You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2013-03-13] Bayern Munich vs Arsenal F.C.

Discussions on the UEFA Champions League matches.

What is your prediction for this match?

Poll ended at Wed Mar 13, 2013 9:45 pm

Bayern Munich will win
94%
It will end in a draw
4%
Arsenal F.C. will win
2%

Total votes : 48

Re: [2013-03-13] Bayern Munich vs Arsenal F.C.

Postby Cazorla » Thu Mar 07, 2013 1:03 am

Btw the guy on twitter is not Wenger, he is too funny though. :D

Check it him out https://twitter.com/wengerknowsbest

He said this after Bayern match.

‏@wengerknowsbest

We were little bit unlucky tonight. Apart from being outclassed, outfought, out-passed and out-thought, there was not a lot in it.

We are still very very low today. We did not see that coming. We thought Gerd Muller had retired. =D> =D>
Cazorla
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Firefox1234 » Thu Mar 07, 2013 1:38 am

Cazorla wrote:Btw the guy on twitter is not Wenger, he is too funny though. :D

Check it him out https://twitter.com/wengerknowsbest

He said this after Bayern match.

‏@wengerknowsbest

We were little bit unlucky tonight. Apart from being outclassed, outfought, out-passed and out-thought, there was not a lot in it.

We are still very very low today. We did not see that coming. We thought Gerd Muller had retired. =D> =D>

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! :D :D :D
Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
Firefox1234

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Kenya
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Firefox1234 » Thu Mar 07, 2013 1:49 am

@wengerknowsbest: I feel overall we suffered at Spurs from maybe little bit inefficient defensive efficiency and inoffensive offensive offensivity.

LOL! Best one yet :D

Firefox1234

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Kenya

Postby Cazorla » Thu Mar 07, 2013 6:32 pm

Ricky Cash.
ARSENAL v BAYERN FULL PROMO - SECOND LEG

AND NOW FOR OUR FEATURE PRESENTATION...............

Darkness all around. Only a clock is heard. Nothing more.

Tick.............................................. .Tock............................................. .........................................
Tick.............................................. ........................Tock...................... .................................................
Tick.............................................. .Tock............................................. .........................................

(Suddenly a little girl appears. She is standing in desolate cornfield surrounded by nothing but darkness. Her eyes redden as she delivers a cryptic message to Bayern in a creepy voice)

Creepy Little Girl: Ooooooooooooooh Baaaaaaaaaaayernnnnnnnnnnn. Oooooooooooooooooooooh Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayeeeeeeeeeeernnnnnnnnnn! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The end is near. The end is near. The end is near.

March 13, 2013. The day that Bayen fell.

(Then the little girl breaks out into an eery crackling laugh that would pierce your ears. Pierce your soul. Chill your bones. Bayern know it is the end now.............)

TIck.............................Tock............. ......Tick...........................Tock.
Tick............................Tock.............. ............Tick.................................. ..Tock.
TIck.............................Tock............. ......Tick...........................Tock.
Tick............................Tock.............. ............Tick.................................. ..Tock.

(Suddenly a fire consumes the little girl. She screams in agony......then her screams begin to sound like a man. Then, the fire is out and all goes dark. A bright beam of light is shined on the former little girl to reveal a man...........his name.................Toni Kroos)

Kroos: Why oh why did I score that goal???? Why oh why did I give our team hope that we would advance past the most powerful side of our times??? Why oh why have I condemned my team to being victims of the most epic comeback of all time on March 13, 2013. Why?? OH GAWD WHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHYYYYYYYYYYYYYY?????

(Kroos sobs uncontrollably. And then he stops. Eerie music begins to play in the background. Kroos looks around turning in circles frightened and scared. His heart is now racing so fast it feels like popping out his chest. Then he sees him.)

Kroos: Whaaaaa....noooooo...............noooooooooo...... .......NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.....it........can't....... be.......NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

(Standing before him is Theo Walcott. He has a cheeky grin on his face as he calmly stares at Kroos. Suddenly they are teleported to a dungeon. In this dungeon the rest of the Bayern players are already shackled up awaiting for their judgement.)

Theo Walcott: You know the drill Kroos.

Kroos: But...wait......PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(Before Kroos knows it he has been thrown in the dungeon along with the rest of the Bayern players.

They will not be let out until the day of judgement. March 13, 2013. Bayern know their doomsday is soon nearing now. I, Ricky Cash know it. We all know it.

Interviews:
Reporter: Schweinsteiger why did you get yourself sent off in the last match?
Schweinsteiger: Why else? I dont want to be on the pitch when Arsenal makes the most glorious, awe inspiring, future movie script comeback that they will inevitably make. They are an awesome power who we can not contain.

Reporter: Mr. Henynckes!!! Mr. Heynckes!!! How will you stop that boy Wilshere?
Jupp Heynckes: Well, I'll tell you right now there is no stopping that boy. He is the greatest midfielder to step on the pitch in our generation. Watching him sends chills up my spine. He makes me think..Zidane who? Zidane must be jealous watching this boy play and wonder why he wasn't given even half the talent that Wilshere posseses.

Reporter: Alaba!! Alaba!!! Two questions!! Why do you look like that rapper Tyler, The Creator and how can you stop Walcott best player of the world on March 13, 2013? The day of your judgement. The day of your doom.
Alaba: (Chuckling) Well, I am laughing because I do look like that rapper guy, but also because it is funny you ask how to stop Walcott. He is too powerful for me. THERE IS NO STOPPING HIM.

(Interviews are concluded, and the Bayern players are led back to their cells in the dungeon. They are not allowed to leave until they step foot on the pitch on March 13, 2013. The day of their judgement. The day of their doom.)

March 13, 2013. The day that Bayern fell.

with a roar I cry out............................................... .

WHOM CAN STOP MY POWERFUL ARSENAL?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!

Image Image Image
Cazorla
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby AssemFCB » Fri Mar 08, 2013 4:21 pm

Apparently Gomez has been ruled out.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
AssemFCB
I post all the time

National Flag:
Egypt

Postby quaazi » Fri Mar 08, 2013 5:24 pm

Robbenball is a classic.
The ideal team

--------Müller with gloves--------
-Müller--Müller--Müller--Müller--
-------Müller---------Müller-------
----Müller----Müller----Müller----
---------------Müller---------------
quaazi
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Estonia

Postby dambun » Fri Mar 08, 2013 9:55 pm

Our defensive record in CL has not been as good as expected this season... we've conceded too many goals due momentary lapses of concentration...

We need to start not letting in silly goals if we are to have a successful CL campaign... otherwise we'll rue it against stronger opponents... I think our priority in this match should be not conceding a goal...
"" "" "" ""
Time for overhaul!
dambun
2010/11 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Iran

Postby Firefox1234 » Fri Mar 08, 2013 11:04 pm

dambun wrote:Our defensive record in CL has not been as good as expected this season... we've conceded too many goals due momentary lapses of concentration...

We need to start not letting in silly goals if we are to have a successful CL campaign... otherwise we'll rue it against stronger opponents... I think our priority in this match should be not conceding a goal...

Agreed! Last year Bayern conceded stupid goals vs Basel, Real Madrid and sadly Chelsea. Hopefully Jupp can enforce more discipline in those big UCL games to avoid dissapointment.

Firefox1234

National Flag:
Kenya

Postby MoFattal » Sat Mar 09, 2013 8:31 am

Also, this year we conceded stupid ones (Valencia, Arsenal).
MoFattal
2011/12 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Lebanon

Postby MUTU » Sat Mar 09, 2013 8:54 am

MoFattal wrote:Also, this year we conceded stupid ones (Valencia, Arsenal).

How about against BATE as well? We lost 3-1. If BATE beat us 3-1, then so can Arsenal and push extra time.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby AdepT » Sat Mar 09, 2013 9:20 am

^Bate was a difficult place to go and play.
Also, Schweini didn't play and Martinez hadn't gelled with the side properly to start with Gusta.
This time around only one thing is same that Schweini won't play.
Martinez has far improved and I think we might see him playing alongside Gusta today for some practice.
Biggest difference lies in the game being a home leg. We have learnt enough to know when to be cautious, a belief more strengthened by seeing how we've done in recent games where we came out with 1-0 victories.
Also, we won't be underestimating them like we might have done in Bate's case.
'To be successful, you have to give everything.' - Bastian Schweinsteiger
AdepT
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
India

Postby brickwall281 » Sat Mar 09, 2013 9:22 am

AssemFCB wrote:Apparently Gomez has been ruled out.

Yeessss!!!
But guys I will come clean:
Gomez is regaining my trust.
I SAID IT, THERE I SAID IT!!!!
:pep: Gooby Pls :pep:
brickwall281
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
Iraq

Postby MoFattal » Sat Mar 09, 2013 10:21 am

MUTU wrote:How about against BATE as well? We lost 3-1. If BATE beat us 3-1, then so can Arsenal and push extra time.

That was not the case of a stupid goal conceded. It was a case of an overall stupid performance due to many factors, and which will not be repeated anytime soon.
MoFattal

National Flag:
Lebanon

Postby dambun » Sat Mar 09, 2013 11:01 am

MoFattal wrote:Also, this year we conceded stupid ones (Valencia, Arsenal).

I was actually only speaking about this year.... We've conceded stupid goals in the group stage (against all 3 opponents)... and then that one against Arse.... We have to stop this trend right now... we NEED to...
"" "" "" ""
Time for overhaul!
dambun
2010/11 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Iran

Postby MoFattal » Sat Mar 09, 2013 11:43 am

Hey guys, you know the stupidity scale in journalism? Well, the following is the benchmark on which this scale is established #-o :

"Bayern scored three goals to Arsenal's one in the pair's last meeting, but Arsenal certainly had plenty of chances to score more and even this match up.

Arsenal had the edge in time of possession (55-45), but also had more shots on target than Bayern (9-8). Jupp Heynckes' side may have been able to escape with just one goal surrendered last time around, but they shouldn't be so confident that can happen again.

Bayern must bring a better defensive effort against Arsenal and limit their chances otherwise the two-goal advantage the Bundesliga leaders have built could be erased in the first half of this match." [source]
MoFattal

National Flag:
Lebanon

PreviousNext

Return to UEFA Champions League