You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2018-11-07] Bayern Munich vs AEK Athens

Discussions on the UEFA Champions League matches.

What is your prediction for this match?

Poll ended at Wed Nov 07, 2018 9:00 pm

Bayern Munich will win
100%
It will end in a draw
No votes
AEK Athens F.C. will win
No votes

Total votes : 1

Re: [2018-11-07] Bayern Munich vs AEK Athens

Postby IsiahRashad » Wed Nov 07, 2018 10:40 pm

#12 wrote:
IsiahRashad wrote:I'm super happy with the goal and 2-0 lead, but - when we're going to score from OPEN PLAY ?

Don’t be negative! Great game today! I really think we have a good shot at winning the CL this season!

Well, i mean - Kovac seems to be happy with the team performace today - 80+ minutes without 1 subtitution. If this is the best that we can do.. i don't know man, i don't know..
IsiahRashad
Moderator & 2019/20 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Bulgaria

[2018-11-07] Bayern Munich vs AEK Athens

Postby #12 » Wed Nov 07, 2018 10:44 pm

IsiahRashad wrote:
#12 wrote:
IsiahRashad wrote:I'm super happy with the goal and 2-0 lead, but - when we're going to score from OPEN PLAY ?

Don’t be negative! Great game today! I really think we have a good shot at winning the CL this season!

Well, i mean - Kovac seems to be happy with the team performace today - 80+ minutes without 1 subtitution. If this is the best that we can do.. i don't know man, i don't know..

"We will take a close look and see where we can make adjustments", "first seven games", "we want to win but it’s nit that easy", "atmosphere is good"
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby ramsej84 » Wed Nov 07, 2018 10:46 pm

#12 wrote:
IsiahRashad wrote:
#12 wrote:[quote="IsiahRashad"]I'm super happy with the goal and 2-0 lead, but - when we're going to score from OPEN PLAY ?

"We will take a close look and see where we can make adjustments", "first seven games", "we want to win but it’s nit that easy", "atmosphere is good"[/quote]@#12
Do you have a name in mind to replace Kovac?
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby #12 » Wed Nov 07, 2018 10:47 pm

ramsej84 wrote:
#12 wrote:
IsiahRashad wrote:[quote="#12"][quote="IsiahRashad"]I'm super happy with the goal and 2-0 lead, but - when we're going to score from OPEN PLAY ?

"We will take a close look and see where we can make adjustments", "first seven games", "we want to win but it’s nit that easy", "atmosphere is good"[/quote]@#12
Do you have a name in mind to replace Kovac?[/quote]

Yeah there’s a broomstick in my basement that would do the same job for free...
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby ramsej84 » Wed Nov 07, 2018 10:48 pm

Also...

The players have the bvb match in mind so today they only gave 60%'..
ramsej84

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Wed Nov 07, 2018 10:48 pm

#12 wrote:
ramsej84 wrote:
#12 wrote:[quote="IsiahRashad"][quote="#12"][quote="IsiahRashad"]I'm super happy with the goal and 2-0 lead, but - when we're going to score from OPEN PLAY ?

Yeah there’s a broomstick in my basement that would do the same job for free...[/quote]I asked for a name
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby #12 » Wed Nov 07, 2018 10:49 pm

ramsej84 wrote:Also...

The players have the bvb match in mind so today they only gave 60%'..

Yeah right... And what about the last 7 times "they only gave 60%"? ;)
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby #12 » Wed Nov 07, 2018 10:53 pm

ramsej84 wrote:
#12 wrote:
ramsej84 wrote:[quote="#12"][quote="IsiahRashad"][quote="#12"][quote="IsiahRashad"]I'm super happy with the goal and 2-0 lead, but - when we're going to score from OPEN PLAY ?

Yeah there’s a broomstick in my basement that would do the same job for free...[/quote]I asked for a name[/quote]

Yeah what kind of shit ass logic is that? "There’s no one else so we‘ll keep the stupidest motherfucker unable to beat the shittiest of teams convincingly"?

We had FOUR THOUSAND options but I SERIOUSLY think whoever can not so a worse job...

FUCK we had ONE FUCKING YEAR because Jupp saved those motherfucker's sorry asses and what did the fuckers do? SQUAT! SHIT! ZILCH! NOTHING!
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby ramsej84 » Wed Nov 07, 2018 10:57 pm

Top of the table
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby aterford » Wed Nov 07, 2018 10:57 pm

Yeah, sorry, that logic doesn't hold up at all.

If your best argument for keeping Kovac is "there's nobody better to replace him" or "you can't give me anyone as a replacement", then that's not much of an argument at all. If that's how it's going to be, you're saying that Kovac isn't manager based on merit (we agree!) but rather that he's manager by default. There's no logic behind "We should keep a person who's failing at their job because you don't have a better name"
#BigFlickEnergy
aterford
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby aterford » Wed Nov 07, 2018 10:57 pm

As usual, your thoughts on the match are welcome

https://goo.gl/forms/b0uWTKWcihRth4YA2

Let me know if it needs any corrections...Whipped it up pretty fast
#BigFlickEnergy
aterford

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby IsiahRashad » Wed Nov 07, 2018 11:02 pm

aterford wrote:As usual, your thoughts on the match are welcome

"How has your overall 'mood' regarding the team changed? *"

Bonus answer:

It's rock bottom, it cannot be changed.

PP: My last answer was - Send this motherfucker to China. You know what i mean ! :mrgreen:
IsiahRashad

National Flag:
Bulgaria

Postby #12 » Wed Nov 07, 2018 11:14 pm

aterford wrote:As usual, your thoughts on the match are welcome

Why is there no option for Dortmund winning by 5 or more?

Also I know it’s kinda harder, but I think 1-2 questions with a little individual, more specific answer would be interesting... Just to think about... Thanks for your work!
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby PunkCapitalist » Wed Nov 07, 2018 11:40 pm

#12 wrote:
ramsej84 wrote:
#12 wrote:[quote="ramsej84"][quote="#12"][quote="IsiahRashad"][quote="#12"][quote="IsiahRashad"]I'm super happy with the goal and 2-0 lead, but - when we're going to score from OPEN PLAY ?

Yeah there’s a broomstick in my basement that would do the same job for free...[/quote]I asked for a name[/quote]

Yeah what kind of shit ass logic is that? "There’s no one else so we‘ll keep the stupidest **** unable to beat the shittiest of teams convincingly"?

We had FOUR THOUSAND options but I SERIOUSLY think whoever can not so a worse job...

**** we had ONE **** YEAR because Jupp saved those ****'s sorry asses and what did the **** do? SQUAT! SHIT! ZILCH! NOTHING![/quote]#12 is right on this. There may not be a WC coach available at the moment, but the board had almost a year to find one. Instead we got our (allegedly) 4th choice.

Sent from my Moto G (5S) Plus using Tapatalk
PunkCapitalist

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Effenberg777 » Wed Nov 07, 2018 11:47 pm

anyone noticed the fight between those 2 Aek players. funny moment when one shaked Hult ponytail :))
Last edited by Effenberg777 on Wed Nov 07, 2018 11:55 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Effenberg777
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
El Salvador

PreviousNext

Return to UEFA Champions League