You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

2019/20 UEFA Champions League Discussion Thread

Discussions on the UEFA Champions League matches.

Re: 2018/19 UEFA Champions League Discussion Thread

Postby Fénix » Tue Aug 13, 2019 8:51 pm

Dinamo Zagreb are destroying Ferencvaros!

Dani Olmo is a maestro like always when he's playing European matches.

Dear Bayern board, what the hell are you waiting for when we have a pole position for the young Catalan who actually wants to join the Bundesliga!?! :roll:
Nobody can sign him from England and from Spain Barca are not interested since they've got Arthur, Rakitić, De Jong and Vidal.

Well deserved victory! In both matches Dinamo were better. Nikola Moro was also excellent! Croatian future is bright as long as we have these young players playing so great in important European matches. :)
Auf geht's ihr Roten!
Fénix

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Croatia

Re: 2019/20 UEFA Champions League Discussion Thread

Postby ramsej84 » Tue Aug 13, 2019 9:27 pm

Basel are out...
Ajax were in danger
And fc porto are also one foot out...
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Tue Aug 13, 2019 9:29 pm

ramsej84 wrote:Basel are out...
Ajax were in danger

Celtic will also be eliminated on away goals if it remains 3-3. They’re at least as big as Basel ;)
Kovac OUT!!!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby ramsej84 » Tue Aug 13, 2019 9:40 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:
ramsej84 wrote:Basel are out...
Ajax were in danger

Celtic will also be eliminated on away goals if it remains 3-3. They’re at least as big as Basel ;)
Shit I did not see that...
By the way Porto are one goal from qualification... which they will probably score
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Tue Aug 13, 2019 9:58 pm

Yes sssss....

Porto are out!!!!!
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Firefox1234 » Tue Aug 13, 2019 10:02 pm

Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
Firefox1234

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Kenya
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

2019/20 UEFA Champions League Discussion Thread

Postby DiegoForlan » Tue Aug 13, 2019 10:50 pm

Fénix wrote:Dinamo Zagreb are destroying Ferencvaros!

Dani Olmo is a maestro like always when he's playing European matches.

Dear Bayern board, what the hell are you waiting for when we have a pole position for the young Catalan who actually wants to join the Bundesliga!?! :roll:
Nobody can sign him from England and from Spain Barca are not interested since they've got Arthur, Rakitić, De Jong and Vidal.

Well deserved victory! In both matches Dinamo were better. Nikola Moro was also excellent! Croatian future is bright as long as we have these young players playing so great in important European matches. :)

Ademi, and the briliant Bruno Petković were also amazing, Olmo his usual self. We should let him finish this season with Dinamo imo, then get him, i don’t know why but the envirnoment in Dinamo is proven to be flawless for youth, and i believe they will play CL football.
DiegoForlan
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membership

Postby Fénix » Tue Aug 13, 2019 11:31 pm

Ademi is Dinamo's most important player ever since he returned after 2-year-suspension for that Arsenal match. The man is the king! =D> =D> =D> Without him, this all wouldn't have looked so good and successful as it was last and as it is this season so far.
Nikola Moro is an awesome player, too. Olmo, Ademi and Moro are a fanstastic trio! =D>

The funny thing is, according to all these sources and atmosphere around Olmo, he is way too far from leaving Zagreb and it's so obvious that he is staying if something doesn't come up from Germany.

But my man from my city Nenad Bjelica is a real master of his work! =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> I would immediately replace Niko with Nenad whose tactical knowledge is far better.
The guy speaks 5 foreign languages and is learning 6th at the moment(German, English, Spanish, Italian, Polish, learning French) where at Bayern all players speak them and can understand him. Too bad Benfica were damn lucky last season and knocked out Dinamo, otherwise there would have been great chances to see Dinamo in the EL 1/2 finals and Bjelica would be like Marco Rose at Red Bull Salzburg who came under spotlight when he almost reached the EL final.

Dinamo are playing against Norwegian Rosenborg from I've heard. I expect to see our club knocking out the Norwegians and getting some solid CL group where they could finish minimum 3rd and eventually try to fight for the 2nd spot and mess up accounts to big teams in 2 games. :D
Auf geht's ihr Roten!
Fénix

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby DiegoForlan » Wed Aug 14, 2019 1:07 am

I’m curious, what do you think about Bruno Petković, especialy in this game since you didn’t mention him, to me he seems like the most prepared guy for a higher level league after Olmo to show up lately, he improved a lot since joining, is stronng, good on the ball and a nice finisher, high hopes for him. Moro is fantastic but inconsistent, younger too, so i think he has a higher ceilling than Petković, just hope they stay long enough in Dinamo, and take Modrić’s path instead of Kovačić’s or Halilović’s. They stayed almost on the same level since they left Dinamo.

I doubt Dinamo will finish last in their group, at this point and considering last season it’s more likely that they will go as 2nd ( if they advance ). High hopes for them.

And yes Bjelica is a true gentleman and a genius, would pick him over Kovač any time of the day. He just needs some reputation beffore taking over a bigger club, maybe even try with the NT .
DiegoForlan
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membership

Postby Fénix » Wed Aug 14, 2019 9:16 am

Petković was a completely unknown guy to me before he joimed Dinamo. He is really good, has improved a lot since he arrived to Zagreb, physically so dominant and impressive, scores good goals... he even debuted in Croatia NT and all I hope he becomes a goal machine. He still needs to work very hard and improve a lot because 1-2 seasons mean nothing.
Just remember Eduardo da Silva's way and growth, now those were clear signals what kind of a player he became after 3-4 seasons of constant improvement and growth both as a player and a man. Martin Taylor literally destroyed his NT and Arsenal career.
Auf geht's ihr Roten!
Fénix

National Flag:
Croatia

Return to UEFA Champions League