You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

2021/22 UEFA Champions League Discussion Thread

Discussions on the UEFA Champions League matches.

Re: 2021/22 UEFA Champions League Discussion Thread

Postby ramsej84 » Thu Nov 04, 2021 2:27 pm

Ottomeister87 wrote:
ramsej84 wrote:There was also another stupid red card...
That of Atlético... (Again v Liverpool)
It seems that uefa wants Atlético out

So kicking after someones legs, without having the chance or intention to play the ball is not a red card?

Just to be clear we are talking about the same thing? He clearly kicks on his heel, without anything else in mind. If this is not red in your eyes, you dont understand the rules of this sport.

75 m away from goal... with other players around

they are saying it is because he did not reply to the ref's call...
https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=re ... ORM=VDRVSR

I ' d say it is cause certain players / coaches / teams from certain leagues are untouchable...
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby bastos80 » Thu Nov 04, 2021 2:49 pm

ramsej84 wrote:
Ottomeister87 wrote:
ramsej84 wrote:There was also another stupid red card...
That of Atlético... (Again v Liverpool)
It seems that uefa wants Atlético out

So kicking after someones legs, without having the chance or intention to play the ball is not a red card?

Just to be clear we are talking about the same thing? He clearly kicks on his heel, without anything else in mind. If this is not red in your eyes, you dont understand the rules of this sport.

75 m away from goal... with other players around

they are saying it is because he did not reply to the ref's call...
https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=re ... ORM=VDRVSR

I ' d say it is cause certain players / coaches / teams from certain leagues are untouchable...

Why tf would it matter that it was far away from goal with other players around? It's still a risk for the opponents health. Stepping on somebody achiles heal at full speed is no laughing matter.
---------------Lewandowski
------------Sané - Müller - Gnabry
------------Goretzka - Kimmich
Davies - Hernández - Upamecano - Süle
--------------------Neuer
bastos80
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby ramsej84 » Thu Nov 04, 2021 2:53 pm

Jesse Marsch said that the Swedish ref was more interested in obtaining Neymar's autograph after the match...
The penalty at the end of the match as crystal clear and it had to be the VAR to assign it,,,
ramsej84

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby #12 » Thu Nov 04, 2021 2:56 pm

YlonenXabi wrote:@#12

So you think that Dortmund will make it to the next round and also you think they are favourites in 32 out of 34 BL games.

Quick question :!:

If we had their squad and were in the same situation ... would you be that optimistic as well? :coffee:

And yes, I also think they will make it. But it's not gonna be easy without Haaland and Hummels
I think so… Seeing as we‘re favorites in 34/34 Bundesliga games - and 2/2 Pokal games, apparently
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby ramsej84 » Thu Nov 04, 2021 2:57 pm

Why tf would it matter that it was far away from goal with other players around? It's still a risk for the opponents health. Stepping on somebody achiles heal at full speed is no laughing matter.

that was never a red card... come on... I am 100% sure that had the player doing that tactical foul played for any EPL or Real it would have been a different outcome...
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby #12 » Thu Nov 04, 2021 2:59 pm

Ottomeister87 wrote:
YlonenXabi wrote:@#12

So you think that Dortmund will make it to the next round and also you think they are favourites in 32 out of 34 BL games.

Quick question :!:

If we had their squad and were in the same situation ... would you be that optimistic as well? :coffee:

And yes, I also think they will make it. But it's not gonna be easy without Haaland and Hummels

I answer for you, no. Their defense is shaky at best, there is none standing out. Even Hummels is making more and more mistakes and his speed is ever declining. Akanji i never rated high, even if after the EC he was already seen as the next top star ( like wtf ). They bought a bencer from Wolfsburg in Pongracic. Meunier Guerreiro and Wolf/Schulz always have pains or what not.

And as soon as Reus is out of the game, as is Haaland, the team gives up quite quick. I wouldnt switch out Muller or Sane for Reus and also not Lewa for Haaland. In fact if we had the BVB squad i would be frustrated all the time watching these games.

Just look at yesterday, where was Reus as leader in the 2nd half? He just whines and whines after games, but on the pitch he doesnt show the balls needed from a veteran like him, to pull the team together.
Well, to be fair Kimmich was, for example, crying after Gladbach as well

And I would switch Haaland next year, but only cause we could never get him afterwards…

So you think they‘ll blow it?
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Ottomeister87 » Thu Nov 04, 2021 3:12 pm

ramsej84 wrote:Why tf would it matter that it was far away from goal with other players around? It's still a risk for the opponents health. Stepping on somebody achiles heal at full speed is no laughing matter.

that was never a red card... come on... I am 100% sure that had the player doing that tactical foul played for any EPL or Real it would have been a different outcome...

This proves it, just like your earlier comment with 75 m away from goal with other players around.. You have NO CLUE whatsoever what football rules are and why that was a clear red card.. IT was the intent to injure a player, there was no ball near him he could have tried to kick, so next best thing he clearly stepped on Mane's heel in full speed. It should have been dark red.

@#12 i cant remeber Kimmich giving an interview at all after that game, so i cant recall him crying either. The only one who was actually very open about that game was Muller..

But yeah, i dont see BVB advance with that kind of certainty. They are still without Haaland and Hummels will be suspended. Dortmund is winning their games, thats right in the last couple of weeks, but they are playing just so bad and their defense is still shaky at best. I actually see Sporting winning that game 1-0 atleast. So it will be coming down to BVB vs Besiktas ( to get to 9 points ) and Sporting @ Ajax and how the goal deficit will be then ( and if Ajax will rotate big time or not ) . ( if BVB cant win the Besiktas game at home, they shouldnt be there anyway )
Ottomeister87
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Germany

Postby YlonenXabi » Thu Nov 04, 2021 8:26 pm

Clubs with the most goals in CL history

- Hansi Legend Flick -
YlonenXabi

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Spain
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby Ottomeister87 » Thu Nov 04, 2021 8:53 pm

Correction, Real is at 999, those 2 offside goals vs Bayern dont count.
Ottomeister87
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Fénix » Sat Nov 06, 2021 8:56 pm

Ottomeister87 wrote:Correction, Real is at 999, those 2 offside goals vs Bayern dont count.

Hahaha, awesome! :lol: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Hans-Dieter Flick - der Beste der Besten!
Fénix

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby ramsej84 » Tue Nov 23, 2021 10:51 pm

OMG Benfica .. what a missssssss
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby zozon » Wed Nov 24, 2021 12:11 am

It doesnt matter. They will win at home, while Barca is losing in Munich.
zozon
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby YlonenXabi » Wed Nov 24, 2021 2:31 am

:shock:

This has to be one of the weirdest CL groups ever

Barça are 2nd with 2 goals scored, 6 goals conceded... but they've got 7 points :shock:

And we're just beating the sh!t out of everyone
- Hansi Legend Flick -
YlonenXabi

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Spain

Postby MUTU » Wed Nov 24, 2021 6:55 am

True, weird that they have 3.5 points per goal scored.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby MUTU » Wed Nov 24, 2021 6:59 am

If Leipzig win 1-2 or better against Brugge tonight they will overtake them in the table.
MUTU

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

PreviousNext

Return to UEFA Champions League