You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2018-10-02] Bayern Munich vs AFC Ajax

Discussions on the UEFA Champions League matches.
 

What is your prediction for this match?

Poll ended at Tue Oct 02, 2018 8:00 pm

Bayern Munich will win
5
100%
It will end in a draw
0
No votes
Ajax Amsterdam will win
0
No votes
 
Total votes : 5

Re: [2018-10-02] Bayern Munich vs AFC Ajax

Postby #12 » Wed Oct 03, 2018 10:38 am

MUTU wrote:
tflags wrote:Meanwhile Boateng had his worst game on a football shirt. Not even that fall vs Messi was as embarrassing as today's display.

On your favourite stats site, they gave 'worst game on a football shirt' Boateng a match rating of 6.73 and your favourite player Thiago an even-worse 6.72. :oops:


Didn’t feel like a good game from Boateng, but worst? Idk
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
User avatar
#12
Chief Critic
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 22857
Joined: Sat May 16, 2015 1:31 pm
National Flag:
Germany
Has thanked: 1160 times
Been thanked: 5287 times
Gender: Male

Re: [2018-10-02] Bayern Munich vs AFC Ajax

Postby MUTU » Wed Oct 03, 2018 10:40 am

#12 wrote:
MUTU wrote:
tflags wrote:Meanwhile Boateng had his worst game on a football shirt. Not even that fall vs Messi was as embarrassing as today's display.

On your favourite stats site, they gave 'worst game on a football shirt' Boateng a match rating of 6.73 and your favourite player Thiago an even-worse 6.72. :oops:


Didn’t feel like a good game from Boateng, but worst? Idk

It wasn't even the worst match from him since the Oktoberfest started.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
User avatar
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 45602
Joined: Mon Aug 14, 2006 11:00 pm
Location: L-Imqabba, Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 8370 times
Been thanked: 13243 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: [2018-10-02] Bayern Munich vs AFC Ajax

Postby tflags » Wed Oct 03, 2018 10:47 am

MUTU wrote:
tflags wrote:Meanwhile Boateng had his worst game on a football shirt. Not even that fall vs Messi was as embarrassing as today's display.

On your favourite stats site, they gave 'worst game on a football shirt' Boateng a match rating of 6.73 and your favourite player Thiago an even-worse 6.72. :oops:

Anyway I think (most of) our problems would be solved if only we had a mobile attacker who is able to move around and unmark himself.


Your point being?
tflags

 

Re: [2018-10-02] Bayern Munich vs AFC Ajax

Postby MUTU » Wed Oct 03, 2018 10:51 am

tflags wrote:
MUTU wrote:
tflags wrote:Meanwhile Boateng had his worst game on a football shirt. Not even that fall vs Messi was as embarrassing as today's display.

On your favourite stats site, they gave 'worst game on a football shirt' Boateng a match rating of 6.73 and your favourite player Thiago an even-worse 6.72. :oops:

Anyway I think (most of) our problems would be solved if only we had a mobile attacker who is able to move around and unmark himself.


Your point being?

That it's unfair to single out a player simply because he's not your favourite. There were a number of players who let us down yesterday, notably Boateng, Thiago, Ribery and Robben. I'm also going to add Martinez to the list because his (lack of) speed made it easy for Ajax.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
User avatar
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 45602
Joined: Mon Aug 14, 2006 11:00 pm
Location: L-Imqabba, Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 8370 times
Been thanked: 13243 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: [2018-10-02] Bayern Munich vs AFC Ajax

Postby tflags » Wed Oct 03, 2018 10:52 am

MUTU wrote:It wasn't even the worst match from him since the Oktoberfest started.


This from the guy who thinks Kroos is the best midfielder on earth and KVP was on a par with Altintop.

I rest my case.
tflags

 

Re: [2018-10-02] Bayern Munich vs AFC Ajax

Postby tflags » Wed Oct 03, 2018 10:55 am

MUTU wrote:That it's unfair to single out a player simply because he's not your favourite.


Jerome Boateng has been my favourite German central defender (along with Hummels) since Africa 2010. I like him so much I called him many times to play even as a striker here. He's on my signature for crying out loud.

But you are so frustrated and finding discussions on the forum today it seems you don't know what else to do. :roll:
tflags

 

Re: [2018-10-02] Bayern Munich vs AFC Ajax

Postby MUTU » Wed Oct 03, 2018 10:58 am

tflags wrote:
MUTU wrote:It wasn't even the worst match from him since the Oktoberfest started.


This from the guy who thinks Kroos is the best midfielder on earth and KVP was on a par with Altintop.

I rest my case.

No this coming from everyone. And I don't know who KVP even is.
And yes, the majority of BayernForum users still think Kroos > Thiago. [source]
But I don't understand why you have to bring him up again. My point is that Boateng had a much worse match against Hertha Berlin, if anything he conceded a silly penalty and was also at least partly to blame for the 2nd goal. It wasn't anywhere as bad yesterday, at least that's what I felt. He even made some contributions going forward with crosses into the box.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
User avatar
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 45602
Joined: Mon Aug 14, 2006 11:00 pm
Location: L-Imqabba, Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 8370 times
Been thanked: 13243 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: [2018-10-02] Bayern Munich vs AFC Ajax

Postby tflags » Wed Oct 03, 2018 11:05 am

MUTU wrote:
tflags wrote:
MUTU wrote:It wasn't even the worst match from him since the Oktoberfest started.


This from the guy who thinks Kroos is the best midfielder on earth and KVP was on a par with Altintop.

I rest my case.

No this coming from everyone. And I don't know who KVP even is.
And yes, the majority of BayernForum users still think Kroos > Thiago. [source]
But I don't understand why you have to bring him up again.


You and this forum keep calling Kroos the "best midfielder on earth" (hell, you created a comparison thread fcol) and he keeps screwing games up. :roll:

KVP is a gross mistake by me. I meant KPB. Jerome's half brother.
tflags

 

Re: [2018-10-02] Bayern Munich vs AFC Ajax

Postby Ollio » Wed Oct 03, 2018 11:08 am

I thought Boateng spent most of the match covering for Kimmich and Javi, he didn't look good but was kinda forced to leave some gaps.
User avatar
Ollio
I'm a chatterbox!
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 386
Joined: Mon Feb 01, 2016 2:49 pm
National Flag:
Finland
Has thanked: 103 times
Been thanked: 179 times
Gender: Male

Re: [2018-10-02] Bayern Munich vs AFC Ajax

Postby tflags » Wed Oct 03, 2018 11:10 am

MUTU wrote:
tflags wrote:
MUTU wrote:It wasn't even the worst match from him since the Oktoberfest started.


This from the guy who thinks Kroos is the best midfielder on earth and KVP was on a par with Altintop.

I rest my case.

No this coming from everyone. And I don't know who KVP even is.
And yes, the majority of BayernForum users still think Kroos > Thiago. [source]
But I don't understand why you have to bring him up again. My point is that Boateng had a much worse match against Hertha Berlin, if anything he conceded a silly penalty and was also at least partly to blame for the 2nd goal. It wasn't anywhere as bad yesterday, at least that's what I felt. He even made some contributions going forward with crosses into the box.


Not to follow up on another pointless discussion, which you seem to keep bringing up; but it seems you are trying to find corrections for everyone today instead of bringing up your own.

Why don't you write what you thought of yesterday's games instead of going around picking up discussions with everyone?
tflags

 

Re: [2018-10-02] Bayern Munich vs AFC Ajax

Postby Ollio » Wed Oct 03, 2018 11:31 am

tflags wrote:
MUTU wrote:
tflags wrote:This from the guy who thinks Kroos is the best midfielder on earth and KVP was on a par with Altintop.

I rest my case.

No this coming from everyone. And I don't know who KVP even is.
And yes, the majority of BayernForum users still think Kroos > Thiago. [source]
But I don't understand why you have to bring him up again. My point is that Boateng had a much worse match against Hertha Berlin, if anything he conceded a silly penalty and was also at least partly to blame for the 2nd goal. It wasn't anywhere as bad yesterday, at least that's what I felt. He even made some contributions going forward with crosses into the box.


Not to follow up on another pointless discussion, which you seem to keep brining up; but it seems you are trying to find corrections for everyone today instead of bringing up your own.

Why don't you write what you thought of yesterday's games instead of going around picking up discussions with everyone?


Aren't discussions the whole point of this platform? Write on your diary if you don't want to discuss.
User avatar
Ollio
I'm a chatterbox!
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 386
Joined: Mon Feb 01, 2016 2:49 pm
National Flag:
Finland
Has thanked: 103 times
Been thanked: 179 times
Gender: Male

Re: [2018-10-02] Bayern Munich vs AFC Ajax

Postby tflags » Wed Oct 03, 2018 11:51 am

tflags wrote:I wish I was an Ajax fan tonight. If I was, I would have been extremely proud of that team and specially that coach. I haven't seen such a flawless execution of a tactical plan as I did starting on the 15". Man I wished that was our coach.


Holly f*ck. That's Erik ten Hag! I remember writing about him back in the day. Thank you b!tches for reminding everyone he USED to coach the second team. . . Damn I can spot talent when I see it. :mrgreen:
tflags

 

Re: [2018-10-02] Bayern Munich vs AFC Ajax

Postby America USA » Wed Oct 03, 2018 12:16 pm

Saw the highlights, James should’ve scored in the 76th minute. It was literally a tap in :twisted:
User avatar
America USA
I'm a post king!
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 3486
Joined: Fri Apr 21, 2017 9:15 pm
Has thanked: 611 times
Been thanked: 1055 times

Re: [2018-10-02] Bayern Munich vs AFC Ajax

Postby Roonzil » Wed Oct 03, 2018 12:18 pm

tflags wrote:
tflags wrote:I wish I was an Ajax fan tonight. If I was, I would have been extremely proud of that team and specially that coach. I haven't seen such a flawless execution of a tactical plan as I did starting on the 15". Man I wished that was our coach.


Holly f*ck. That's Erik ten Hag! I remember writing about him back in the day. Thank you b!tches for reminding everyone he USED to coach the second team. . . Damn I can spot talent when I see it. :mrgreen:


Before Kick-Off Ten Hag explained his game plan on Dutch TV (they usually do this..it's weird), and his main points were to draw Hummels away from his position (usually the task of Van de Beek), so Boateng would be alone in defending. He specifically mentioned how they were going to attempt to exploit the lack of speed of our backline.

Go watch their goal again: game plan executed perfectly.
She’s beauty, she’s grace, if u tell her she only watches football for the attractive players she’ll punch u in the face.

Total ho for Thiago :P
User avatar
Roonzil
I'm a post king!
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 2671
Joined: Sun Mar 13, 2016 10:54 pm
National Flag:
Netherlands
Has thanked: 275 times
Been thanked: 1431 times
Gender: Female

Re: [2018-10-02] Bayern Munich vs AFC Ajax

Postby ramsej84 » Wed Oct 03, 2018 12:21 pm

Roonzil wrote:
tflags wrote:
tflags wrote:I wish I was an Ajax fan tonight. If I was, I would have been extremely proud of that team and specially that coach. I haven't seen such a flawless execution of a tactical plan as I did starting on the 15". Man I wished that was our coach.


Holly f*ck. That's Erik ten Hag! I remember writing about him back in the day. Thank you b!tches for reminding everyone he USED to coach the second team. . . Damn I can spot talent when I see it. :mrgreen:


Before Kick-Off Ten Hag explained his game plan on Dutch TV (they usually do this..it's weird), and his main points were to draw Hummels away from his position (usually the task of Van de Beek), so Boateng would be alone in defending. He specifically mentioned how they were going to attempt to exploit the lack of speed of our backline.

Go watch their goal again: game plan executed perfectly.
That is why we need Pavard
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
User avatar
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 46662
Joined: Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:47 pm
Location: Birkirkara - Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 31296 times
Been thanked: 6745 times
Gender: Male

PreviousNext

Return to UEFA Champions League

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests