You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

2019/20 UEFA Champions League Discussion Thread

Discussions on the UEFA Champions League matches.

Re: 2019/20 UEFA Champions League Discussion Thread

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sun Aug 16, 2020 3:02 pm

ramsej84 wrote:Time to,stay away from the forum.

Yeah right. :mrgreen:
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby zozon » Sun Aug 16, 2020 4:05 pm

What is this Treble shit?
I will be more nervous on Wednesday than against Barca.
F*ck the treble, we need to adjust our expectations one game at a time.
zozon
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby r10 » Sun Aug 16, 2020 4:30 pm

Who has provided the biggest contribution to ...
r10
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membership

National Flag:
Poland

Postby PunkCapitalist » Sun Aug 16, 2020 4:39 pm

zozon wrote:What is this Treble shit?
I will be more nervous on Wednesday than against Barca.
F*ck the treble, we need to adjust our expectations one game at a time.
I'm gonna be nervous as well. I was having an anxiety episode all the way to the 70th minute or so during the Barça match fearing at any moment Messi would do Messi, Boateng would do Boateng and we would have a tight match. Still, doesn't mean we can't be optimistic and think about the treble. It's TWO matches away guys!!

Sent from my Mi A3 using Tapatalk
PunkCapitalist
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Achilles » Sun Aug 16, 2020 5:37 pm

Sterling's sitter is a monumental miss, the whole goal was in front of him, the pass at the best possible timing and speed, his body was placed right and everything, this is not a situation where "it happens" this is a contract termination kind of... Unbelievable, what a dumb@ss.

I believe that by now every Pep fan of the Bayern-era is persuaded that this incredible coach messed up our magnificent squad at their peak, he has major tactical flaws approaching the game in the KO phase and for a coach of his caliber that's absolutely terrible. Seven years in the row with two of the best top-5 squads he couldn't even COMPETE for the CL. This is embarrassing... even if we want to excuse him for his tenure at Munich you just can't not overlook that he can't even reach the semi-finals with this City team and getting kicked out from INFERIOR teams(except LFC) by conceding 3 to 5 goals permanently, that's absurd.

This CL season it gets very interesting, with this win of Lyon I really do feel a pressure. We're playing so good that many outsiders have already given us the CL trophy. The favorite tag is heavier than any other season... I hope Flick has some Sammer in him and keeps it low-key as much as possible, right now the trophy is ours to lose.
Mia san mia
Achilles
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Firefox1234 » Sun Aug 16, 2020 6:35 pm

Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
Firefox1234

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Kenya

Postby Ben Gardner » Sun Aug 16, 2020 6:50 pm

With the performances Bayern has put up Lately they are of course BIG favourites to win the whole thing. It would be ridiculous to think otherwise. Even if the remaining teams has earned their places in the semis and must be taken seriously, I kinda think that a slip in the semi or the final wouldn't be seen gently from you guys.
Ben Gardner
Woah, this feels cool!

National Flag:
Sweden

Postby MUTU » Sun Aug 16, 2020 7:43 pm

Firefox1234 wrote: Can't see tweet? Click here!

This is massive for Leipzig. Is he out for a potential final too?
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MUTU » Sun Aug 16, 2020 7:48 pm

By the way, the good omen is that if we make the final, we will be playing in the same stadium we scored 8 goals in.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby #12 » Sun Aug 16, 2020 9:01 pm

Achilles wrote:Sterling's sitter is a monumental miss, the whole goal was in front of him, the pass at the best possible timing and speed, his body was placed right and everything, this is not a situation where "it happens" this is a contract termination kind of... Unbelievable, what a dumb@ss.

I believe that by now every Pep fan of the Bayern-era is persuaded that this incredible coach messed up our magnificent squad at their peak, he has major tactical flaws approaching the game in the KO phase and for a coach of his caliber that's absolutely terrible. Seven years in the row with two of the best top-5 squads he couldn't even COMPETE for the CL. This is embarrassing... even if we want to excuse him for his tenure at Munich you just can't not overlook that he can't even reach the semi-finals with this City team and getting kicked out from INFERIOR teams(except LFC) by conceding 3 to 5 goals permanently, that's absurd.

This CL season it gets very interesting, with this win of Lyon I really do feel a pressure. We're playing so good that many outsiders have already given us the CL trophy. The favorite tag is heavier than any other season... I hope Flick has some Sammer in him and keeps it low-key as much as possible, right now the trophy is ours to lose.
When he lost to Liverpool, they were heavy underdogs though - don’t mistake them for current Pool...
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby amaurer » Sun Aug 16, 2020 9:17 pm

Guys I know we're not there but what are your predictions if we face PSG in final ?
Knowing that they will certainly have Di Maria + Verrati + Mbappe in the starting line up compared to Atalanta game which makes a huge difference.
If we lose against them I think I will never recover especially living in France with my friend showing off for the rest of my life

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk
amaurer
Getting the hang of it

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
France

Postby Firefox1234 » Sun Aug 16, 2020 9:57 pm

amaurer wrote:Guys I know we're not there but what are your predictions if we face PSG in final ?
Knowing that they will certainly have Di Maria + Verrati + Mbappe in the starting line up compared to Atalanta game which makes a huge difference.
If we lose against them I think I will never recover especially living in France with my friend showing off for the rest of my life

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

Outside of Verrati PSG's midfield is very weak so it will come down to keeping down Neymar and Mbappe which I'm confident our team can do.
Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
Firefox1234

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Kenya

Postby zozon » Sun Aug 16, 2020 10:14 pm

Guys, PSG are going out against Leipzig...
zozon
I'm a post king!

Postby #12 » Sun Aug 16, 2020 10:16 pm

zozon wrote:Guys, PSG are going out against Leipzig...
Like they did against Atalanta?
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby r10 » Sun Aug 16, 2020 10:21 pm

Firefox1234 wrote:keeping down Neymar and Mbappe which I'm confident our team can do.
Do you remember our defense line in Paris in 2017??
I expect the'll score at least one goal each, so we'll need more [-o<.
r10
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membership

National Flag:
Poland

PreviousNext

Return to UEFA Champions League