know, HE CAN'T MOVE!!!
endrity
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby ramsej84 » Thu Mar 17, 2016 1:02 am

YlonenXabi wrote:No, just saying that every coach has bad mistakes that cost games. Oh and yes, everybody on football forums are experts and see them coming

Many people here wanted Allegri after his last season with Juve. Allegri is the biggest responsible of our comeback today with that Morata substitution.

Our next coach was fired from his previous job after a trophyless season

Pep's biggest mistake was that 0-4 in Allianz Arena. Even he admited it

ALL the coaches make mistakes.

yes I know ... from the sky downwards everyone does mistakes... only those who do nothing can't never be subject to mistakes... But not every other coach get the unnecessarily hype our current coach gets... Maybe only that bas***d of Mourinho is at the same level...

Hype coaches like Hitzfeld that with a team of factory workers managed to win the UCL in 97 ... and came back to lose it undeservedly in 99 only to win it 2 years later...
Hype Hynckes...
Hype those unknown coaches that with an average teams reach a final, get promoted, avoid a relegation... etc etc...
ramsej84

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MaCk0y » Thu Mar 17, 2016 1:02 am

SilentStrike wrote:
MaCk0y wrote:
RAJBAYERN wrote:After the treble and winning all the cups available for Bayern.... Sometimes comes in my mind, what could be new for me?....

An extra time after 180 minutes was something I never saw before as bayern fan. Amazing moment that will be in our memories forever!

The best extra time will always be the one against Getafe. Sosa to Gomez!!!

Toni

:oops: Don't know why I had Gomez in mind.
MaCk0y
Assistant Admin

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby endrity » Thu Mar 17, 2016 1:03 am

Pittbay wrote:Also in fairness Pep deserves credit for bringing on Bernat (who also deserves credit for a solid performance.) I was definitely wrong on that one because it helped to solidify the defense significantly. =D>

It's more to the fact that Benatia is simply not up to speed with the rest of the team so any other player looks good. But it's one mistake that I at least will not hold against Pep. He did the sensible thing in putting the sole CB back to the lineup. So yeah, we are not all hindsight experts in here.

In hindsight, Ribery seemed like a gamble too. He can't play 90 minutes of elite football yet.

I need no hindsight for Alonso, I have said way back in the fall that he'll cost us the season and he's very close to doing so again.
endrity
I post all the time

Postby JANCKER » Thu Mar 17, 2016 1:05 am

Actually Alonso didn't have a good game against Barca in his life and he had a few of them. We sign him the year after the WC that everybody seen that he's a hole.
JANCKER

Postby RAJBAYERN » Thu Mar 17, 2016 1:07 am

MaCk0y wrote:
RAJBAYERN wrote:After the treble and winning all the cups available for Bayern.... Sometimes comes in my mind, what could be new for me?....

An extra time after 180 minutes was something I never saw before as bayern fan. Amazing moment that will be in our memories forever!

The best extra time will always be the one against Getafe. Sosa to Gomez!!!

Oh yes, I forget this one. #-o I was thinking only in the past champions league matches, not uefa cup. Of course the last two luca toni goals was the best..

So looking for new things, this was my first in champions league.
Super-Bayern! Super-Bayern! Hey! Hey!

DANKE JUPP!
RAJBAYERN
I post all the time

National Flag:
India

Postby Dumbledore7 » Thu Mar 17, 2016 1:09 am

Pittbay wrote:Also in fairness Pep deserves credit for bringing on Bernat (who also deserves credit for a solid performance.) I was definitely wrong on that one because it helped to solidify the defense significantly. =D>

I've been hating Bernat, but I felt positive when he was brought on to be honest. Quite nice tactical touch from Pep there, he recognised that his biggest mistake was not Alonso but Benatia, which was overlooked by just about everyone else.
Dumbledore7
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Indonesia

Postby ramsej84 » Thu Mar 17, 2016 1:12 am

Guardiola to an italian tv... sorry not in the mood to translate [source]
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MiaSanFCB » Thu Mar 17, 2016 1:13 am

Anyone else still can't believe what happened tonight? What a comeback! That was the fighting spirit I was asking for in the first half =D> Very good substitutions, we improved as soon as Alonso and Benatia left the field.

In my opinion, It was a mistake to leave Thiago and Coman on the bench. Still, Guardiola realized at time and both were key for our victory today, especially the French. Moreover one more time we confirmed that you should never take Müller off in these kind of matches; he could have played a bad match but he always scores when it matters. :)

That being said, I think Vidal was the MOTM, this guy is a warrior that play at his best in the tough matches, he made several tackles and save us of many counterattacks and what can I say about Coman that hasn't been said yet? Fantastic performance once again, I hope we definitely buy him in the summer. On the other hand, there were some bad performances like Alaba (I don't remember him playing so bad before) and Benatia.

Anyway, a night that looked like a nightmare for us for more than 60 minutes ended up in a historical Champions League victory that we will remember for many years. :)
Of course there are lots of things to improve, especially in defense (Hopefully the returns of Boateng and Javi Martinez will help us a lot), but let's enjoy this victory, you don't win these kind of matches everyday. :wink:

P.S: Congratulations to Juventus, they made a fantastic tie against us and proved that they are currently among the top 5 teams in Europe (maybe even more). It's a pity they had to leave the UCL in round of 16 while others teams like Benfica or Wolfsburg are between the eight finalist, this could have been a semifinal perfectly. I think they paid a high price for their defeat against Sevilla in the group stage.
MiaSanFCB
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Uruguay

Postby RAJBAYERN » Thu Mar 17, 2016 1:14 am

YlonenXabi wrote:

With the substitution of Morata, Juventus lost a dangerous player, but they still have their chances to score after he leave.

But before Morata got substitute, bayern was already taking control of the game. The counterattacks were normal consequence for using all our 10 players trying to open the wall of 11 juventus players.

This was two different styles of football, offense vs defense that won by little the one who propose the spectacle!
Super-Bayern! Super-Bayern! Hey! Hey!

DANKE JUPP!
RAJBAYERN
I post all the time

National Flag:
India

PreviousNext

Return to UEFA Champions League