You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2020-10-21] Bayern Munich vs Atlético

Discussions on the UEFA Champions League matches.

What is your prediction for this match?

Poll ended at Wed Oct 21, 2020 8:00 pm

Bayern Munich will win
100%
It will end in a draw
No votes
Atlético Madrid will win
No votes

Total votes : 5

Re: [2020-10-21] Bayern Munich vs Atlético

Postby Fénix » Thu Oct 22, 2020 11:24 am

Fénix

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Thu Oct 22, 2020 11:50 am

MUTU wrote:We've been so spoilt with our successes that we fail to understand the magnitude of yesterday's match. Had any other club dismantled the defensive fortress of Atletico Madrid in such a manner is a guarantee to have their fans in a total frenzy. Let us take a moment to appreciate this win on its own. It was truly remarkable.
Yep. I was just thinking how scoring 4 goals isn’t that extraordinary for Bayern!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby dras_l » Thu Oct 22, 2020 12:09 pm

What a performance from the whole team! I was skeptical with the tactic, but Flick did its superb job again. There is nothing much to add about King, but Kimmich is turning into most important player on the field. Sarr needs more games and to provide simple solution, Costa must be more direct when there is open space and Hernandez should get chance as CB.
Better strategic retreat than dishonorable defeat
dras_l
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby ramsej84 » Thu Oct 22, 2020 12:46 pm

U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Fénix » Thu Oct 22, 2020 12:52 pm

MUTU wrote:We've been so spoilt with our successes that we fail to understand the magnitude of yesterday's match. Had any other club dismantled the defensive fortress of Atletico Madrid in such a manner is a guarantee to have their fans in a total frenzy. Let us take a moment to appreciate this win on its own. It was truly remarkable.

Some 3 years ago or something, SImeone's Atlético never conceded 2 goals on one match or lost with more that 2 goals difference and after that BVB storm exactly 2 years ago with 4:0, FC Bayern also repeated this.

So I totally agree with your statement about being spoiled. We destroyed them in the middle of COVID, without real pre-season preparations, pretty much far from being fresh for this season yet enough strong without Gnabry and Sané to demolish them.

This is a great, fantastic success! 3 Spanish teams smashed in such a short period and Real Madrid are the only one left to revenge and knock down and knock out.
Fénix

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby ramsej84 » Thu Oct 22, 2020 6:28 pm

I am not liking the teasing on twitter towards our opponents
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

National Flag:
Malta

Postby #12 » Thu Oct 22, 2020 9:57 pm

Dortmund scored 4 when they were still better... We DO have a team that is still hungry, it seems, But Atlético is the second worst team we played in the CL this year
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Ziklitschli » Sat Oct 24, 2020 7:22 pm

longeleven wrote:Reading Savic's comment before the game "make them suffer", I knew this match gonna be a slaughter but Coman is hell of amazing winger.
He shined at this level under Jupp 3 years ago. Marked by 2 players and skip them both with 1 touch only.

Lewandowski is not on the highlight but still very impressed by his work. Running, passing, drawing attention, clashing, creating space.
This Lewandowski is fully complete perfect striker. Literally.

Which is another remarkable job of Hansi Flicks, even Jupp and Ancelotti can't teach Lewandowski play like this.

Lewandowski always played like this for Polish NT. He'd be same for Bayern a long time ago, if only Robben was tamed. It's an absolute myth that Lewandowski is selfish, he's very much a team player by nature, not to insane level like Muller though and couldn't stand Robben always ignoring him in clear positions, and a 100th useless run. All of the Lewandowski's critique of the team, that he got so much flak about, was in fact about Robben.

That's not a critique on the legendary bald rocket launcher btw. It's just that the combination didn't work, and Lewandowski, knowing that passing the ball he will never get it back, just shot more and didn't put the heart in, I guess out of frustration.
It's time to deut the Raum
Ziklitschli
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Previous

Return to UEFA Champions League