You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2018-10-02] Bayern Munich vs AFC Ajax

Discussions on the UEFA Champions League matches.

What is your prediction for this match?

Poll ended at Tue Oct 02, 2018 8:00 pm

Bayern Munich will win
100%
It will end in a draw
No votes
Ajax Amsterdam will win
No votes

Total votes : 5

Re: [2018-10-02] Bayern Munich vs AFC Ajax

Postby Dumbledore7 » Wed Oct 03, 2018 12:35 pm

Roonzil wrote:
tflags wrote:
tflags wrote:I wish I was an Ajax fan tonight. If I was, I would have been extremely proud of that team and specially that coach. I haven't seen such a flawless execution of a tactical plan as I did starting on the 15". Man I wished that was our coach.

Holly f*ck. That's Erik ten Hag! I remember writing about him back in the day. Thank you b!tches for reminding everyone he USED to coach the second team. . . Damn I can spot talent when I see it. :mrgreen:

Before Kick-Off Ten Hag explained his game plan on Dutch TV (they usually do this..it's weird), and his main points were to draw Hummels away from his position (usually the task of Van de Beek), so Boateng would be alone in defending. He specifically mentioned how they were going to attempt to exploit the lack of speed of our backline.

Go watch their goal again: game plan executed perfectly.

This is why Hummels is useless. Watch him on the goal we conceded. Unforgivable.
Dumbledore7
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Indonesia
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby ramsej84 » Wed Oct 03, 2018 12:39 pm

Dumbledore7 wrote:
Roonzil wrote:
tflags wrote:[quote="tflags"]I wish I was an Ajax fan tonight. If I was, I would have been extremely proud of that team and specially that coach. I haven't seen such a flawless execution of a tactical plan as I did starting on the 15". Man I wished that was our coach.

Holly f*ck. That's Erik ten Hag! I remember writing about him back in the day. Thank you b!tches for reminding everyone he USED to coach the second team. . . Damn I can spot talent when I see it. :mrgreen:

Before Kick-Off Ten Hag explained his game plan on Dutch TV (they usually do this..it's weird), and his main points were to draw Hummels away from his position (usually the task of Van de Beek), so Boateng would be alone in defending. He specifically mentioned how they were going to attempt to exploit the lack of speed of our backline.

This is why Hummels is useless. Watch him on the goal we conceded. Unforgivable.[/quote]So do you guys think that the report from sportbild I posted yest evening has some truth in it?
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Dumbledore7 » Wed Oct 03, 2018 12:46 pm

I replied to it on the other thread, and I've voiced similar opinions last season and earlier this season in a transfer thread. Hummels belongs in Dortmund, not Bayern. Every single time Bayern gets a lead, he drops off. Back end of last season when the league's already won, he dropped off. Need a defender to score corners, never scores a single one. He's as skilled as anyone, but he's a loser. He doesn't have the capability to be a winner. Go on, mention the World Cup. I don't really care.
Dumbledore7

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Indonesia

Postby ramsej84 » Wed Oct 03, 2018 12:49 pm

Dumbledore7 wrote:I replied to it on the other thread, and I've voiced similar opinions last season and earlier this season in a transfer thread. Hummels belongs in Dortmund, not Bayern. Every single time Bayern gets a lead, he drops off. Back end of last season when the league's already won, he dropped off. Need a defender to score corners, never scores a single one. He's as skilled as anyone, but he's a loser. He doesn't have the capability to be a winner. Go on, mention the World Cup. I don't really care.
Erm he scored one yest
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Dumbledore7 » Wed Oct 03, 2018 12:50 pm

ramsej84 wrote:
Dumbledore7 wrote:I replied to it on the other thread, and I've voiced similar opinions last season and earlier this season in a transfer thread. Hummels belongs in Dortmund, not Bayern. Every single time Bayern gets a lead, he drops off. Back end of last season when the league's already won, he dropped off. Need a defender to score corners, never scores a single one. He's as skilled as anyone, but he's a loser. He doesn't have the capability to be a winner. Go on, mention the World Cup. I don't really care.
Erm he scored one yest

Not from a corner and it's a one-off.
Dumbledore7

National Flag:
Indonesia

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Wed Oct 03, 2018 12:54 pm

tflags wrote:
tflags wrote:I wish I was an Ajax fan tonight. If I was, I would have been extremely proud of that team and specially that coach. I haven't seen such a flawless execution of a tactical plan as I did starting on the 15". Man I wished that was our coach.

Wow! Remember him too
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby tflags » Wed Oct 03, 2018 12:59 pm

I don't think the CBs are entirely to blame yesterday. On the first goal I felt Thiago was someplace else doing an 8 while the wings got double teamed. On turnovers, it got messy. To top things off, the pivots got pressured to hell forcing Neuer to make Lewandowski the target man . . . just above the circle!

If you have to make the keeper your playmaker and draw your "9" to the center of the pitch, you've got issues.

Boateng DID have his worst game ever not because he caused a dubious penalty or because he felt to a positioning trap (along with Hummels apparently) but because he misplaced passes left right and center arguably without pressure. It got really annoying. Where the game vs Hertha his crosses landed nowhere, yesterday his passes led straight to Ajax. And that was unforgiveable.
tflags

Postby MUTU » Wed Oct 03, 2018 1:10 pm

Roonzil wrote:
tflags wrote:

Reminds me of Milito :evil:
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Birthday

Postby Fénix » Wed Oct 03, 2018 1:12 pm

Roonzil wrote:Dutch TV showed a moment in last night’s game where Ribery failed to get past Ajax’s LB. After which, their LB went to give his teammate a low five, and clearly said “he’s never going to get past me anyway”. The most striking thing there: he said it very nonchalantly and “matter of fact”ly....

That’s the state of our wings. A 20yo kid isn’t even hyped he can hold off Ribery..it’s just a nuisance he has to do.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Beautiful! Wunderschön! :mrgreen: :P I wonder if our board heard this. :D
Fénix

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby MUTU » Wed Oct 03, 2018 1:35 pm

Fénix wrote:
Roonzil wrote:Dutch TV showed a moment in last night’s game where Ribery failed to get past Ajax’s LB. After which, their LB went to give his teammate a low five, and clearly said “he’s never going to get past me anyway”. The most striking thing there: he said it very nonchalantly and “matter of fact”ly....

That’s the state of our wings. A 20yo kid isn’t even hyped he can hold off Ribery..it’s just a nuisance he has to do.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Beautiful! Wunderschön! :mrgreen: :P I wonder if our board heard this. :D

Also I wonder if this happened before or after the same kid scored the 1-1. :oops:
MUTU

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Birthday

Postby Fénix » Wed Oct 03, 2018 1:43 pm

MUTU wrote:Also I wonder if this happened before or after the same kid scored the 1-1. :oops:

Who cares... He said that during the away match against Bayern and legendary Ribery, that only matters. Ajax are moral winners last night despite the draw. Their happy faces and celebration spoke for themselves after the ref's final whistle on Allianz Arena.
Fénix

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby Ed. » Wed Oct 03, 2018 2:13 pm

Jorge wrote:
Bavarian_Kielbasa wrote:^ To piggy back

Unlike Real, Bayern is scraping by which is the worse position to be in long term. We are in a self-induced coma. I have yet to attend my Soccer Pub for a match this season and I didn't get a kit. I labeled it WC hangover but maybe I'm just finding the product stale. If we as fans feel this way imagine the players whom are attending practice everyday and interacting with each other/media.

Real have their own problems: 2 defeats and 1 draw in the last 3 games.

If you were in the Real board or a fan, do you think you would be really concerned? They have just won 3 CLs in a row and what 4 in 5 yrs?
They can sit back, take a breather, rebuild the squad, watch the rest of us trip over our own shoe laces and come back when it suits them to be the schoolyard bully.

Their recent CL feat is the only reason they also got away selling Ronaldo. It was a bitter but uneventful pill to swallow after the fans had been hit by a massive sugar hit.

The Spanish economy may be in shambles due to financial misadventures but whoever pulls the strings for these scumbags from Madrid sure do know how to run a global business.
Ed.
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby #12 » Wed Oct 03, 2018 2:18 pm

Ed. wrote:
Jorge wrote:
Bavarian_Kielbasa wrote:^ To piggy back

Unlike Real, Bayern is scraping by which is the worse position to be in long term. We are in a self-induced coma. I have yet to attend my Soccer Pub for a match this season and I didn't get a kit. I labeled it WC hangover but maybe I'm just finding the product stale. If we as fans feel this way imagine the players whom are attending practice everyday and interacting with each other/media.

Real have their own problems: 2 defeats and 1 draw in the last 3 games.

If you were in the Real board or a fan, do you think you would be really concerned? They have just won 3 CLs in a row and what 4 in 5 yrs?
They can sit back, take a breather, rebuild the squad, watch the rest of us trip over our own shoe laces and come back when it suits them to be the schoolyard bully.

Their recent CL feat is the only reason they also got away selling Ronaldo. It was a bitter but uneventful pill to swallow after the fans had been hit by a massive sugar hit.

The Spanish economy may be in shambles due to financial misadventures but whoever pulls the strings for these scumbags from Madrid sure do know how to run a global business.

Just remember: we can overtake them in titles by 2028 if only we win consecutive CLs every year now including this one...

People compare us to this elite team are delusional...
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby MUTU » Wed Oct 03, 2018 2:21 pm

Fénix wrote:
MUTU wrote:Also I wonder if this happened before or after the same kid scored the 1-1. :oops:

Who cares... He said that during the away match against Bayern and legendary Ribery, that only matters. Ajax are moral winners last night despite the draw. Their happy faces and celebration spoke for themselves after the ref's final whistle on Allianz Arena.

It does matter I think. Ribery, who was applauded around 2013 for his defensive work and tracking back, allowed the RB to score. That's partly on him too.
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Birthday

Postby #12 » Wed Oct 03, 2018 2:23 pm

MUTU wrote:
Fénix wrote:

It does matter I think. Ribery, who was applauded around 2013 for his defensive work and tracking back, allowed the RB to score. That's partly on him too.

If you want Ribéry to track back the sane way today you better have a sub ready and warmed up around the 15th minute...
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

PreviousNext

Return to UEFA Champions League