You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

2021/22 UEFA Champions League Discussion Thread

Discussions on the UEFA Champions League matches.

Re: 2021/22 UEFA Champions League Discussion Thread

Postby ramsej84 » Tue Oct 19, 2021 10:06 pm

U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Ottomeister87 » Tue Oct 19, 2021 10:09 pm

MUTU wrote:
Ottomeister87 wrote:
ramsej84 wrote:German mafia ref....
Fucking mafia

Dude, clearer red card is not possible for Griezmann, he sees him and has a stretched leg into his opponents face damnit. Remember Muller getting red for the same stuff in Amsterdam, while not even seeing the player?

Though i have to say, if that pussy joke of a fall by Mbappe was a penalty, lets play with forced 1,5 meters distance in soccer from now on.. And if you touch your opponent you should get a bullet through the head..
And did you see the clear foul by Messi in the build-up to Mbappé's goal? No way should that have stood.

Nah didnt see that one, turned on the CL switch at second half only, was watching something else before that.
Ottomeister87
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Germany

Postby MUTU » Tue Oct 19, 2021 10:11 pm

It was clear as daylight. The commentators spent most of the half time talking about it.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby ramsej84 » Tue Oct 19, 2021 10:24 pm

Milan also not happy with the German ref...
Milan was also robbed...

Thank God we have technology in football lol
At least before we knew that mistakes could happen now mafia and favouritism is confirmed
ramsej84

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Fénix » Tue Oct 19, 2021 10:29 pm

ramsej84 wrote:At least before we knew that mistakes could happen now mafia and favouritism is confirmed

Yes, indeed. Only goal-line technology give 100% safety as long as all devices are in fuction and operating properly. But with VAR, people know to work corrupted, have fatal errors, etc. :mrgreen: :P :wink:
Hans-Dieter Flick - der Beste der Besten!
Fénix

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby ramsej84 » Tue Oct 19, 2021 11:22 pm

Ajax 's 2nd was so funny
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Wed Oct 20, 2021 5:43 am

RB Leipzig was very disappointed with the officials...
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Ottomeister87 » Wed Oct 20, 2021 1:11 pm

They have every right tbh.. From what Mutu told, the 1-0 should have been called back, i saw the replay of that Marquinhos tackle in the 16 which looked more as a penalty as it did not and the laughable penalty that resulted in the 3-2 ( no idea of the missed penalty was an actual penalty, havent seen that one )

And Marsch isnt that wrong with his statement, that big teams get those fouls whistled in their favor. Its sad.. Stuff like this makes me even question the VAR and the idiots who handle them in those games, while normally, i am 100% pro VAR.. But to not even look at that stuff? Same goes for that penalty last matchday for Sevilla vs Wolfsburg..
Ottomeister87
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Germany

Postby MUTU » Wed Oct 20, 2021 2:34 pm

Ottomeister87 wrote:They have every right tbh.. From what Mutu told, the 1-0 should have been called back, i saw the replay of that Marquinhos tackle in the 16 which looked more as a penalty as it did not and the laughable penalty that resulted in the 3-2 ( no idea of the missed penalty was an actual penalty, havent seen that one )

And Marsch isnt that wrong with his statement, that big teams get those fouls whistled in their favor. Its sad.. Stuff like this makes me even question the VAR and the idiots who handle them in those games, while normally, i am 100% pro VAR.. But to not even look at that stuff? Same goes for that penalty last matchday for Sevilla vs Wolfsburg..

The second penalty for PSG was actually via VAR which told the ref to go look at the screen. I wasn't even sure if it was a penalty or not. In any case, I'm sure that it wouldn't have happened had the referee been fair and RB Leipzig wouldn't have needed to go all out on the attack.

I think we need new allowances to stop this injustice and/or corruption. I think if it is clear that the officials made enough mistakes to affect the outcome of the match, it would allow the match to be replayed or in extreme cases the result changed (for example if you're drawing 1-1 and in the very last action of the match you score a completely valid goal that is inexplicably ruled out by the officials, then a replay wouldn't even be fair but just give the 3 points to the team that deserved them). The latter case is done in other sports, such as Formula 1 for example.
MUTU

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Ottomeister87 » Wed Oct 20, 2021 3:18 pm

And in what other sports is that done? Not in American Football for pass interference, not in NHL, not in NBA. If you do that, and you more or less know that as teammanager ( since they have the screen on the bench now ) they can just sit down on the ground for the rest of the game, let the others score 30 goals, and still win on the table.. That would ruin the whole sport.

The problem with VAR, offside, hands etc is the fact that every ref has a different view on it. There should be one guideline for every situation, with the same outcome. And not, this ref is a EPL ref, so its to soft. This ref is a Seria A or Spanish ref, he whistles as soon as the wind blows..

Instead of making these things very clear, no interpretation room, no, they are butting heads over a WC every 2 years and how to gain more and more money.

They should do the only right thing in this matter and that is to give the coach 2 challenges, one each half. Where he can more or less tell the 4th man he wants to challenge a certain situation which the ref HAS to check, no matter what he thinks. Offside, penalty, red/yellow card, ball behind the line etc etc if the ref doesnt do it by himself already.. Thats the most fair thing to do imo.. And the other change i wanna see is fuck off with injury time, every time the ref stops play, stop the clock. Plain and simple. And continue as soon as the ball rolls again, just like in the US.
Ottomeister87
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Germany

Postby MUTU » Wed Oct 20, 2021 4:07 pm

Ottomeister87 wrote:If you do that, and you more or less know that as teammanager ( since they have the screen on the bench now ) they can just sit down on the ground for the rest of the game, let the others score 30 goals, and still win on the table.. That would ruin the whole sport.

If you lost 30-0 you wouldn't qualify for the replay let alone a win on the table because you would struggle to argue that that singular mistake affected the result.
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Ottomeister87 » Wed Oct 20, 2021 4:24 pm

They should do the only right thing in this matter and that is to give the coach 2 challenges, one each half. Where he can more or less tell the 4th man he wants to challenge a certain situation which the ref HAS to check, no matter what he thinks. Offside, penalty, red/yellow card, ball behind the line etc etc if the ref doesnt do it by himself already.. Thats the most fair thing to do imo.. And the other change i wanna see is fuck off with injury time, every time the ref stops play, stop the clock. Plain and simple. And continue as soon as the ball rolls again, just like in the US.
Ottomeister87
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Germany

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Wed Oct 20, 2021 4:45 pm

Ottomeister87 wrote:They should do the only right thing in this matter and that is to give the coach 2 challenges, one each half. Where he can more or less tell the 4th man he wants to challenge a certain situation which the ref HAS to check, no matter what he thinks. Offside, penalty, red/yellow card, ball behind the line etc etc if the ref doesnt do it by himself already.. Thats the most fair thing to do imo.. And the other change i wanna see is fuck off with injury time, every time the ref stops play, stop the clock. Plain and simple. And continue as soon as the ball rolls again, just like in the US.

Honestly I fail to see how this solves anything.
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Ottomeister87 » Wed Oct 20, 2021 4:49 pm

It solves nothing, but it gives the coaches an option to interfere and check a certain situation.
Ottomeister87
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Germany

Postby MUTU » Wed Oct 20, 2021 5:00 pm

Ottomeister87 wrote:They should do the only right thing in this matter and that is to give the coach 2 challenges, one each half. Where he can more or less tell the 4th man he wants to challenge a certain situation which the ref HAS to check, no matter what he thinks. Offside, penalty, red/yellow card, ball behind the line etc etc if the ref doesnt do it by himself already.. Thats the most fair thing to do imo.. And the other change i wanna see is fuck off with injury time, every time the ref stops play, stop the clock. Plain and simple. And continue as soon as the ball rolls again, just like in the US.

So yesterday Leipzig would have been able to contest Mbappe's goal but then wouldn't have been able to contest the penalty they could/should have had.

If anything, if your challenge is accepted, then you do not lose your chance to make another challenge in that half. That is if the referee keeps making bad decision after another, you can keep challenging him all the time as long as he accepts all of your challenges.
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

PreviousNext

Return to UEFA Champions League