You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2016-09-13] Bayern Munich vs FC Rostov

Discussions on the UEFA Champions League matches.

What is your prediction for this match?

Poll ended at Tue Sep 13, 2016 7:45 pm

Bayern Munich will win
87%
It will end in a draw
No votes
FC Rostov will win
13%

Total votes : 15

Re: [2016-09-13] Bayern Munich vs FC Rostov

Postby sherpthederp » Tue Sep 13, 2016 3:38 pm

SrLuisGuilherme wrote:I'd rather field a weakened team against Ingolstadt on the weekend then right now... I doubt players like Lewa, Vidal, and even Alaba would accept to be rested on such competition, specially on the opener.
So yeah, let's go with our best line-up

This in a heartbeat, Ribery was showing a little fatigue against Schalke, and Costa showed his speed and usual flair.
sherpthederp
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby Lukas » Tue Sep 13, 2016 3:41 pm

Just been on their webpage to find out a bit more about them, mainly about the team and coach but...

http://www.fc-rostov.ru/press/news/10447

Well well well. They may be a new club in Russian and European football, but the usual Russian problems still exist with them :roll:
Lukas
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
European Union

Postby MUTU » Tue Sep 13, 2016 3:42 pm

UEFA.com's prediction:

30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby ramsej84 » Tue Sep 13, 2016 3:44 pm

MUTU wrote:UEFA.com's prediction:

Pep is not here anymore ! =P~
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MUTU » Tue Sep 13, 2016 3:46 pm

Lukas wrote:Just been on their webpage to find out a bit more about them, mainly about the team and coach but...

Well well well. They may be a new club in Russian and European football, but the usual Russian problems still exist with them :roll:

And this page on the official website of Rostov says Daniliants is their head coach.
MUTU

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MUTU » Tue Sep 13, 2016 3:49 pm

Marbella112 wrote:2 meter Rostov giants against little Lahm

Aha! Perhaps this is one reason why predictions are showing Lahm to start on the bench. Clutching at straws here.
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby JANCKER » Tue Sep 13, 2016 3:50 pm

MUTU wrote:
Lukas wrote:Just been on their webpage to find out a bit more about them, mainly about the team and coach but...

And this page on the official website of Rostov says Daniliants is their head coach.

What Marbella112 tried to say is that even if he's not officially the head coach, he's(Berdyev) the one who makes the calls.
JANCKER

Postby Marbella112 » Tue Sep 13, 2016 3:52 pm

MUTU wrote:I don't understand. Daniliants attented the press conference yesterday. On UEFA.com I read that Daniliants was signed as head coach and Berdyev as his assistant coach. What is this confusion?

Yee, it is diffcult. But not so much.

Berdyev don`t want to be a official head coach of Rostov, he want to go if he had good offer from another club.

That is the reason why he is right now vicepresident of FC Rostov, but in facto he is a real head coach.

Daniliants is only his longtime assistant ( he go with Berdyev if Berdyev go another club).

Berdyev need a offcial status by rules of UEFA, that`s the reason why he is placed as "assistant coach".
Marbella112
Getting the hang of it

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MUTU » Tue Sep 13, 2016 4:02 pm

JANCKER wrote:What Marbella112 tried to say is that even if he's not officially the head coach, he's(Berdyev) the one who makes the calls.

That part is clear, it's the "why" that I don't get.

If "Berdyev don`t want to be a official head coach of Rostov", then why is he the head coach? The only time I've heard this sort of thing being done was when a team tries to employ a head coach who doesn't have the necessary coaching licenses so they name his assistant as the head coach instead. In this case, Berdyev has the necessary licenses, so if he's acting as the head coach why does he not want to be credited as such in an official manner?
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby JANCKER » Tue Sep 13, 2016 4:03 pm

MUTU wrote:I still don't get it. If "Berdyev don`t want to be a official head coach of Rostov", then why is he the head coach? The only time I've heard this sort of thing being done was when a team tries to employ a head coach who doesn't have the necessary coaching licenses so they name his assistant as the head coach instead. In this case, Berdyev has the necessary licenses, so if he's acting as the head coach why does he not want to be credited as such in an official manner?

Maybe he had a forged license or an incompatible license... Serving some restriction order. :P
JANCKER

Postby Lukas » Tue Sep 13, 2016 4:08 pm

MUTU wrote:

Literally everywhere I have read has said Daniliants is the head coach. I don't understand the confusion. :?
Lukas
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
European Union

Postby Firefox1234 » Tue Sep 13, 2016 4:21 pm

Jorge wrote:For USA viewers the game will be live on ESPN2 as part of the sublicense agreement with Fox Sports. Fox Sports 1 is showing live Barcelona-Celtic and Fox Sports 2 PSG-Arsenal while most Fox Sports Regional networks are showing Manchester City-Monchengladbach. All games are on FoxSoccer2Go and WatchESPN though.

As a USA based fan I'm so happy ESPN have taken a sub license to show these games, makes it easier to watch it on my phone during class
Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
Firefox1234

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Kenya

Postby JANCKER » Tue Sep 13, 2016 4:23 pm

Whoever is the manager of Rostov, I wouldn't want to be on his place tonight... :twisted:
JANCKER

Postby Roonzil » Tue Sep 13, 2016 4:49 pm

Dearly hope the rumour of us playing Rafinha and Bernat on the RB and LB positions isn't true. Rostov's tactic against Ajax was purely 'high ball to the tall attackers up front - who were up against tiny defenders - win the ball, go straight to goal' *repeat*
She’s beauty, she’s grace, if u tell her she only watches football for the attractive players she’ll punch u in the face.

Total ho for Thiago :P
Roonzil
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Netherlands

Postby ramsej84 » Tue Sep 13, 2016 5:10 pm

avoiding set pieces against us is a must!
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

PreviousNext

Return to UEFA Champions League