You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

2019/20 UEFA Champions League Discussion Thread

Discussions on the UEFA Champions League matches.

Re: 2019/20 UEFA Champions League Discussion Thread

Postby #12 » Sat Aug 15, 2020 8:56 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:
#12 wrote:
FCBayernMunchen wrote:[quote="ramsej84"][quote="FCBayernMunchen"]The good thing is even if City qualify, ET is now more likely.
Lyon are being pinned in their area.
City will equalize before the break
Wrong. ;)
They'll still win comfortably though...[/quote]I think they’ll go through but not comfortably.[/quote]One goal and Lyon will fall to pieces... And I'm afraid they’ll score pretty soon...
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby PunkCapitalist » Sat Aug 15, 2020 8:58 pm

#12 wrote:
PunkCapitalist wrote:
#12 wrote:[quote="PunkCapitalist"][quote="#12"][quote="PunkCapitalist"][quote="#12"][quote="PunkCapitalist"][quote="FCBayernMunchen"]City not at all impressive so far.
Agree. No longer scared.

Sent from my Mi A3 using Tapatalk
Still am... You forget you’re a Bayern fan
No Madrid, no Barça? No reason to be scared IMO.

Sent from my Mi A3 using Tapatalk[/quote]How old are you buddy? [/quote]Hahaha come on do you seriously see us loosing to this Lyon after 8-2ing Bsrça?

Sent from my Mi A3 using Tapatalk[/quote]You didn’t answer my question [/quote]31.

Hahahaha I know what you mean, I just don't intend to live in dear due to the past. This is a great Bayern, that has everything to go all the way and there just aren't any other impressive sides left. And sure we can still lose to some random team. But I don't see it as likely.

Sent from my Mi A3 using Tapatalk[/quote]Yeah that's cause you missed us bottling it against Porto, right? Were you there for ManUre?

No matter how great we looked, more often than not we threw it away on our own account...[/quote]

How many years has it passed since those matches? Come on #12 let me be an optimist and enjoy this great Bayern. Fine, you're right, we can always lose to any team.

PunkCapitalist
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Fénix » Sat Aug 15, 2020 8:59 pm

Dumbledore7 wrote:There's no way we lose to this Lyon team, they're shite.

You never know.
I agree with you, however we have to wait and see them getting in the semis.

We know what to do and Lyon are very interesting team. We must not forget they lost everything due to COVID pandemic.
They finished 7th in the league and they were the loudest to complain about canceling the Ligue 1 with remaining 10 matchdays to play.
I think this is a super motive to win tonight and push till the end. :)
Fénix

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby #12 » Sat Aug 15, 2020 9:02 pm

PunkCapitalist wrote:
#12 wrote:
PunkCapitalist wrote:[quote="#12"][quote="PunkCapitalist"][quote="#12"][quote="PunkCapitalist"][quote="#12"][quote="PunkCapitalist"][quote="FCBayernMunchen"]City not at all impressive so far.
Agree. No longer scared.

Sent from my Mi A3 using Tapatalk[/quote]How old are you buddy? [/quote]Hahaha come on do you seriously see us loosing to this Lyon after 8-2ing Bsrça?

Sent from my Mi A3 using Tapatalk[/quote]You didn’t answer my question [/quote]31.

Hahahaha I know what you mean, I just don't intend to live in dear due to the past. This is a great Bayern, that has everything to go all the way and there just aren't any other impressive sides left. And sure we can still lose to some random team. But I don't see it as likely.

Sent from my Mi A3 using Tapatalk[/quote]Yeah that's cause you missed us bottling it against Porto, right? Were you there for ManUre?

No matter how great we looked, more often than not we threw it away on our own account...[/quote]

How many years has it passed since those matches? Come on #12 let me be an optimist and enjoy this great Bayern. Fine, you're right, we can always lose to any team.

Sent from my Mi A3 using Tapatalk[/quote]That’s really another thing isn’t it?

You think I didn’t enjoy last night?

Still no reason to be this confident...

I mean there are others you should have seen... Milan 2010... CHELSEA 2012... RM 2014... Atlético 2016... Close enough?
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Dumbledore7 » Sat Aug 15, 2020 9:07 pm

Pipe down Cancelo, you're name is Joao not Alphonso.
Dumbledore7

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Indonesia
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby RVABayern » Sat Aug 15, 2020 9:13 pm

Are people really sitting here calling Lyon garbage? They put Juventus out and are close to a top 4 spot. Show them respect. Save the arrogance for the trophy celebration if and when we get there.
RVABayern
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby PunkCapitalist » Sat Aug 15, 2020 9:15 pm

#12 wrote:
PunkCapitalist wrote:
#12 wrote:[quote="PunkCapitalist"][quote="#12"][quote="PunkCapitalist"][quote="#12"][quote="PunkCapitalist"][quote="#12"][quote="PunkCapitalist"][quote="FCBayernMunchen"]City not at all impressive so far.
Agree. No longer scared.

I mean there are others you should have seen... Milan 2010... CHELSEA 2012... RM 2014... Atlético 2016... Close enough? [/quote]

Ugh. I'm pretty sure you'll find some reason to complain even if we win

I'll also object to your inclusion of Manchester United, Real Madrid and Atlético in those lists. Those were under no definition small teams.

If you tell me: "no right to be optimistic because Chelsea beat us as an underdog 8 years ago", fine I'll buy your argument.

I also didn't meant that I'm 100% sure that Bayern will be crowned champions, but you know... I am now not afraid of Shitty's attack. Still could lose, but it not something to sh!t your pants.

PunkCapitalist

Postby ramsej84 » Sat Aug 15, 2020 9:15 pm

This is the sub that will change it all
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Dumbledore7 » Sat Aug 15, 2020 9:15 pm

RVABayern wrote:Are people really sitting here calling Lyon garbage? They put Juventus out and are close to a top 4 spot. Show them respect. Save the arrogance for the trophy celebration if and when we get there.

Beating Sarri's team is nothing to celebrate about and Pep also decided for some reason to make City play like the smaller team today. There's nothing in to be scared of in this Lyon side at all.
Dumbledore7

National Flag:
Indonesia

Postby Lahmies » Sat Aug 15, 2020 9:16 pm

Lyon is sitting back and just defending now. That's not a good approach as it's hard to hold back City like that for 45 min without conceding.
Lahmies
I post all the time

Postby PunkCapitalist » Sat Aug 15, 2020 9:17 pm

Lahmies wrote:Lyon is sitting back and just defending now. That's not a good approach as it's hard to hold back City like that for 45 min without conceding.
Agree. They were better for the first 20-30 mins or so, them they decayed.

PunkCapitalist

Postby #12 » Sat Aug 15, 2020 9:18 pm

PunkCapitalist wrote:
#12 wrote:
PunkCapitalist wrote:[quote="#12"][quote="PunkCapitalist"][quote="#12"][quote="PunkCapitalist"][quote="#12"][quote="PunkCapitalist"][quote="#12"][quote="PunkCapitalist"][quote="FCBayernMunchen"]City not at all impressive so far.
Agree. No longer scared.

I mean there are others you should have seen... Milan 2010... CHELSEA 2012... RM 2014... Atlético 2016... Close enough? [/quote]

Ugh. I'm pretty sure you'll find some reason to complain even if we win

I'll also object to your inclusion of Manchester United, Real Madrid and Atlético in those lists. Those were under no definition small teams.

If you tell me: "no right to be optimistic because Chelsea beat us as an underdog 8 years ago", fine I'll buy your argument.

I also didn't meant that I'm 100% sure that Bayern will be crowned champions, but you know... I am now not afraid of Shitty's attack. Still could lose, but it not something to sh!t your pants.

Sent from my Mi A3 using Tapatalk[/quote]Oh well, I also meant it differently... Merely that underdog or not, we are great at being our biggest adversary...
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby MUTU » Sat Aug 15, 2020 9:18 pm

ramsej84 wrote:This is the sub that will change it all

[Jinx Protector ]
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby #12 » Sat Aug 15, 2020 9:19 pm

Going to be 4-1 soon...
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Lahmies » Sat Aug 15, 2020 9:19 pm

yeah...Idk why they think this is a good idea. It didn't work for Atalanta against PSG either.
Lahmies
I post all the time

PreviousNext

Return to UEFA Champions League