You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

2019/20 UEFA Champions League Discussion Thread

Discussions on the UEFA Champions League matches.

Re: 2019/20 UEFA Champions League Discussion Thread

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Thu Aug 13, 2020 11:07 pm

Fénix wrote:I'll pray tonight for our tomorrow's success and that we tomorrow at this time celebrate and enjoy here, there, everywhere. :)

I know this is our season and we want to face Manchester City in the semifinal, knock them out and finally get our satisfaction and taste of being there and fighting for it after 7 long years. 8)

We can only hope.

As logical as it is that we will go through, the closer the game gets the more nervous I get. It's now or never.
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Fénix » Thu Aug 13, 2020 11:39 pm

Upamecano passed the exam! =D>
Now it's up to him to become world-class material in the next 2 years and dominate the football in the next 12-13 years.
Fénix

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby nm462272 » Fri Aug 14, 2020 5:30 am

Fénix wrote:Upamecano passed the exam! =D>
Now it's up to him to become world-class material in the next 2 years and dominate the football in the next 12-13 years.

I"m convinced that if it wasn't for Corona, Bayern would have bought him this summer. But we should all remember that he just signed a short-term contract extension, just like his pal Timo Werner the year before, with a 50 million Euro release clause [-o<
Des interessiert mi ois ned, der Scheißdreck. Weltmeister samma! Den Pott hamma! Den scheiß goldener Schuh kannst da hinter d’Ohr’n schmiern! - Mia San Mia

Euer Hass ist unser Stolz!
nm462272
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby YlonenXabi » Fri Aug 14, 2020 9:02 am

When you see the way RB Leipzig played yesterday ... that's what a great coach does. Every player knows what to do in every situation. They all play as a team. Just like Bayern with Flick or City with Pep.

At the end of the day anything can happen in football. Even if Nagelsmann mopped the floor with Cholo, Atleti could've still won because unfortunately coaches cannot score goals :!:

That's why I hate when people only care about titles. Like when we won the double with Kovac but watching our matches was torture. When you have world class players you might get away with a shitty coach once or twice, but in the end his shittiness will be exposed :coffee:

YlonenXabi
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Spain

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Fri Aug 14, 2020 9:13 am

Coaches cannot score goals, but I always wonder what people would do in this situation

- You are coaching in the CL final and winning 1-0. In the final seconds, the opposing winger rushes by in front of you (on the line) with ah excellent opportunity to score. Would you tackle him? :lol:

It sounds like the perfect thing. You stop an attack and the red card doesn’t quite affect the team like it would a player. Only your reputation is at stake but would you care?
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Fri Aug 14, 2020 9:25 am

YlonenXabi wrote:When you see the way RB Leipzig played yesterday ... that's what a great coach does. Every player knows what to do in every situation. They all play as a team. Just like Bayern with Flick or City with Pep.

At the end of the day anything can happen in football. Even if Nagelsmann mopped the floor with Cholo, Atleti could've still won because unfortunately coaches cannot score goals :!:

That's why I hate when people only care about titles. Like when we won the double with Kovac but watching our matches was torture. When you have world class players you might get away with a shitty coach once or twice, but in the end his shittiness will be exposed :coffee:

There are lucky coaches as well...

Deshamps
Di Matteo
Scolari
To name a few
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Fénix » Fri Aug 14, 2020 9:34 am

Deschamps is everything but lucky. He is very smart and he showed how smart he was in Russia 2018 after France 2016.

Scolari was a very good coach, his time was over long time ago.

Di Matteo... he is a lucky guy, but that happens just once. :)
Fénix

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby IsiahRashad » Fri Aug 14, 2020 9:48 am

FCBayernMunchen wrote:Coaches cannot score goals, but I always wonder what people would do in this situation

- You are coaching in the CL final and winning 1-0. In the final seconds, the opposing winger rushes by in front of you (on the line) with ah excellent opportunity to score. Would you tackle him? :lol:

It sounds like the perfect thing. You stop an attack and the red card doesn’t quite affect the team like it would a player. Only your reputation is at stake but would you care?

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
IsiahRashad
Moderator & 2019/20 Prediction Game Winner
Moderator & 2019/20 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Bulgaria

Postby MUTU » Fri Aug 14, 2020 9:51 am

FCBayernMunchen wrote:Coaches cannot score goals, but I always wonder what people would do in this situation

- You are coaching in the CL final and winning 1-0. In the final seconds, the opposing winger rushes by in front of you (on the line) with ah excellent opportunity to score. Would you tackle him?

Should this happen, rest assured that there would be more serious repercussions to the coach other than simply a red card.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MUTU » Fri Aug 14, 2020 9:58 am

MUTU

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Fri Aug 14, 2020 10:16 am

Kampl did really well yest.
The only negative aspect was his hairstyle

Hopefully Sabitzer makes it cause otherwise it will be a disaster.
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Fri Aug 14, 2020 11:48 am

MUTU wrote:

- You are coaching in the CL final and winning 1-0. In the final seconds, the opposing winger rushes by in front of you (on the line) with ah excellent opportunity to score. Would you tackle him?

Should this happen, rest assured that there would be more serious repercussions to the coach other than simply a red card.
Like what, though?
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

Postby #12 » Fri Aug 14, 2020 11:58 am

nm462272 wrote:
Fénix wrote:Upamecano passed the exam! =D>

I"m convinced that if it wasn't for Corona, Bayern would have bought him this summer. But we should all remember that he just signed a short-term contract extension, just like his pal Timo Werner the year before, with a 50 million Euro release clause [-o<
I‘m convinced we wouldn’t have

Also think we won‘t next season and our transfer lag is increasing...
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby MUTU » Fri Aug 14, 2020 12:00 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:Like what, though?

Probably a ban lasting months, if not years.
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby r10 » Fri Aug 14, 2020 1:00 pm

YlonenXabi wrote:When you see the way RB Leipzig played yesterday
I thought it was the best RB Leipzig I ever watched (TBH I only watched them against Bayern and Napoli). And without Timo Werner. Actually without stars.
r10
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membership

National Flag:
Poland

PreviousNext

Return to UEFA Champions League