You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

2019/20 UEFA Champions League Discussion Thread

Discussions on the UEFA Champions League matches.

Re: 2019/20 UEFA Champions League Discussion Thread

Postby PunkCapitalist » Tue Aug 18, 2020 8:55 pm

Let it stand on record that I'm happy with Flick and all, BUUTTTTT we should have gotten TUCHEL instead KOVACCCCC back then.

Sent from my Mi A3 using Tapatalk
PunkCapitalist
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby ramsej84 » Tue Aug 18, 2020 9:01 pm

nm462272 wrote:Gulasci, terrible...
So disappointing
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Fénix » Tue Aug 18, 2020 9:02 pm

I wanted Tuchel back in 2017 under all circumstances today I am delighted he is not our coach.

In fact, I'm very happy because Herr Flick is our coach and the better we can't have and find.

As for Tuchel... just like Klopp, Nagelsmann and Ten Hag - he will get his chance here one day. No doubt in that. Just far less philosophy, take care of his OCD and Tuchel will get a job at Bayern. :)
Fénix

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby tuscanybayern » Tue Aug 18, 2020 9:02 pm

Leipzig sucks ass. With Werner gone everyone in this team except Upamecano is BANG AVERAGE - Herta Berlin level. Tuchel basically pulling a Flick with this insane pressing and PSG as nothing to be concerned of in Poulsen, Olmo and Sabitzer. How is it possible that Poulsen is a #9 and a captain of a team playing UCL semifinal? At least Schalke had Raul and Huntelaar back then
tuscanybayern
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby RVABayern » Tue Aug 18, 2020 9:03 pm

PunkCapitalist wrote:
#12 wrote:
FCBayernMunchen wrote:I don’t know who I prefer, but their performance in these first 15 minutes is concerning. Nevertheless I trust Flick to bring it home.
I told you guys they’re to be taken seriously... For all the shit you give me you never acknowledge these things

Step by step...
I don't think anyone here has said that PSG would be a walk in the park or nothing close to it. It's just that you're just way too gloomy.

I just don’t like the idea of Neymar and Mbappe running at our defense. Otherwise I’m fine.
RVABayern
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby aterford » Tue Aug 18, 2020 9:05 pm

I dunno man, maybe I'm too optimistic but I haven't seen much out of PSG so far that's causing me much worry. Leizpig look poor but to my eye PSG aren't looking like world-beaters, either....I mean they're playing time-wasting football up 1-0 in the 40th minute for goodness sake...

If we perform at our "typical" level and PSG performs at the level they've shown today, we'd beat them handily IMO
#BigFlickEnergy
aterford

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Fénix » Tue Aug 18, 2020 9:06 pm

PSG are on their way to the finals. 45 minutes left for Nagelsmann to show his tactical ideas and football senses active to turn the match into his favor.

It should have been 0:3, but Neymar... :roll:

Heeeeeey, can you finally stop embarrassing yourself for so many years with so many missed chances at PSG and Barcelona... What a bad finisher for a top player, disgraceful in some way.

He is like Brazilian Cavani. So many wasted chances instead of thousands of tons of goals. Imagine him scoring all those 100% chances...

But hey Fénix, you don't want him to score if FC Bayern reach finals. You want him to miss all. :mrgreen:
Fénix

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby PunkCapitalist » Tue Aug 18, 2020 9:07 pm

tuscanybayern wrote:Leipzig sucks ass. With Werner gone everyone in this team except Upamecano is BANG AVERAGE - Herta Berlin level. Tuchel basically pulling a Flick with this insane pressing and PSG as nothing to be concerned of in Poulsen, Olmo and Sabitzer. How is it possible that Poulsen is a #9 and a captain of a team playing UCL semifinal? At least Schalke had Raul and Huntelaar back then
What do you mean how is it possible? It is possible because Werner didn't insist on finishing the season with RBL before going to Chelsh!t.

Besides, this is a weird season. Under normal circumstances, you don't lose players to transfers right in the middle of the season like that.

PunkCapitalist

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Tue Aug 18, 2020 9:13 pm

aterford wrote:I dunno man, maybe I'm too optimistic but I haven't seen much out of PSG so far that's causing me much worry. Leizpig look poor but to my eye PSG aren't looking like world-beaters, either....I mean they're playing time-wasting football up 1-0 in the 40th minute for goodness sake...

If we perform at our "typical" level and PSG performs at the level they've shown today, we'd beat them handily IMO
Neymar is having a terrific game. That’s all.

They are strong at our weakness and we are strong at theirs.
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby zozon » Tue Aug 18, 2020 9:15 pm

Can we stop jinxing ourselves, Bayern has to get past Lyon.
Stop pairing them with PSG!
zozon
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Fénix » Tue Aug 18, 2020 9:15 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:
aterford wrote:I dunno man, maybe I'm too optimistic but I haven't seen much out of PSG so far that's causing me much worry. Leizpig look poor but to my eye PSG aren't looking like world-beaters, either....I mean they're playing time-wasting football up 1-0 in the 40th minute for goodness sake...

Neymar is having a terrific game. That’s all.

They are strong at our weakness and we are strong at theirs.

He just can't score what strikers and especially top strikers score. :D

All in all, he is brilliant! Tonight just like 4-5 days ago. =D>
Fénix

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Tue Aug 18, 2020 9:16 pm

Damn that’s unlucky
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby PunkCapitalist » Tue Aug 18, 2020 9:18 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:Damn that’s unlucky
That not unlucky. That's PATHETIC defending from Leipzig.

PunkCapitalist

Postby Fénix » Tue Aug 18, 2020 9:19 pm

This match is over for me. Tuchel's PSG is actually winning matches in the CL.

I can imagine 2-3 more goals by PSG folks, it would be nice at all for Leipzig.
Fénix

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Tue Aug 18, 2020 9:21 pm

PunkCapitalist wrote:
FCBayernMunchen wrote:Damn that’s unlucky
That not unlucky. That's PATHETIC defending from Leipzig.

That too, but it is a bit lucky imo.
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

PreviousNext

Return to UEFA Champions League