You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

2019/20 UEFA Champions League Discussion Thread

Discussions on the UEFA Champions League matches.

Re: 2019/20 UEFA Champions League Discussion Thread

Postby ramsej84 » Tue Feb 25, 2020 10:25 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:Napoli 1-0 Barca
Griezmann 1-1
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby r10 » Tue Feb 25, 2020 11:28 pm

A. Vidal with 2x yellow (tackle & discussion) = red.
Do we know that??
:o
r10
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membership

National Flag:
Poland

Postby Fénix » Wed Feb 26, 2020 8:57 pm

Can't see tweet? Click here!

Can't see tweet? Click here!

Qué empiecen los juegos! Let the games begin! 8)
Fénix

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby MUTU » Wed Feb 26, 2020 9:32 pm

What a miss by Vinicius! Miss of the season :lol:
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby America USA » Wed Feb 26, 2020 10:53 pm

Well done Manchester City. Hopefully you take care of business at your home ground next month and eliminate Real Madrid.
America USA
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Fénix » Wed Feb 26, 2020 11:08 pm

The better team has deservedly won the match tonight. 1:2 is an awesome result for Man City!

They have failed to close the clash tonight with 1-2 more goals, but I guess with this capital they are taking back to England, it shouldn't be a problem to verify the quarterfinal.

In one moment I was thinking City are going to lose it, then Isco scores, but until the end they turned the result, sent off captain Ramos and that was it for R. Madrid.
Fénix

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby #12 » Thu Feb 27, 2020 12:51 am

Why are you guys happy... Actually, no matter the outcome, the ban IMHO made them heavy favorites... No one thought about Italy 2006 either...
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby PunkCapitalist » Thu Feb 27, 2020 1:03 am

#12 wrote:Why are you guys happy... Actually, no matter the outcome, the ban IMHO made them heavy favorites... No one thought about Italy 2006 either...
Yeah. Also, I'd rather Madrid win than Shitty.

Sent from my Mi A3 using Tapatalk
PunkCapitalist
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Thu Feb 27, 2020 1:26 am

I’m still more afraid of Real. City is dangerous especially with Pep but they are quite inconsistent this season + we seem to be on a roll in England. Still, I’d rather not face either of them, but at the same time both are beatable.
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby #12 » Thu Feb 27, 2020 2:36 am

FCBayernMunchen wrote:I’m still more afraid of Real. City is dangerous especially with Pep but they are quite inconsistent this season + we seem to be on a roll in England. Still, I’d rather not face either of them, but at the same time both are beatable.

Well, it would be HIGH time WE beat RM for a change...
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby DiegoForlan » Thu Feb 27, 2020 5:16 am

FCBayernMunchen wrote:I’m still more afraid of Real. City is dangerous especially with Pep but they are quite inconsistent this season + we seem to be on a roll in England. Still, I’d rather not face either of them, but at the same time both are beatable.

I think both have an ugly atmosphere in their team, are bad lately, and I’d rather face them than Atletico,Lpool, also PSG or Dortmund, Atletico and Dortmund being my worst turn of events
DiegoForlan
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby America USA » Thu Feb 27, 2020 6:39 am

I just want Zidane to get eliminated so that he loses his “luck” at last. Many RM fans still brag about how Zidane has never been knocked out from the UCL KO stage. I want to see his “streak” come to an end.

As for fearing RM, yes I too am afraid of them. They have/had certain players who know how to win at the Allianz.
Ronaldo was the biggest threat but they still have Ramos, Modric, Marcelo, Carvajal, Casemiro, Benzema and Bale.
America USA
I'm a post king!

Postby #12 » Thu Feb 27, 2020 1:27 pm

DiegoForlan wrote:

I think both have an ugly atmosphere in their team, are bad lately, and I’d rather face them than Atletico,Lpool, also PSG or Dortmund, Atletico and Dortmund being my worst turn of events

You’re afraid of Dortmund?
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Dumbledore7 » Thu Feb 27, 2020 1:46 pm

#12 wrote:
DiegoForlan wrote:

Lol you're one to talk mate. Would've thought you're a Dortmund fan with how optimistic you are that they're gonna win the league for about 3 seasons in a row now.
Dumbledore7
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Indonesia

Postby #12 » Thu Feb 27, 2020 1:49 pm

Dumbledore7 wrote:
#12 wrote:
DiegoForlan wrote:[quote="FCBayernMunchen"]I’m still more afraid of Real. City is dangerous especially with Pep but they are quite inconsistent this season + we seem to be on a roll in England. Still, I’d rather not face either of them, but at the same time both are beatable.

Lol you're one to talk mate. Would've thought you're a Dortmund fan with how optimistic you are that they're gonna win the league for about 3 seasons in a row now.[/quote]

I‘m not saying I don’t respect them, but I do think our odds of beating them are better than Liverpool, Shitty and PSG...
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

PreviousNext

Return to UEFA Champions League