You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2021-09-29] Bayern Munich vs Dynamo Kyiv

Discussions on the UEFA Champions League matches.

What is your prediction for this match?

Poll ended at Wed Sep 29, 2021 8:00 pm

Bayern Munich will win
100%
It will end in a draw
No votes
FC Dynamo Kyiv will win
No votes

Total votes : 7

Re: [2021-09-29] Bayern Munich vs Dynamo Kyiv

Postby sherpthederp » Wed Sep 29, 2021 9:45 pm

Choupo is becoming for Lewandowski what Rafinha was for Lahm. A more than adequate and reliable substitute for an irreplaceable world class player. Big standards to fulfill and he’s doing it brilliantly
sherpthederp
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby PunkCapitalist » Wed Sep 29, 2021 9:47 pm

sherpthederp wrote:
zozon wrote:In this form and in Flick's best form - this team wins clearly. Scary.

The same attacking output and pressure but with a more solid defense. This is absolutely everything I want to watch in a football team.
The most annoying thing is that Flick should have played like this. He only had to bench Alaba and Boateng.
PunkCapitalist
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby IsiahRashad » Wed Sep 29, 2021 9:53 pm

There is not much that we can say for this game. This is the style that I was waiting forever to see in Bayern - it's the closest thing to the perfect tactics, something which is effective and beautiful to watch at the same time.

And players like Sane make you fall in love with this beautiful game.
Salihamidžić: “Correct. Dayot Upamecano will play for FC Bayern for the next five years."
IsiahRashad
Moderator & 2019/20 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Bulgaria

Postby Fénix » Wed Sep 29, 2021 9:56 pm

Fantastic display and result!!! It's getting better and better match after match. =D> =D>
Fénix

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby archymen » Wed Sep 29, 2021 9:57 pm

Sane this season is pure joy to watch. Hard to believe that he is still the same Sane we had last year
archymen
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Fénix » Wed Sep 29, 2021 10:06 pm

archymen wrote:Sane this season is pure joy to watch. Hard to believe that he is still the same Sane we had last year

And Gnabry, too.

We just switched sides and look what happened in short time.

Flick didn't do that, but he will in Germany.
Fénix

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby Evan van Essen » Wed Sep 29, 2021 10:07 pm

Gnabry was so much more involved in the second half, thats what i wanted to see. Also an amazing finish.

Overall amazing game absolutly loved it. Lewa ofcourse as always good. Sane amazing. Cb's great. Midfield good. Choupo the best second striker we could have had.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn ONEPLUS A5010 met Tapatalk
Evan van Essen
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Netherlands

Postby sherpthederp » Wed Sep 29, 2021 10:07 pm

PunkCapitalist wrote:
sherpthederp wrote:
zozon wrote:In this form and in Flick's best form - this team wins clearly. Scary.

The same attacking output and pressure but with a more solid defense. This is absolutely everything I want to watch in a football team.
The most annoying thing is that Flick should have played like this. He only had to bench Alaba and Boateng.

I don’t want to sound unappreciative for what Flick did with this team at all, he took over a crisis mid season and went undefeated in the Champions League, something that’s never been done before. But seeing the small things being addressed now is so refreshing, if Nagelsmann can continue to build on this, we are going to have a lot to look forward to in the years to come.
sherpthederp
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby PunkCapitalist » Wed Sep 29, 2021 10:10 pm

sherpthederp wrote:
PunkCapitalist wrote:
sherpthederp wrote:[quote="zozon"]In this form and in Flick's best form - this team wins clearly. Scary.

I don’t want to sound unappreciative for what Flick did with this team at all, he took over a crisis mid season and went undefeated in the Champions League, something that’s never been done before. But seeing the small things being addressed now is so refreshing, if Nagelsmann can continue to build on this, we are going to have a lot to look forward to in the years to come.[/quote]That is what I found so frustrating of Flick last season. The football was great, everything was overall great, but he let a couple of stupid stupid stupid decision drag the club down so obviously.

You know what? Maybe Flick was just lucky on his first half season. Maybe if Pavard doesn't get injured, he keeps Thiago on the bench and we don't win the CL.
PunkCapitalist

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby sherpthederp » Wed Sep 29, 2021 10:19 pm

Nope, don’t go down that road of what if’s. We were the most dominant team by a country mile that season and Flick deserves a lot of credit for that.
sherpthederp
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby bastos80 » Wed Sep 29, 2021 10:21 pm

Benching Alaba and Boateng wouldn't have been enough. As passive as they were defending, Flick's tactics didn't care much about that part of the game. They were exposed a lot of times. Rarely ever happens with Nagelsmann. It's only been 10-ish games, but we concede about half as many counter-attacks per game. Not even touching goals conceded (less than 1 per game).
---------------Lewandowski
------------Sané - Müller - Gnabry
------------Goretzka - Kimmich
Davies - Hernández - Upamecano - Süle
--------------------Neuer
bastos80

National Flag:
Germany

Postby maknine » Wed Sep 29, 2021 10:34 pm

bastos80 wrote:Benching Alaba and Boateng wouldn't have been enough. As passive as they were defending, Flick's tactics didn't care much about that part of the game. They were exposed a lot of times. Rarely ever happens with Nagelsmann. It's only been 10-ish games, but we concede about half as many counter-attacks per game. Not even touching goals conceded (less than 1 per game).

I think benching Alaba and Boateng would have helped still (like maybe reducing the number of goals we conceded by 10% to simplify)

Whether that would have meant another treble is maybe debatable.
maknine
Woah, this feels cool!

Postby bastos80 » Wed Sep 29, 2021 10:39 pm

maknine wrote:
bastos80 wrote:Benching Alaba and Boateng wouldn't have been enough. As passive as they were defending, Flick's tactics didn't care much about that part of the game. They were exposed a lot of times. Rarely ever happens with Nagelsmann. It's only been 10-ish games, but we concede about half as many counter-attacks per game. Not even touching goals conceded (less than 1 per game).

I think benching Alaba and Boateng would have helped still (like maybe reducing the number of goals we conceded by 10% to simplify)

Whether that would have meant another treble is maybe debatable.

Almost definitely not, as we still had some great individual performances by Hernandez, but still conceded lots of goals and even went out against Kiel with him. Süle and Pavard were pretty trash too, and Davies not in form either.
---------------Lewandowski
------------Sané - Müller - Gnabry
------------Goretzka - Kimmich
Davies - Hernández - Upamecano - Süle
--------------------Neuer
bastos80

National Flag:
Germany

Postby MUTU » Thu Sep 30, 2021 7:21 am

bastos80 wrote:Davies not in form either

Partially because he had to cover for Alaba though.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby YlonenXabi » Thu Sep 30, 2021 8:14 am

Let's not forget that the team had no rest after winning the treble and two weeks later they were playing again.

This season everyone looks fresher and Nagelsmann is doing a fantastic job. It blows my mind reading so many complaints regarding the player selection when we are thrashing every team without mercy =P~
- Hansi Legend Flick -
YlonenXabi
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Spain
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

PreviousNext

Return to UEFA Champions League