You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

2020/21 UEFA Champions League Discussion Thread

Discussions on the UEFA Champions League matches.

How will Bayern do in the 2020/21 Champions League?

Only reach the Quarter-Finals
11%
Only reach the Semi-Finals
16%
Reach the Finals and Win
74%
Reach the Finals but Lose
No votes

Total votes : 19

Re: 2020/21 UEFA Champions League Discussion Thread

Postby Fénix » Wed Nov 04, 2020 10:42 pm

Old Trafford is waiting for Tuchel or Nagelsmann, it's just Ed Woodward and the Glazer family who have no clue at all. :D

Marco Rose is a very promising guy, too.

Anyway, Haaland is scoring for crucial victory over Club Brugge. Just like Die Fohlen, 3rd and 4th matchday are crucial for them against Shakhtar and Brugge respectively.
Fénix

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby Lukas » Wed Nov 04, 2020 10:53 pm

So the other three all joined our winning in the CL club this week. When did that last happen?!
Lukas
2020/21 Prediction Game Winner
2020/21 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
European Union

Postby ramsej84 » Wed Nov 04, 2020 10:53 pm

Kimbepe thought that he was playing in his yard w
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby sherpthederp » Wed Nov 04, 2020 10:53 pm

Fénix wrote:Old Trafford is waiting for Tuchel or Nagelsmann, it's just Ed Woodward and the Glazer family who have no clue at all. :D

Anyway, Haaland is scoring for crucial victory over Club Brugge. Just like Die Fohlen, 3rd and 4th matchday are crucial for them against Shakhtar and Brugge respectively.

I don’t want to see any more promising German coaches in the EPL, need to bring them back home
sherpthederp
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby ramsej84 » Wed Nov 04, 2020 10:57 pm

Lukas wrote:So the other three all joined our winning in the CL club this week. When did that last happen?!
TBH I stopped caring long time ago...
Although when they play my personal enemies * I will have to hope for the best...

*juve milan inter psg chelsea man utd
man c real

N.B not in any order of hate
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Fénix » Wed Nov 04, 2020 11:02 pm

sherpthederp wrote:
Fénix wrote:Old Trafford is waiting for Tuchel or Nagelsmann, it's just Ed Woodward and the Glazer family who have no clue at all. :D

I don’t want to see any more promising German coaches in the EPL, need to bring them back home

Give a billion euros to BMG, a billion to Stuttgart, a billion to Eintracht, a billion to Hertha and a billion to Werder. Then we can talk about seeing Flick, Nagelsmann, Tuchel, Klopp, Rose, Roger Schmidt, Hasenhüttl in the same league. :wink:
Fénix

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby Mani » Wed Nov 04, 2020 11:09 pm

Lukas wrote:So the other three all joined our winning in the CL club this week. When did that last happen?!

Last season
Mani
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Fénix » Wed Nov 04, 2020 11:23 pm

Fantastic CL week. I have watched and followed so many matches and it's been hell of results. =D>

Dynamo Kiev project looks so interesting and exciting. Their calvary has been painful for the last 15 years. Someone must bring that great Ukrainian club back on track. Young homegrown players can change your fortune and a great architect like Mircea Lucescu.

Fantastic display tonight with a reserve team against Barcelona and such a strong performance, but they lost at Camp Nou. Barcelona are tragedy and De Jong on CB... ridiculous!!!! :lol: :lol: The guy was pathetic there just like the entire defensive line.
Fénix

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby PunkCapitalist » Thu Nov 05, 2020 12:13 am

Fénix wrote:
sherpthederp wrote:

Give a billion euros to BMG, a billion to Stuttgart, a billion to Eintracht, a billion to Hertha and a billion to Werder. Then we can talk about seeing Flick, Nagelsmann, Tuchel, Klopp, Rose, Roger Schmidt, Hasenhüttl in the same league. :wink:
Unlikely. They would probably just put the money on a savings account with a 0.5% yearly interest rate to 'secure" their future and be responsible.

Sent from my Mi A3 using Tapatalk
PunkCapitalist
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Thu Nov 05, 2020 9:37 am

I remember it happening a few years ago but no idea when that was. I think once the EL teams all won too.
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Thu Nov 05, 2020 9:46 am

The Bundesliga teams are all topping their group, in Leipzig’s case joint top.
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby T4L10N » Sat Nov 07, 2020 5:38 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:The Bundesliga teams are all topping their group, in Leipzig’s case joint top.

Bayern and BVB are almost through, Gladbach has tough but manageable schedule, not sure with RBL. I still hope all BL teams to reach 1/8.
T4L10N
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membership

[2020-12-14] Bayern Munich vs ??? — CL draw

Postby MatchBot » Sun Nov 15, 2020 9:22 am

2020-21 UEFA Champions League Round of 16 draw
2020-21 UEFA Champions League Round of 16 draw
Competition: UEFA Champions League
Venue: House of European Football, Nyon (neutral venue)

MatchBot
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Re: [2020-12-14] Bayern Munich vs ??? — CL draw

Postby MUTU » Sun Nov 15, 2020 9:26 am

Uh oh what do we have here? :mrgreen:
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Re: [2020-12-14] Bayern Munich vs ??? — CL draw

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sun Nov 15, 2020 3:22 pm

Haha... if I'm not mistaken we need 1 point to be mathematically qualified. There is still the outlandish possibility that we lose by scores so big, or Lokomotiv win by scores so big, that our amazing goal difference counts for nothing.

Realistically it is very unlikely we will be eliminated even if we lose all 3 remaining games.
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

PreviousNext

Return to UEFA Champions League