You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

2020/21 UEFA Champions League Discussion Thread

Discussions on the UEFA Champions League matches.

How will Bayern do in the 2020/21 Champions League?

Only reach the Quarter-Finals
11%
Only reach the Semi-Finals
16%
Reach the Finals and Win
74%
Reach the Finals but Lose
No votes

Total votes : 19

Re: 2020/21 UEFA Champions League Discussion Thread

Postby T4L10N » Fri Apr 30, 2021 1:25 pm

I prefer to win titles rather than called the best team and win nothing

Its just, every time we won CL, we just steamrolled almost everyone :D
T4L10N
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby MihailT » Fri Apr 30, 2021 1:33 pm

#12 wrote:Yeah, because 2013's Arsenal wasn’t better than Kiel... Thanks for the insight!

Were Bate Borisov better than Kiel then? Your entire premise is preposterous at best.

"If you lose a game to a team, which I subjectively judge as good or not, you're not the best in Europe".

Show me the list of juggernauts who never lost a game in a season. The point of football is that anyone can beat anyone and anyone can lose to anyone. That's why people play it and watch it. Otherwise, we'd simply run a computer simulation and award tropheys based on odds and logical outcomes.

Regarding Holstein, you're talking about one of this Pokal's edition semifinalists, btw. Wondering how your thesis would shift if they miraculously happen to win the trophey itself.
MihailT
Woah, this feels cool!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Bulgaria

Postby Alexander » Fri Apr 30, 2021 1:34 pm

T4L10N wrote:I prefer to win titles rather than called the best team and win nothing

Its just, every time we won CL, we just steamrolled almost everyone :D

I agree, in the end it is the titles that matters.
Alexander
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membership

Postby Ottomeister87 » Fri Apr 30, 2021 4:19 pm

#12 wrote:
Ottomeister87 wrote:Not even the best win every game, they also lose once in a while to smaller clubs, get over it man.
If you claim you‘re the best but lose to second tier teams despite being helped by the ref, you‘re not the best... Not like it was a game where we created anything besides these goals...

Why do I have to het over it when YOU claim we‘re the best? I claimed no such thing...

Ah no i forgot, you just like to complain about every damn thing this club has to do with. :D And yes, playing wise this FC Bayern beats any team any day, but when you have bad luck with so many injuries at the same time, things will get to you.

We lost 9 games ( technically speaking 7, since the Nurnberg game was a friendly and Kiel was a 2-2 ) and in 3 of those i can say the opponent was better. Hoffenheim, Mainz and Frankfurt, since Flick took over.
Wooptiedoo, damn, we are supporting such a big loser club, where nothing is done right by anyone. Players that are brought in are just downright amateurs, the board are blind morons who cant do anything good besides counting the money in the vault. Players are idiots to extend at a club like us, we wont win a single trophy ever :^o
Ottomeister87
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
Germany

Postby ramsej84 » Fri Apr 30, 2021 6:45 pm

U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby #12 » Fri Apr 30, 2021 7:35 pm

MihailT wrote:
#12 wrote:Yeah, because 2013's Arsenal wasn’t better than Kiel... Thanks for the insight!

Were Bate Borisov better than Kiel then? Your entire premise is preposterous at best.

"If you lose a game to a team, which I subjectively judge as good or not, you're not the best in Europe".

Show me the list of juggernauts who never lost a game in a season. The point of football is that anyone can beat anyone and anyone can lose to anyone. That's why people play it and watch it. Otherwise, we'd simply run a computer simulation and award tropheys based on odds and logical outcomes.

Regarding Holstein, you're talking about one of this Pokal's edition semifinalists, btw. Wondering how your thesis would shift if they miraculously happen to win the trophey itself.
Again, BATE was 2012...

A LOT changed in the six months after... Just like since last August...
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby #12 » Fri Apr 30, 2021 7:38 pm

Ottomeister87 wrote:
#12 wrote:
Ottomeister87 wrote:Not even the best win every game, they also lose once in a while to smaller clubs, get over it man.
If you claim you‘re the best but lose to second tier teams despite being helped by the ref, you‘re not the best... Not like it was a game where we created anything besides these goals...

Why do I have to het over it when YOU claim we‘re the best? I claimed no such thing...

Ah no i forgot, you just like to complain about every damn thing this club has to do with. :D And yes, playing wise this FC Bayern beats any team any day, but when you have bad luck with so many injuries at the same time, things will get to you.

We lost 9 games ( technically speaking 7, since the Nurnberg game was a friendly and Kiel was a 2-2 ) and in 3 of those i can say the opponent was better. Hoffenheim, Mainz and Frankfurt, since Flick took over.
Wooptiedoo, damn, we are supporting such a big loser club, where nothing is done right by anyone. Players that are brought in are just downright amateurs, the board are blind morons who cant do anything good besides counting the money in the vault. Players are idiots to extend at a club like us, we wont win a single trophy ever :^o
Nürnberg?

We were MUCH worse against Gladbach, and funny how people ignore the second leg against Paris all the time...

Not like we didn’t win a lot of games where we weren’t actually better...
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby #12 » Fri Apr 30, 2021 7:40 pm

Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Fri Apr 30, 2021 8:34 pm

FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Ottomeister87 » Fri Apr 30, 2021 9:21 pm

#12 wrote:
Ottomeister87 wrote:Nürnberg?

We were MUCH worse against Gladbach, and funny how people ignore the second leg against Paris all the time...

Yes Nurnberg, that friendly we lost 5-2 in their stadium. Maybe we where worse vs Gladbach, up until that 2-1 they where nowhere. But in that case, the 1-2 losses vs BMG and Leverkusen right after Flick got appointed, they still ask themselves how they won those games.

The fact of the matter is, we cry like some little bitches in supporting a club nothing goes ever right in it seems.
Ottomeister87
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
Germany

Postby #12 » Fri Apr 30, 2021 10:04 pm

Ottomeister87 wrote:
#12 wrote:
Ottomeister87 wrote:Nürnberg?

Yes Nurnberg, that friendly we lost 5-2 in their stadium. Maybe we where worse vs Gladbach, up until that 2-1 they where nowhere. But in that case, the 1-2 losses vs BMG and Leverkusen right after Flick got appointed, they still ask themselves how they won those games.

The fact of the matter is, we cry like some little bitches in supporting a club nothing goes ever right in it seems.
Screw that friendly

Also, the games against Gladbach and Leverkusen are not part of the debate here... (They WERE unlucky yet SOOO frustrating at the time... Efficiency again...)

Re: Gladbach, we were gifted a STUPID penalty (by Neuhaus btw) and scored from our only other attack in that game... Not like we killed them... We were simply bad in that game... Also, no, we are not shit, but soon, we will be again...

That’s not the point either, there’s still some space between stupid fanboi-ish "O ma gawd, we’re so GoOd, best team ever walked the earth, I’ma shit my pants"-shit and being shit...
Clearly, Shitty are the best team right now...
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Ottomeister87 » Tue May 04, 2021 7:50 pm

So PSG without Mbappe, lets see how much more they suck now tonight..
Ottomeister87
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
Germany

Postby T4L10N » Tue May 04, 2021 8:38 pm

What a joke of a club this PSG, complete clowns and so embarrassing that we lost with them #-o

As much as I want them to beat city, it just seems like karma for all those antics and simulations vs us.

Di Maria has always been so overrated
Last edited by T4L10N on Tue May 04, 2021 8:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
T4L10N
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby ramsej84 » Tue May 04, 2021 8:42 pm

Lucky bastards
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby T4L10N » Tue May 04, 2021 9:20 pm

So literally, PSG used up all their energy, skills, imagination and luck vs us.

And they got rid of Tuchel only to replace with Pochetino =D>
T4L10N
I'm a chatterbox!

PreviousNext

Return to UEFA Champions League