You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

2019/20 UEFA Champions League Discussion Thread

Discussions on the UEFA Champions League matches.

Re: 2019/20 UEFA Champions League Discussion Thread

Postby #12 » Sat Aug 15, 2020 8:44 pm

ramsej84 wrote:
#12 wrote:
ramsej84 wrote:[quote="#12"][quote="ramsej84"][quote="Fénix"]In one match everything is absolutely open. I watched all games and what I see is that 2 legs force you to calculate, you have away goal rule, gives you a lot of space and makes you cautious.

In one match it's all or nothing. I'm actually starting to like this format, believe it or not. Rummenigge commented before the beginning and I got a surprisingly positive reactions and thoughts about this.

Our 8:2 result, PSG-Atalanta and RB Leipzig-Atlético matches really showed in 90 minutes a lot of action, tempo, chances, moves, chances, shots, goals...

No red cards, no draw, no 0:0 matches. I expect the same I'm the current match, nobody wants to play extra time.
Me too
But I got a lot of abuse instead
Yeah cause you don’t think things through... Neither does Kalle...
And one earns hundreds of thousands and the other a bit less [/quote]Doesn’t matter, you’re much more inconsistent than him here [/quote]Aw imagine-:
two groups of ten teams.
Home and away games
Top four from each group qualify for a one legged K.O in a designated European country[/quote]Yeah, you still fail to grasp what I mean... Hint: Remember what happened last time the number of matches in the European cups were reduced?
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby ramsej84 » Sat Aug 15, 2020 8:45 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:The good thing is even if City qualify, ET is now more likely.
Lyon are being pinned in their area.
City will equalize before the break
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby IsiahRashad » Sat Aug 15, 2020 8:45 pm

08.05.2018:

IsiahRashad wrote:
Hardrade wrote: Isiah supported Tolisso before it was cool

Hipster :coffee:

I talked about this before but.. thanks to my dad who was a big Juninho Pernambucano fan (now he is a Cristino fan... [-X ) back in the beggining of this century (you feel old yet ? :P ), i started watching a lot of Lyon games (i'm watching a lot of football overall..) and when in 2013 he made his debut and scored his first goal for Lyon, after seeing him celebrating like crazy, he has since become my favorite player outside Bayern.

As maybe almost of you already know, I'm a huge fan of Lyon outside Bayern and Germany...I hope they can get past this City team..
IsiahRashad
Moderator & 2019/20 Prediction Game Winner
Moderator & 2019/20 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Bulgaria

Postby ramsej84 » Sat Aug 15, 2020 8:46 pm

#12 wrote:
ramsej84 wrote:
#12 wrote:[quote="ramsej84"][quote="#12"][quote="ramsej84"][quote="Fénix"]In one match everything is absolutely open. I watched all games and what I see is that 2 legs force you to calculate, you have away goal rule, gives you a lot of space and makes you cautious.

In one match it's all or nothing. I'm actually starting to like this format, believe it or not. Rummenigge commented before the beginning and I got a surprisingly positive reactions and thoughts about this.

Our 8:2 result, PSG-Atalanta and RB Leipzig-Atlético matches really showed in 90 minutes a lot of action, tempo, chances, moves, chances, shots, goals...

No red cards, no draw, no 0:0 matches. I expect the same I'm the current match, nobody wants to play extra time.
Me too
And one earns hundreds of thousands and the other a bit less [/quote]Doesn’t matter, you’re much more inconsistent than him here [/quote]Aw imagine-:
two groups of ten teams.
Home and away games
Top four from each group qualify for a one legged K.O in a designated European country[/quote]Yeah, you still fail to grasp what I mean... Hint: Remember what happened last time the number of matches in the European cups were reduced?[/quote]No I don't...
Or else the groups will be larger... 15 each...
ramsej84

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby #12 » Sat Aug 15, 2020 8:46 pm

PunkCapitalist wrote:
#12 wrote:
PunkCapitalist wrote:[quote="#12"][quote="PunkCapitalist"][quote="#12"][quote="PunkCapitalist"][quote="FCBayernMunchen"]City not at all impressive so far.
Agree. No longer scared.

Sent from my Mi A3 using Tapatalk
Still am... You forget you’re a Bayern fan
No Madrid, no Barça? No reason to be scared IMO.

Sent from my Mi A3 using Tapatalk[/quote]How old are you buddy? [/quote]Hahaha come on do you seriously see us loosing to this Lyon after 8-2ing Bsrça?

Sent from my Mi A3 using Tapatalk[/quote]You didn’t answer my question [/quote]31.

Hahahaha I know what you mean, I just don't intend to live in dear due to the past. This is a great Bayern, that has everything to go all the way and there just aren't any other impressive sides left. And sure we can still lose to some random team. But I don't see it as likely.

Sent from my Mi A3 using Tapatalk[/quote]Yeah that's cause you missed us bottling it against Porto, right? Were you there for ManUre?

No matter how great we looked, more often than not we threw it away on our own account...
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby #12 » Sat Aug 15, 2020 8:48 pm

ramsej84 wrote:
#12 wrote:
ramsej84 wrote:[quote="#12"][quote="ramsej84"][quote="#12"][quote="ramsej84"][quote="Fénix"]In one match everything is absolutely open. I watched all games and what I see is that 2 legs force you to calculate, you have away goal rule, gives you a lot of space and makes you cautious.

Me too
two groups of ten teams.
Home and away games
Top four from each group qualify for a one legged K.O in a designated European country[/quote]Yeah, you still fail to grasp what I mean... Hint: Remember what happened last time the number of matches in the European cups were reduced?[/quote]No I don't...
Or else the groups will be larger... 15 each...[/quote]They swept in and made up for the games "lost" by adding NT matches...
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby #12 » Sat Aug 15, 2020 8:48 pm

By the way how the fuck was Walker not booked?!?
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sat Aug 15, 2020 8:49 pm

ramsej84 wrote:
FCBayernMunchen wrote:The good thing is even if City qualify, ET is now more likely.
Wrong. ;)
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby ramsej84 » Sat Aug 15, 2020 8:50 pm

If and this is a big if.... if OL beats City they would have done a much bigger feat... eliminating Juve and City is much more difficult than beating Chelsea and Barca.

Also if ... City are eliminated Pep will go back home
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Dumbledore7 » Sat Aug 15, 2020 8:51 pm

There's no way we lose to this Lyon team, they're shite.
Dumbledore7
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Indonesia

Postby Fénix » Sat Aug 15, 2020 8:51 pm

De Bruyne is absolutely fantastic! =D> =D> =D>

My God what a player! From the left wing he really made a total chaos.

Jean-Michel Aulas' dream has always been the CL title in 2000's. The last real great result they made in 2009/2010 when they weren't nearly as strong as 4-5 years before that one yet they reached semifinal and Olić destroyed them with super hat trick in 2nd leg in France after draw in München.
Fénix

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby Awax » Sat Aug 15, 2020 8:52 pm

KDB is scary af. The guy can unlock any defense with such passes.
Awax
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

2019/20 UEFA Champions League Discussion Thread

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sat Aug 15, 2020 8:52 pm

ramsej84 wrote:If and this is a big if.... if OL beats City they would have done a much bigger feat... eliminating Juve and City is much more difficult than beating Chelsea and Barca.

Also if ... City are eliminated Pep will go back home
Yeah but we’ll eliminate them so. ;)

And it’s not bigger because we didn’t just eliminate those two. We gave them both the biggest loss they’ve ever suffered in the CL.
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby #12 » Sat Aug 15, 2020 8:53 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:
ramsej84 wrote:
Wrong. ;)
They'll still win comfortably though...
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sat Aug 15, 2020 8:55 pm

#12 wrote:
FCBayernMunchen wrote:
ramsej84 wrote:[quote="FCBayernMunchen"]The good thing is even if City qualify, ET is now more likely.
Wrong. ;)
They'll still win comfortably though...[/quote]I think they’ll go through but not comfortably.
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

PreviousNext

Return to UEFA Champions League