You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2020-12-01] Atlético vs Bayern Munich

Discussions on the UEFA Champions League matches.

What is your prediction for this match?

Poll ended at Tue Dec 01, 2020 9:00 pm

Atlético Madrid will win
No votes
It will end in a draw
No votes
Bayern Munich will win
100%

Total votes : 3

Re: [2020-12-01] Atlético vs Bayern Munich

Postby Lahmies » Mon Nov 30, 2020 1:44 pm

I'm afraid we'll have to play a 4-1-4-1 again as Dantas isn't registered to play in the CL. Unless maybe Stiller is?

Nübel
Richards - Süle - Alaba - Hernandez
Javi
Gnabry - Müller - Musiala - Sané
Choupo

If stiller can play we should give him a chance with in a double pivot with Javi, then no Musiala next to Müller.

Edit: seems like Stiller is in the squad, so in that case I would prefer a 4-2-3-1 like

Nübel
Richards - Süle - Alaba - Hernandez
Javi - Stiller
Gnabry - Müller - Sané
Choupo

then, of course, I would give a chance for Musiala to sub Müller eventually, so he's not too tired for the Leipzig game. Coman and Douglas can come in as well to rotate and keep the wings fresh. If Pavard or Sarr aren't too tired, or if Süle isn't entirely fit, I would like to see Richards at RCB and Pavard or Sarr at RB. Or Hernandez at CB and Alaba at LB. This game should be interesting to watch and a great oportunity to test our youngsters.
Last edited by Lahmies on Mon Nov 30, 2020 1:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lahmies
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby ramsej84 » Mon Nov 30, 2020 1:44 pm

Nubel

Richards Pavard Sule Lucas

Javi Alaba

Sane. Muller Musiala
Chupo
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby nm462272 » Mon Nov 30, 2020 2:37 pm

Nübel
Richards-Süle-Alaba-Lucas
Javi-Stiller
Gnabry-Müller-Sane
Choupo
Des interessiert mi ois ned, der Scheißdreck. Weltmeister samma! Den Pott hamma! Den scheiß goldener Schuh kannst da hinter d’Ohr’n schmiern! - Mia San Mia

Euer Hass ist unser Stolz!
nm462272
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby MUTU » Mon Nov 30, 2020 2:44 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:I don’t think our streak will end just yet tbh, even though things point towards that.

In such cases I think the streak is not just important for the record books but in psychological terms too. The more we win the more our players’ belief increases, and the more menacing we appear to our opponents in the games that matter. I fully support playing our best 11.

... Which could lead to overconfidence...
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby MUTU » Mon Nov 30, 2020 2:52 pm

I'm not happy that we're ridiculing the Champions League by fielding a purposely-weakened squad.
MUTU

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Fénix » Mon Nov 30, 2020 2:55 pm

MUTU wrote:I'm not happy that we're ridiculing the Champions League by fielding a purposely-weakened squad.

We are not ridiculing the CL but our possible CL record. We already qualified as no. 1 team in the group with 12 points, but I want us to see winning 18 points once again and make something that nobody has ever done before.

Nübel being our GK tomorrow and the fact we are conceding goal(s) almost every single match... :?
Fénix

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Mon Nov 30, 2020 5:46 pm

MUTU wrote:
FCBayernMunchen wrote:I don’t think our streak will end just yet tbh, even though things point towards that.

In such cases I think the streak is not just important for the record books but in psychological terms too. The more we win the more our players’ belief increases, and the more menacing we appear to our opponents in the games that matter. I fully support playing our best 11.

... Which could lead to overconfidence...
Always a risk, naturally, but I think we’re at a point where it will create belief more than overconfidence.
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby vtotheinay » Mon Nov 30, 2020 5:49 pm

Lmao it's not ridiculing the CL. We are taking benefit for our hard work put in to win the group in 4 matches. This season is unusual and we never had an offseason. Most of our guys are tired and fatigued. You have to take advantage of any opportunity to steal rest days at this point for the key players. Plus many of them are truly injured and dealing with muscle problems. There's zero problem with finally giving our most important guys a chance to finally recover a bit.
vtotheinay
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby MUTU » Mon Nov 30, 2020 5:50 pm

Do we need the belief though? I mean we are reigning champions in 5 competitions. It would surely worry me if the players don't believe they can win and need a near-meaningless victory against Atletico for their confidence boost.
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Fénix » Mon Nov 30, 2020 5:56 pm

Fénix

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Mon Nov 30, 2020 6:19 pm

MUTU wrote:Do we need the belief though? I mean we are reigning champions in 5 competitions. It would surely worry me if the players don't believe they can win and need a near-meaningless victory against Atletico for their confidence boost.
Well, maybe it is just me, but personally when I achieve something big I quickly start doubting whether I can manage something like it again. Keeping this sort of thing going increases the belief that it wasn’t a one off.

Of course id hypothetically we manage to pull off a win anyway with our B team, that will work out even better.
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby #12 » Mon Nov 30, 2020 6:25 pm

Fénix wrote:
MUTU wrote:I'm not happy that we're ridiculing the Champions League by fielding a purposely-weakened squad.

We are not ridiculing the CL but our possible CL record. We already qualified as no. 1 team in the group with 12 points, but I want us to see winning 18 points once again and make something that nobody has ever done before.

Nübel being our GK tomorrow and the fact we are conceding goal(s) almost every single match... :?
BS... The CL is simply not an important competition for us CURRENTLY...
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby longeleven » Mon Nov 30, 2020 6:28 pm

whatever you planned, just don't play 4141 with Javi as anchor, again, Hansi. [-X
longeleven
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Mon Nov 30, 2020 7:05 pm

Hazarding a guess:

FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Dumbledore7 » Mon Nov 30, 2020 7:08 pm

So happy that Nübel gets to see the pitch.
Dumbledore7
I live on BayernForum.com

National Flag:
Indonesia

PreviousNext

Return to UEFA Champions League