You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2021-09-29] Bayern Munich vs Dynamo Kyiv

Discussions on the UEFA Champions League matches.

What is your prediction for this match?

Poll ended at Wed Sep 29, 2021 8:00 pm

Bayern Munich will win
100%
It will end in a draw
No votes
FC Dynamo Kyiv will win
No votes

Total votes : 7

Re: [2021-09-29] Bayern Munich vs Dynamo Kyiv

Postby Ottomeister87 » Wed Sep 29, 2021 7:12 pm

Man guys stop fucking whining about the line up, dont see any of you coaching a pro club ( except in your imaginations on a forum ).

Nagelsmann said Sabitzer still has to find his way ( and i cant blame him since they waited till almost the last day so he had no real time to practise with the team, same goes with his injury he brought with him) Musiala picked up a light injury last week, he will get his minutes this season. Dont overdramatize everything every game. :coffee:
Ottomeister87
I post all the time

National Flag:
Germany

Postby MUTU » Wed Sep 29, 2021 7:15 pm

bastos80 wrote:
MUTU wrote:
ramsej84 wrote:@MUTU
Re Musiala I agree with the coach , we can't burn him... This way he will be more thirsty...
As for giving him some time for Mueller I agree ...

Messi and Ronaldo played regularly at his age and they turned out just fine. Musiala who has better numbers than both Messi and Ronaldo combined at his age is being protected. From what exactly? The way I see it a big club will guarantee him a place in the XI and he will not even look back.

Just recently Nagelsmann said there's a lot of stress on his body, which is why he rested him completely against Bochum. That was after only around 300 minutes in total. After that, he also picked up an injury.
There's still a few notable areas he has to improve. He doesn't seem to have the lungs for 90 minutes, let alone a game every 3 days. His playstyle is also still very raw, definitely needs to improve his passing. Not sure how you can't see that. He's very effective yes, but one part of the truth is also that he was always very fresh when he got those numbers. No point in playing him when he isn't. So don't exaggerate. You sound ridiculous.

Not having lungs for 90 minutes is a ridiculous excuse. It would be better to play Musiala for 60 minutes and then play with 10 men for half an hour than play 90 minutes with Gnabry/Coman. If you start the player, when he's tired you just sub him out. When you sub him in he typically has half an hour or less on the pitch. The player clearly deserves more minutes than he's getting. I don't understand how you don't see that.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby bastos80 » Wed Sep 29, 2021 7:20 pm

MUTU wrote:
bastos80 wrote:
MUTU wrote:Messi and Ronaldo played regularly at his age and they turned out just fine. Musiala who has better numbers than both Messi and Ronaldo combined at his age is being protected. From what exactly? The way I see it a big club will guarantee him a place in the XI and he will not even look back.

Just recently Nagelsmann said there's a lot of stress on his body, which is why he rested him completely against Bochum. That was after only around 300 minutes in total. After that, he also picked up an injury.
There's still a few notable areas he has to improve. He doesn't seem to have the lungs for 90 minutes, let alone a game every 3 days. His playstyle is also still very raw, definitely needs to improve his passing. Not sure how you can't see that. He's very effective yes, but one part of the truth is also that he was always very fresh when he got those numbers. No point in playing him when he isn't. So don't exaggerate. You sound ridiculous.

Not having lungs for 90 minutes is a ridiculous excuse. It would be better to play Musiala for 60 minutes and then play with 10 men for half an hour than play 90 minutes with Gnabry/Coman. If you start the player, when he's tired you just sub him out. When you sub him in he typically has half an hour or less on the pitch. The player clearly deserves more minutes than he's getting. I don't understand how you don't see that.

It's not an excuse. It's pretty normal for a coach to build his starting XI around players who he can actually rely on to go 90 minutes when there is some level of performance density. Your opinion about Gnabry in comparison to Musiala is cleary biased. You act like Musiala is Messi and Gnabry is Lingard level, so no point in argueing with you any further.
---------------Lewandowski
------------Sané - Müller - Gnabry
------------Goretzka - Kimmich
Davies - Hernández - Upamecano - Süle
--------------------Neuer
bastos80
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby MUTU » Wed Sep 29, 2021 7:25 pm

No, I think current Musiala is better than current Messi.
7 G+A in 316 minutes played. 2 G+A/90.
Messi has 1 G+A in 280 minutes played. 0.32 G+A/90, a SIXTH of Musiala.
MUTU

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby vtotheinay » Wed Sep 29, 2021 7:33 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
vtotheinay
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby MUTU » Wed Sep 29, 2021 7:59 pm

Wtf their RB has no vowels in his surname.
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MUTU » Wed Sep 29, 2021 8:35 pm

So unlucky Sané
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MUTU » Wed Sep 29, 2021 8:41 pm

Is that you, Flick tactics?
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Evan van Essen » Wed Sep 29, 2021 8:52 pm

I fcking love lucas! Hell i fcking love bayern!!!

Verstuurd vanaf mijn ONEPLUS A5010 met Tapatalk
Evan van Essen
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Netherlands

Postby Evan van Essen » Wed Sep 29, 2021 8:57 pm

Tbh i think everybody has been playing well. The worst player in the pitch for us is probably gnabry. But i guess that has to do with the fact that he needs to keep the width on the right because we dont have a davies for rb. Which i think is a shame, cause gnabry more in a more free role and more in the half space like sane seems to me like it would benefit him.

Lucas and upa are a true blessing.

Loved the crowd screaming leroy leroy leroy. To show him we appreciate his effords.

My main question is how do u think we could get gnabry more involved in the play? Seems to me we mostly attack over the left because of sane + davies there. Thats one of the reasons i think we need a new rb so we are able to also attack more of the right side.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn ONEPLUS A5010 met Tapatalk
Evan van Essen
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Netherlands

Postby sherpthederp » Wed Sep 29, 2021 9:06 pm

Sané’s darting runs into the middle are comically good
sherpthederp
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby ramsej84 » Wed Sep 29, 2021 9:06 pm

Maybe if Lamptey comes back to his self after a nine month absence with hamstring inj
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby PunkCapitalist » Wed Sep 29, 2021 9:07 pm

MUTU wrote:
bastos80 wrote:
MUTU wrote:What more does Musiala need to do to earn a place in the starting lineup? It seems like adding numbers to his age is the only thing holding him back.

I'd say he should not just bench Gnabry but also Mueller if needs be. It must be frustrating being in his position. His stats are some 6x higher than Messi's at the same age but the coach still doesn't trust him.

How do you extrapolate the coach not trusting him from Musiala not being an undisputed starter yet?

Because with his numbers he should be the next player after Lewandowski in the XI.
Sorry, but Müller always plays. And that's not under discussion.
PunkCapitalist
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby sherpthederp » Wed Sep 29, 2021 9:15 pm

Upa is just pure class, he and Lucas are quickly forming a brick wall in the back
sherpthederp
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby ramsej84 » Wed Sep 29, 2021 9:19 pm

Something I can never understand...
Why do players drink from bottles belonging to the opponents?
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

PreviousNext

Return to UEFA Champions League