You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

2020/21 UEFA Champions League Discussion Thread

Discussions on the UEFA Champions League matches.

How will Bayern do in the 2020/21 Champions League?

Only reach the Quarter-Finals
11%
Only reach the Semi-Finals
16%
Reach the Finals and Win
74%
Reach the Finals but Lose
No votes

Total votes : 19

Re: 2020/21 UEFA Champions League Discussion Thread

Postby #12 » Wed May 05, 2021 9:07 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:
#12 wrote:
FCBayernMunchen wrote:Pep better fucking beat the Londoners this time
They still haven’t won

Hope you're right but they've been quite the better side so far. Hate those guys too much.
Better than RM
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Ottomeister87 » Wed May 05, 2021 9:15 pm

#12 wrote:
FCBayernMunchen wrote:Hope you're right but they've been quite the better side so far. Hate those guys too much.
Better than RM

After 2012? :shock:
Ottomeister87
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
Germany

Postby #12 » Wed May 05, 2021 9:17 pm

Ottomeister87 wrote:
#12 wrote:
FCBayernMunchen wrote:Hope you're right but they've been quite the better side so far. Hate those guys too much.
Better than RM

Sure, what did they ever do? They won that game fair and square for our own stupidity... We do this A LOT btw...
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Wed May 05, 2021 9:22 pm

#12 wrote:
Ottomeister87 wrote:
#12 wrote:Better than RM

Sure, what did they ever do? They won that game fair and square for our own stupidity... We do this A LOT btw...

Be that as it may that loss is too bitter. They've barely achieved anything significant other than that, we destroyed them last time we met and yet they still keep harping on "Your city, your stadium, our trophy".

More than the win itself it's the way they treat it. All that written in the stars BS, constantly reminding everyone they were champions of Europe all year long, more than I've seen any other club do ever.

Also, the Chelsea fans I know all had the cheek to go on about how they were "Champions of Europe again" in 2013... because they won the Europa League. :lol:
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby #12 » Wed May 05, 2021 9:25 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:
#12 wrote:
Ottomeister87 wrote:[quote="#12"]Better than RM

Be that as it may that loss is too bitter. They've barely achieved anything significant other than that, we destroyed them last time we met and yet they still keep harping on "Your city, your stadium, our trophy".

More than the win itself it's the way they treat it. All that written in the stars BS, constantly reminding everyone they were champions of Europe all year long, more than I've seen any other club do ever.

Also, the Chelsea fans I know all had the cheek to go on about how they were "Champions of Europe again" in 2013... because they won the Europa League. :lol:[/quote]Well, don’t think they‘re more annoying than RM... We all know there’s only despicable clubs left... And watching them play, I actually think it‘s plain stupid we‘re not in the final...
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Lukas » Wed May 05, 2021 9:25 pm

No fan of either club but I hope City trash Chelsea in the final. I know it would make their fans so happy to hear this, but I will never get over 2012 and the way they went on about it, and still do. I actually think they’re the club I hate the most in the world
Lukas
2020/21 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
European Union

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Wed May 05, 2021 9:32 pm

Lukas wrote:No fan of either club but I hope City trash Chelsea in the final. I know it would make their fans so happy to hear this, but I will never get over 2012 and the way they went on about it, and still do. I actually think they’re the club I hate the most in the world
Agree. Maybe only because I don’t remember 1999.

That said, I know WAAAAY more Man United fans than Chelsea fans so maybe I’m only saying that because United aren’t real contenders right now.
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Lukas » Wed May 05, 2021 9:34 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:
Lukas wrote:No fan of either club but I hope City trash Chelsea in the final. I know it would make their fans so happy to hear this, but I will never get over 2012 and the way they went on about it, and still do. I actually think they’re the club I hate the most in the world
Agree. Maybe only because I don’t remember 1999.

That said, I know WAAAAY more Man United fans than Chelsea fans so maybe I’m only saying that because United aren’t real contenders right now.

Yeah same 1999 doesn’t even register with me as I don’t remember it, much as the United fan at work tries to goad me with it. I just say I’m too young to remember it and the only Bayern v United ties I remember are 2010 and 2014. So as far as I’m aware it didn’t happen :P
Last edited by Lukas on Wed May 05, 2021 9:37 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Lukas

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
European Union

Postby Ottomeister87 » Wed May 05, 2021 9:35 pm

#12 wrote:
Ottomeister87 wrote:

Same shit as Man U 99'.. Two of the most undeserving trophy wins in history. Wish them all the bad luck in the world. Especially how others said already, the way the fans acted after.
Ottomeister87
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Dumbledore7 » Wed May 05, 2021 9:44 pm

N'golo Kanté, best midfielder in the world.
Dumbledore7
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Indonesia

Postby PunkCapitalist » Wed May 05, 2021 9:48 pm

What a shitty final. Makes me want to puke at the sole thought of one of the oily teams winning the CL.
PunkCapitalist

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby #12 » Wed May 05, 2021 9:50 pm

Just coming here to point out that Tuchel - who we deemed not good enough to be better than Kovac - is reaching his second consecutive UCL final, with two different clubs whose teams never even got close to it before...
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Dumbledore7 » Wed May 05, 2021 9:52 pm

#12 wrote:Just coming here to point out that Tuchel - who we deemed not good enough to be better than Kovac - is reaching his second consecutive UCL final, with two different clubs whose teams never even got close to it before...

Yeah, shame we picked Flick over him.
Dumbledore7

National Flag:
Indonesia

Postby #12 » Wed May 05, 2021 9:53 pm

Dumbledore7 wrote:
#12 wrote:Just coming here to point out that Tuchel - who we deemed not good enough to be better than Kovac - is reaching his second consecutive UCL final, with two different clubs whose teams never even got close to it before...

Yeah, shame we picked Flick over him.
We didn’t, we picked Kovac who was then replaced by Flick
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Dumbledore7 » Wed May 05, 2021 9:54 pm

Did at the beginning of the season when Tuchel was available and Flick ran his luck.
Dumbledore7

National Flag:
Indonesia

PreviousNext

Return to UEFA Champions League