You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2016-03-16] Bayern Munich vs Juventus

Discussions on the UEFA Champions League matches.

What is your prediction for this match?

Poll ended at Wed Mar 16, 2016 8:45 pm

Bayern Munich will win
94%
It will end in a draw
3%
Juventus will win
3%

Total votes : 31

Re: [2016-03-16] Bayern Munich vs Juventus

Postby endrity » Thu Mar 17, 2016 12:27 am

YlonenXabi wrote:Reading the comments written here during the match. Some people shouldn't be allowed to be fan of this team. #-o

Pep gets criticised for playing Xabi instead of Thiago. But if he had played Thiago instead of Xabi he would be criticised too because that would be suicidal and we needed one more CDM ....

Well, I didn't like our game today. It reminded me of 2014 catastrophe against Madrid. Players were playing with no emotion at all. I think we started well, but that mistake by Neuer/Alaba really affected the teams morale and it was difficult for them to recover after that. And with that goal Juve could play exactly the game that they wanted

And believe it or not, it's REALLY difficult to break down a defense like that. There are not too many things you can do.

But I'm still worried with our defense. As I said a few weeks ago, I feel that Neuer, Boateng, Alaba and Lewandowski are irreplaceable for our team now and any of those 4 missing would really affect our game. Without Boateng (and Javi) our defense is a joke. I really enjoy Kimmich fighting like a warrior, but he's too soft for that position and with lots of mistakes. And Benatia... what a shameful performance today. I like him, but he must play much better than this.

Sorry but this is a ridiculous comment. We started in Turin with Thiago-Vidal at the base of our midfield, which is what everyone has dreamt of since the beginning of the season. And guess what, they were amazing. Skill, athleticism, mobility, versatility, the team had it all even with a makeshift defense.

What does our f'ing philosopher genius do in the second game? Of course he puts Xabi back in because he can now revert back to a more passive game when we control the ball without needing to score. Of course we then proceed to leak two goals because no one is pressuring anything in the middle of the pitch. Alonso is not the sole responsible player for this but he is a big part, just like last year. He was finished as a top top player in 2013 when Klopp murdered him with Dortmund by pressing him like mad. It's freaking 2016 now. If Schweini was not up to elite level anymore, Alonso is not a pub player anymore. That's an exageration of course but he should see the pitch only against the Augsburgs of the world right now.
endrity
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Bayernbazi » Thu Mar 17, 2016 12:28 am

Heads up for the bad losers arguments for tomrrow ! :shock: Marotta and a couple of italian journos crying about the offside goal at 23 from Morata saying that Kimmich kept him in play.
They are also crying about Kimmich not being sent of for an Elbow on Morata.
:twisted:
Bayernbazi
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby dras_l » Thu Mar 17, 2016 12:29 am

Thank you Bayern, that was unbelievable game. Proud how we made coming back to life. I'm really glad that we made to next round and cannot even think about next opponent. Just wont to enjoy in great victory! Mia San Mia!
Better strategic retreat than dishonorable defeat
dras_l
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby zozon » Thu Mar 17, 2016 12:29 am

IsiahRashad wrote:Oh people. What can I say after such a match....I have no words ...

:P :shock: =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D>
zozon
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MoFattal » Thu Mar 17, 2016 12:31 am

PunkCapitalist wrote:I am super happy to be through, but I have to say... The 21st minute goal was not offside. That sours the moment for me :(

Sent from my XT1064 using Tapatalk

It was a bad call, definitely, and we surely benefited from it. But, it would have been the 2-0 and not the 3-0. This makes a HUGE difference in football.
MoFattal
2011/12 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Lebanon
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby MaCk0y » Thu Mar 17, 2016 12:34 am

MoFattal wrote:
PunkCapitalist wrote:I am super happy to be through, but I have to say... The 21st minute goal was not offside. That sours the moment for me :(

It was a bad call, definitely, and we surely benefited from it. But, it would have been the 2-0 and not the 3-0. This makes a HUGE difference in football.

Are you sure? I thought it was after the 2-0. Can anyone recap who is booked and if anyone is missing the next match? Don't feel like searching. :P
MaCk0y
Assistant Admin

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby RAJBAYERN » Thu Mar 17, 2016 12:35 am

Neuer took the wrong moment to get back to his mistakes. #-o Hope he not repeat this in the rest champions league matches.

Hopefully, after this, he was outstanding!
Super-Bayern! Super-Bayern! Hey! Hey!

DANKE JUPP!
RAJBAYERN
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
India

Postby RAJBAYERN » Thu Mar 17, 2016 12:36 am

After the treble and winning all the cups available for Bayern.... Sometimes comes in my mind, what could be new for me?....

An extra time after 180 minutes was something I never saw before as bayern fan. Amazing moment that will be in our memories forever!
Super-Bayern! Super-Bayern! Hey! Hey!

DANKE JUPP!
RAJBAYERN
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
India

Postby MoFattal » Thu Mar 17, 2016 12:36 am

MaCk0y wrote:
MoFattal wrote:

Are you sure? I thought it was after the 2-0. Can anyone recap who is booked and if anyone is missing the next match? Don't feel like searching. :P

Yep. It was on 22'. They scored the 2-0 on 28'.
MoFattal
2011/12 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Lebanon

Postby dambun » Thu Mar 17, 2016 12:37 am

I have only one thing to say tonight:

Never take Mueller off.... Never!!
"" "" "" ""
Time for overhaul!
dambun
2010/11 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Iran

Postby ramsej84 » Thu Mar 17, 2016 12:37 am

FCBayernMunchen wrote:
YlonenXabi wrote:Pep gets criticised for playing Xabi instead of Thiago. But if he had played Thiago instead of Xabi he would be criticised too because that would be suicidal and we needed one more CDM ....

I think starting Alonso was a mistake too, but we're all geniuses in hindsight. Before the match I dropped Alonso in my lineup, but specifically stated I would like to fit him in somehow too.

I think Thiago is too important to be left out.

I was upset with Pep for his half time sub today. But in the end it worked out. :)

NO I said it when I saw him starting... He can't play at this level... Can you know imagine him against Verratti, or against the Barca midfield or even against that of atletico? No
We should thank our lucky stars... I hope that I don't read somewhere that we won thanks to some guardiola's magic... atm I am in page 42 of the thread... and have not seen any...
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MaCk0y » Thu Mar 17, 2016 12:38 am

RAJBAYERN wrote:After the treble and winning all the cups available for Bayern.... Sometimes comes in my mind, what could be new for me?....

An extra time after 180 minutes was something I never saw before as bayern fan. Amazing moment that will be in our memories forever!

The best extra time will always be the one against Getafe. Sosa to Toni!!!
MaCk0y
Assistant Admin

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Pittbay » Thu Mar 17, 2016 12:43 am

Can't see tweet? Click here!

Aaaaaand there we go :mrgreen:
Pittbay
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby SilentStrike » Thu Mar 17, 2016 12:46 am

MaCk0y wrote:
RAJBAYERN wrote:After the treble and winning all the cups available for Bayern.... Sometimes comes in my mind, what could be new for me?....

The best extra time will always be the one against Getafe. Sosa to Gomez!!!

Toni
Aux Champs-Élysées
Aux Champs-Élysées
Au soleil, sous la pluie
À midi ou à minuit
Il y a tout ce que vous voulez
Aux Champs-Élysées
SilentStrike
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Netherlands

Postby YlonenXabi » Thu Mar 17, 2016 12:49 am

ottackon wrote:
Pittbay wrote:
YlonenXabi wrote:Reading the comments written here during the match. Some people shouldn't be allowed to be fan of this team. #-o

Come on man, we're just fans venting our frustrations in the middle of an adrenaline-filled, emotionally charged game. People aren't gonna be reasonable under such circumstances. That's just an inevitable part of the process of a sporting event.

I was among the irrational, giving-up-too-early people, and I admit that, but there's no need to create division like this after such a great night. Just be happy!

What is detestable is to come after the end of the battle and distribute good and bad points as a teacher to his students.

Yeah, I should've come here after the 0-2 and join the F*** PEP I HATE YOU GTFO WE"RE DONE WTF IS GOING ON party that you all had here :lol:

That would have been the right thing :D

What if instead of that we try to discuss what's going on and what should coach and the players do to fix it? Nah, probably too much for some of you. Just stick it to the F*** PEP comments :P

BTW:

- Guess which was the last coach kicked out in a CL knockout by Juventus
- Guess which was the coach that Pep haters wanted to bring here after that happened

hint: both are Italians :)
YlonenXabi
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

National Flag:
Spain

PreviousNext

Return to UEFA Champions League