You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2019-09-18] Bayern Munich vs Crvena zvezda

Discussions on the UEFA Champions League matches.

What is your prediction for this match?

Poll ended at Wed Sep 18, 2019 8:00 pm

Bayern Munich will win
100%
It will end in a draw
No votes
FK Crvena zvezda will win
No votes

Total votes : 9

Re: [2019-09-18] Bayern Munich vs Crvena zvezda

Postby #12 » Thu Sep 19, 2019 11:50 am

Achilles wrote:
#12 wrote:He played EIGHTY minutes with ZERO impact on the game... I want Kovac gone ASAP but to put this on him is BS...
Like someone else said: if Coutinho was half as good as people claim, he'd play for Barcelona!

Nothing else to add, I was pretty clear, you took some words and wrote a simplistic answer.
I said that he maybe needs time and we can play him consecutive games until late October to catch up, if someone expects to perform from day one with 2 assists and 2 goals it's their problem, having him under the gun with #mustplayMuller ain't helping.

Why he'd play for Barcelona? You mention them as a high standard of football because nowadays they are a joke and they are being considered top-5 only because of past prime and Messi or you mention them because for their marvelous squad planning?? :lol: If we were Barcelona with all these transfer scandals, below average coach and almost 1 billion in transfers and getting ridiculed over and over again in CL you would destroy this forum with your shouting and crying...

... you DO realize you just strengthened my argument, don’t you?!
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby #12 » Thu Sep 19, 2019 11:53 am

zozon wrote:Who started this BULLSHIT "if he was good - he would be playing for Barcelona" ???

So playing for other European teams other than Barcelona makes you a shit player?
Players going out of top teams to other teams are shit players just because they left the previous team?

This forum has really become a shithole. Or rather - certain members made it that way.

Well if you realize it yourself, why don’t you change then?

Also reading is pretty easy... No one even said he was shit, but back to your question:
No, you’re not shit when you’re playing for other teams than Barcelona... But you’re not as good as people on this forum make you out to be when Barcelona paid some 120m for you and want to offload you at all costs 18 months later... You would PLAY there if you were THAT good...
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby #12 » Thu Sep 19, 2019 11:54 am

YlonenXabi wrote:Fun fact: Coutinho was Kicker's man of the match :coffee:

Fun fact: kicker is completely subjective... It’s like saying Marko Marin was #12's MOTM...
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Dumbledore7 » Thu Sep 19, 2019 11:57 am

I just replied in the Coutinho thread if anyone's interested in having a fun little football argument.
Dumbledore7
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Indonesia
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby r10 » Thu Sep 19, 2019 1:54 pm

The 1st-half was so intensive and unique entertaining Kovac style that I fell deep-asleep during the break commercials, so I needed to watch 2nd-half today: https://www.ok.ru/video/1736640498278

-----
After-match interview with Lewandowski (in Polish), also about late transfers and Coutinho:
https://www.polsatsport.pl/film/lewandowski-bayern-zrobil-transfery-bardzo-pozno_6888114
r10
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membership

National Flag:
Poland

Previous

Return to UEFA Champions League