You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2016-03-16] Bayern Munich vs Juventus

Discussions on the UEFA Champions League matches.

What is your prediction for this match?

Poll ended at Wed Mar 16, 2016 8:45 pm

Bayern Munich will win
94%
It will end in a draw
3%
Juventus will win
3%

Total votes : 31

Re: [2016-03-16] Bayern Munich vs Juventus

Postby ottackon » Wed Mar 16, 2016 11:59 pm

ottackon
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Morocco

Postby ramsej84 » Thu Mar 17, 2016 12:00 am

I have this to say... I pray and pray and pray and pray... that Guardiola today learned the lesson.... Alonso belongs to the stands..
@MUTU ... you had to be to the club... we won thanks to my magic. :twisted:
I only shouted when Coman scored... otherwise I remained immobile....
However before the ET started I closed my eyes and saw Lahm, Mueller and Co. laughing and hugging each other...
Amazing at 114 I thought that the game is going to end at the 115th minute I don't know why and how I came to that concl.

Whatever now I can say it
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby YlonenXabi » Thu Mar 17, 2016 12:01 am

Reading the comments written here during the match. Some people shouldn't be allowed to be fan of this team. #-o

Pep gets criticised for playing Xabi instead of Thiago. But if he had played Thiago instead of Xabi he would be criticised too because that would be suicidal and we needed one more CDM ....

Well, I didn't like our game today. It reminded me of 2014 catastrophe against Madrid. Players were playing with no emotion at all. I think we started well, but that mistake by Neuer/Alaba really affected the teams morale and it was difficult for them to recover after that. And with that goal Juve could play exactly the game that they wanted

And believe it or not, it's REALLY difficult to break down a defense like that. There are not too many things you can do.

But I'm still worried with our defense. As I said a few weeks ago, I feel that Neuer, Boateng, Alaba and Lewandowski are irreplaceable for our team now and any of those 4 missing would really affect our game. Without Boateng (and Javi) our defense is a joke. I really enjoy Kimmich fighting like a warrior, but he's too soft for that position and with lots of mistakes. And Benatia... what a shameful performance today. I like him, but he must play much better than this.
YlonenXabi

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Spain
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby c.glen » Thu Mar 17, 2016 12:03 am

what a player COMAN is............
c.glen
Woah, this feels cool!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby ramsej84 » Thu Mar 17, 2016 12:05 am

YlonenXabi wrote:Reading the comments written here during the match. Some people shouldn't be allowed to be fan of this team. #-o

Pep gets criticised for playing Xabi instead of Thiago. But if he had played Thiago instead of Xabi he would be criticised too because that would be suicidal and we needed one more CDM ....

Well, I didn't like our game today. It reminded me of 2014 catastrophe against Madrid. Players were playing with no emotion at all. I think we started well, but that mistake by Neuer/Alaba really affected the teams morale and it was difficult for them to recover after that. And with that goal Juve could play exactly the game that they wanted

And believe it or not, it's REALLY difficult to break down a defense like that. There are not too many things you can do.

But I'm still worried with our defense. As I said a few weeks ago, I feel that Neuer, Boateng, Alaba and Lewandowski are irreplaceable for our team now and any of those 4 missing would really affect our game. Without Boateng (and Javi) our defense is a joke. I really enjoy Kimmich fighting like a warrior, but he's too soft for that position and with lots of mistakes. And Benatia... what a shameful performance today. I like him, but he must play much better than this.

are you for real ? do you really believe that alonso belongs to this team...? come on say the truth...
Vidal is a monster alone in midfield... we started playing as soon as noNNo AlOnsO went out... He belongs to the stands...
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby YlonenXabi » Thu Mar 17, 2016 12:05 am

And for those who were already giving up and talking sh!t after the 0-2... you should NOT watch any other Bayern game in CL this season. :|
YlonenXabi

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Spain

Postby dras_l » Thu Mar 17, 2016 12:06 am

What a game, today there is no place to criticize players. thank you Juve for great game. But right now two Kings cannot get out of my head: Arturo and Coman.
Better strategic retreat than dishonorable defeat
dras_l
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby YlonenXabi » Thu Mar 17, 2016 12:06 am

ramsej84 wrote:are you for real ? do you really believe that alonso belongs to this team...? come on say the truth...
Vidal is a monster alone in midfield... we started playing as soon as noNNo AlOnsO went out... He belongs to the stands...

We started to play when Mandzukic replaced Morata

And guess who did that? Oh... ALLEGRI

This comeback has more to do with Allegri than with Pep
YlonenXabi

National Flag:
Spain

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Thu Mar 17, 2016 12:07 am

YlonenXabi wrote:Pep gets criticised for playing Xabi instead of Thiago. But if he had played Thiago instead of Xabi he would be criticised too because that would be suicidal and we needed one more CDM ....

I think starting Alonso was a mistake too, but we're all geniuses in hindsight. Before the match I dropped Alonso in my lineup, but specifically stated I would like to fit him in somehow too.

I think Thiago is too important to be left out.

I was upset with Pep for his half time sub today. But in the end it worked out. :)
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby JANCKER » Thu Mar 17, 2016 12:07 am

YlonenXabi wrote:It reminded me of 2014 catastrophe against Madrid. Players were playing with no emotion at all.

Some players bailed everyone's ass out... you can't give any credit to any tactic for coming back, it was the players that stepped up and took matters on their hands.

Juve managed to push us on our half in the first minutes of the game before they scored... then they slowed down the tempo a bit and played more defensively. Who prepared the game better in your opinion?
They knew what they wanted and knew what they'd find... and capitalized on those.
It was the player's morale that changed the game, nothing else... they didn't follow any specific tactic when they started doing better, they just played and wanted back.
JANCKER

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Thu Mar 17, 2016 12:08 am

JANCKER wrote:Some players bailed everyone's ass out... you can't give any credit to any tactic for coming back, it was the players that stepped up and took matters on their hands.

It was also the players who made those terrible mistakes. Pep shares part of the blame but it's not on him.
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MaCk0y » Thu Mar 17, 2016 12:09 am

MUTU wrote:I still can't believe it. FINO ALLA FINE!

MUTU. Can you re-tweet the 'offending' Bayern tweet? :P
MaCk0y
Assistant Admin

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby JANCKER » Thu Mar 17, 2016 12:10 am

FCBayernMunchen wrote:
JANCKER wrote:Some players bailed everyone's ass out... you can't give any credit to any tactic for coming back, it was the players that stepped up and took matters on their hands.

It was also the players who made those terrible mistakes. Pep shares part of the blame but it's not on him.

Well, someone started a game with a better tactic... by pressuring every single living player of ours and they did good, they held us on our half until Pogba scored.
JANCKER

Postby MUTU » Thu Mar 17, 2016 12:13 am

PLAYER RATING TIME!!!

Player Ratings
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby IsiahRashad » Thu Mar 17, 2016 12:14 am

Oh people. What can I say after such a match....I have no words ... was able to touch the essence of the woman, namely to change all my moods in a short period of time. The important thing is that everything ends with positive emotions.Really, the experience is f u c k i n g unique. I feel so alive, and I haven't slept in 2 days, after a few hours I need to drive another 1600km back to home in Bulgaria.euphoria is true,sitting in front of the tv is such a differenet thing... I could hardly say a lot at the moment, so I'm just going to put one of the few photos that I made during the game, and believe me when I was in the stadium, the photos were the least of my worries.
PP: If you know how to get my voice back,/now will try it with beer/, please share with me!
PP2:For the first time I watched the match of my favorite team live, imagine that i'm going to watch every game live, our team is going to make such a .... matches,i dont have words for this match.

Sent from my Lenovo A5000 using Tapatalk
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
IsiahRashad
Moderator & 2019/20 Prediction Game Winner
Moderator & 2019/20 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Bulgaria

PreviousNext

Return to UEFA Champions League