You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

2021/22 UEFA Champions League Discussion Thread

Discussions on the UEFA Champions League matches.

Re: 2021/22 UEFA Champions League Discussion Thread

Postby America USA » Thu Nov 04, 2021 2:22 am

PunkCapitalist wrote:Hahahaha look guys, #12 and America USA are going to trade dick pics hahahaha

Nah I have better things in my life than to discuss my junk online with Anonymous MEN. But still this is so cringeworthy. I haven't legit thrown dick size insults in my life (not even online!) since I was like 16 years old..

#12 wrote:I don’t have paranoia, I don’t give a shit about you, and I can ignore a lot

#12 wrote:but this is the fifth time - and the second in two day

You say you don't care about me yet keep a track of how many times I've taken shots at you without even naming you per se.

And trust me I'm laughing my ass of right now seeing you contradict yourself so obviously :lol: :lol:
America USA
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby #12 » Thu Nov 04, 2021 2:28 am

America USA wrote:
PunkCapitalist wrote:Hahahaha look guys, #12 and America USA are going to trade dick pics hahahaha

Nah I have better things in my life than to discuss my junk online with Anonymous MEN. But still this is so cringeworthy. I haven't legit thrown dick size insults in my life since I was like 16 years old..

#12 wrote:I don’t have paranoia, I don’t give a shit about you, and I can ignore a lot

#12 wrote:but this is the fifth time - and the second in two day

You say you don't care about me yet keep a track of how many times I've taken shots at you without even naming you per se.

And trust me I'm laughing my ass of right now seeing you contradict yourself so obviously :lol: :lol:
Funny YOU recognized that seeing as I deliberately put it there RIGHT NEXT TO EACH OTHER…

Not really, I knew it was at least one time before, you know, the last time you had a meltdowns here for getting fired and being on pot withdrawal - and yesterday…

But it‘s good your jobless life gets a laugh here once in a while…

Maybe that’s why you feel like you needlessly have to talk about users here - regardless of who it is - with no correlation to the topic or thread at hand whatsoever and then go bonkers about it when someone actually answers
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby #12 » Thu Nov 04, 2021 2:30 am

Now I‘ll once again try to put this thread back on the rails:

Alaba had another blunder but an overall decent game… Still think they‘re not exactly desirable to play against, but not at their best…
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby America USA » Thu Nov 04, 2021 2:46 am

Jobless life? You don't even have the slightest clue about who I am and what I do and yet you make such a bold assumption about me dude? You think you're some psychic? If I had a jobless life I'd be posting non stop evey day 10 plus posts on a random football forum about a sports team I like, sound familiar? :roll:

As for your irrational disdain for Pot it's sad really. Judging from your online demeanor I think you could use some Ganja #12 to relax and get the Good vibes that come with being high!

Finally I know you're going to reply to this post of mine because you can't help but have the "final word". Ok congratulations on your final word win but let's just say that I think this website would have far more traffic from users if you could stop with your hyperbolic postings every time Bayern as much as even concede a goal. Goodnight now I'm going to sleep because I have to wake up at 5:30 am Eastern to work an actual job instead of keeping counts of my virtual arguments with random nobodies.
America USA
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Ben Gardner » Thu Nov 04, 2021 7:59 am

If I may interupt the ongoing discussion I would like to say that Dortmund before Hummels was sent off had a good game, most of the possession, finding it's way into the box and could/should have scored. Even after the red card we managed to pull off some good things. The penalty, converted by Reus, was there, by touching Bellingham's leg he gave VAR the possibilty to have it checked. In the second it was Ajax all over Westfalen Stadion, so it was just a matter of time before they found the net.

What looked very promising two matchdays ago doesn't look that promising anymore. Sporting and Dortmund now on same points and next game is away in Lisboa. Still in our hands but I'm not sure Dortmund is up for it. Ajax on the other hand looks very very good, it should be interested to see what they can do against better teams in the next round.
Ben Gardner
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Sweden

Postby #12 » Thu Nov 04, 2021 11:42 am

Ben Gardner wrote:If I may interupt the ongoing discussion I would like to say that Dortmund before Hummels was sent off had a good game, most of the possession, finding it's way into the box and could/should have scored. Even after the red card we managed to pull off some good things. The penalty, converted by Reus, was there, by touching Bellingham's leg he gave VAR the possibilty to have it checked. In the second it was Ajax all over Westfalen Stadion, so it was just a matter of time before they found the net.

What looked very promising two matchdays ago doesn't look that promising anymore. Sporting and Dortmund now on same points and next game is away in Lisboa. Still in our hands but I'm not sure Dortmund is up for it. Ajax on the other hand looks very very good, it should be interested to see what they can do against better teams in the next round.
First of all, I think you‘ll pass… A draw at Sporting is enough and they‘re not that good…
What’s your take on the decisions though?
IMHO, both are harsh…
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Ottomeister87 » Thu Nov 04, 2021 11:59 am

Hmmm i wouldnt be so sure.. Sporting has a lively crowd and BVB defense is shaky at best all season. And dont forget, they only one 1-0 at home... But its a joke they got demolished by Ajax 2 times in this kind of way.
Ottomeister87
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Germany

Postby YlonenXabi » Thu Nov 04, 2021 12:06 pm

@#12

So you think that Dortmund will make it to the next round and also you think they are favourites in 32 out of 34 BL games.

Quick question :!:

If we had their squad and were in the same situation ... would you be that optimistic as well? :coffee:

And yes, I also think they will make it. But it's not gonna be easy without Haaland and Hummels
- Hansi Legend Flick -
YlonenXabi
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Spain
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby Ottomeister87 » Thu Nov 04, 2021 12:16 pm

YlonenXabi wrote:@#12

So you think that Dortmund will make it to the next round and also you think they are favourites in 32 out of 34 BL games.

Quick question :!:

If we had their squad and were in the same situation ... would you be that optimistic as well? :coffee:

And yes, I also think they will make it. But it's not gonna be easy without Haaland and Hummels

I answer for you, no. Their defense is shaky at best, there is none standing out. Even Hummels is making more and more mistakes and his speed is ever declining. Akanji i never rated high, even if after the EC he was already seen as the next top star ( like wtf ). They bought a bencer from Wolfsburg in Pongracic. Meunier Guerreiro and Wolf/Schulz always have pains or what not.

And as soon as Reus is out of the game, as is Haaland, the team gives up quite quick. I wouldnt switch out Muller or Sane for Reus and also not Lewa for Haaland. In fact if we had the BVB squad i would be frustrated all the time watching these games.

Just look at yesterday, where was Reus as leader in the 2nd half? He just whines and whines after games, but on the pitch he doesnt show the balls needed from a veteran like him, to pull the team together.
Ottomeister87
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Germany

Postby ramsej84 » Thu Nov 04, 2021 1:00 pm

this champions league needs a revamp ... certain games are just a joke...

Only the first three will go in the Champions league: (in brackets is the team that finished 3rd and will go into a play off before the final 4 grpups)
La Liga 2(1)
Bundesliga 2 (1)
EPL 2(1)
Serie A 2(1)
Ligue1 2 (1)
Portugal 1(1) Russia Ukraine Holland
Austria (1) Scotland Belgium Switzerland Greece Serbia Croatia Turkey Czech R Denmark

those in brackets (9 teams) will play a play off to join the other 15 teams

there should be four groups of 6 teams each...
top four in each group will go directly in the last 16...
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Thu Nov 04, 2021 1:37 pm

There was also another stupid red card...
That of Atlético... (Again v Liverpool)
It seems that uefa wants Atlético out
ramsej84

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Ben Gardner » Thu Nov 04, 2021 1:51 pm

#12 wrote:What’s your take on the decisions though?
IMHO, both are harsh…

About the red card I thought VAR would overrule the ref's decision. But it didn't, and it doesn't make me convinced that VAR is a bunch of hillbillies or conspirators. They probably just followed the rules that when a player comes in with force and speed it can be judged as reckless play and that is what they did, wether the opponent is hit or not. Than you could always discuss the force and speed itself, but calls like this has always been discussed and will continued being discussed.

As I said in my previous post, the Ajax defender touches Bellingham's leg from behind and that he is hindered from taking the shot. I don't think it was a mistake by calling it a foul.

In the second when you are down to ten men, I don't think there were anything anyone could have done på prevent the outcome. With eleven men I think it would have been a different story, not saying that we would have won, but I don't think Ajax would have been in such a control as they were with one man up.

It's going to be tough in Lisboa, that's for sure.
Last edited by Ben Gardner on Thu Nov 04, 2021 1:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ben Gardner
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
Sweden

Postby ramsej84 » Thu Nov 04, 2021 1:55 pm

Ben Gardner wrote:
#12 wrote:What’s your take on the decisions though?
IMHO, both are harsh…

About the red card I thought VAR would overrule the ref's decision. But it didn't, and that doesn't make me convinced that VAR is a bunch of hillbillies or conspirators. They probably just followed the rules that when a player comes in with force and speed it can be judged as reckless play and that is what they did, wether the opponent is hit or not. Than you could always discuss the force and speed itself, but calls like this has always been discussed and will continued being discussed.

As I said in my previous post, the Ajax defender touches Bellingham's leg from behind and that he is hindered from taking the shot. I don't think it was a mistake by calling it a foul.

In the second when you are down to ten men, I don't think there were anything anyone could have done på prevent the outcome. With eleven men I think it would have been a different story, not saying that we would have won, but I don't think Ajax would have been in such a control as they were with one man up.

It's going to be tough in Lisboa, that's for sure.
Probably going down to EL is better for Dortmund...
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Ottomeister87 » Thu Nov 04, 2021 1:56 pm

ramsej84 wrote:There was also another stupid red card...
That of Atlético... (Again v Liverpool)
It seems that uefa wants Atlético out

So kicking after someones legs, without having the chance or intention to play the ball is not a red card?

Just to be clear we are talking about the same thing? He clearly kicks on his heel, without anything else in mind. If this is not red in your eyes, you dont understand the rules of this sport.
Ottomeister87
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Ben Gardner » Thu Nov 04, 2021 2:00 pm

ramsej84 wrote:Probably going down to EL is better for Dortmund...

No, I rather go through to last sixteen in CL knowing that we probably be eliminated sooner or later anyway (probably sooner), than reaching last eight, last four or even last two in EL.
Ben Gardner
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
Sweden

PreviousNext

Return to UEFA Champions League