You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

2019/20 UEFA Champions League Discussion Thread

Discussions on the UEFA Champions League matches.

Re: 2019/20 UEFA Champions League Discussion Thread

Postby PunkCapitalist » Tue Aug 18, 2020 8:15 pm

Damn, be HAVE TO defeat Lyon and then PSG. The Sheiks cannot get their first CL trophy.

Sent from my Mi A3 using Tapatalk
PunkCapitalist
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Tue Aug 18, 2020 8:16 pm

nm462272 wrote:PSG is scary. I know we haven't had the most luck against Leipzig, but at least we know what to expect against them. PSG plus our high back line... makes me nervous, if it comes to it.
I don’t know who I prefer, but their performance in these first 15 minutes is concerning. Nevertheless I trust Flick to bring it home.
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby #12 » Tue Aug 18, 2020 8:18 pm

PunkCapitalist wrote:Damn, be HAVE TO defeat Lyon and then PSG. The Sheiks cannot get their first CL trophy.

Sent from my Mi A3 using Tapatalk
Not to play devil's advocate or anything here, I agree, but: we already gave the first trophy away to oil money... Basically gifted it to them...
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby nm462272 » Tue Aug 18, 2020 8:19 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:
nm462272 wrote:PSG is scary. I know we haven't had the most luck against Leipzig, but at least we know what to expect against them. PSG plus our high back line... makes me nervous, if it comes to it.
I don’t know who I prefer, but their performance in these first 15 minutes is concerning. Nevertheless I trust Flick to bring it home.

assuming we get to the final, it has the feel of a high-scoring game. i don't think PSGs midfield or defense is very strong, Bayern is clearly better, but that front line...
Des interessiert mi ois ned, der Scheißdreck. Weltmeister samma! Den Pott hamma! Den scheiß goldener Schuh kannst da hinter d’Ohr’n schmiern! - Mia San Mia

Euer Hass ist unser Stolz!
nm462272
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Tue Aug 18, 2020 8:19 pm

PSG could have scored multiple goals by now already. They are playing very well but mind you Leipzig are defending badly.
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby #12 » Tue Aug 18, 2020 8:20 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:
I told you guys they’re to be taken seriously... For all the shit you give me you never acknowledge these things

Step by step...
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Tue Aug 18, 2020 8:20 pm

nm462272 wrote:
FCBayernMunchen wrote:

assuming we get to the final, it has the feel of a high-scoring game. i don't think PSGs midfield or defense is very strong, Bayern is clearly better, but that front line...
Agree, though IMO Messi and Suarez are close and we stopped them fairly well.
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Awax » Tue Aug 18, 2020 8:21 pm

I'm just hoping that RBL will tire out PSG for us. A few hard tackles on Neymar are welcomed too :D
Awax
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby RVABayern » Tue Aug 18, 2020 8:22 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:PSG could have scored multiple goals by now already. They are playing very well but mind you Leipzig are defending badly.

And they’ve beaten us... Our defense is not exactly incredible.
RVABayern
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Tue Aug 18, 2020 8:24 pm

Leipzig slowly getting into the game at least.
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

Postby nm462272 » Tue Aug 18, 2020 8:25 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:Leipzig slowly getting into the game at least.

looking a bit more confident, plus they're playing fairly physical - maybe they can eek out a result
Des interessiert mi ois ned, der Scheißdreck. Weltmeister samma! Den Pott hamma! Den scheiß goldener Schuh kannst da hinter d’Ohr’n schmiern! - Mia San Mia

nm462272
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Tue Aug 18, 2020 8:26 pm

RVABayern wrote:
FCBayernMunchen wrote:PSG could have scored multiple goals by now already. They are playing very well but mind you Leipzig are defending badly.

And they’ve beaten us... Our defense is not exactly incredible.
They’ve only beaten us once 2.5 years ago and our defence is WAY more experienced.

I think our defensive problems are being overplayed a lot, though we don’t have the best defence in the world.
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

Postby nm462272 » Tue Aug 18, 2020 8:26 pm

Kampls hair is... problematic.

nm462272
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby IMG343 » Tue Aug 18, 2020 8:27 pm

Next goal is the big one. If its for RB I fancy them. They are controlling the midfield. They just have to be wary of being caught on the counter.
IMG343
Getting the hang of it

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Lahmies » Tue Aug 18, 2020 8:33 pm

PSG's midfield (and defense) is weak. Press them, neutralize them, isolate neymar and mbappe and we're good.
Lahmies
I post all the time

PreviousNext

Return to UEFA Champions League