You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

2018/19 UEFA Champions League Discussion Thread

Discussions on the UEFA Champions League matches.

Re: 2018/19 UEFA Champions League Discussion Thread

Postby Bayernbazi » Thu May 09, 2019 12:39 pm

a Maltese Spurs supporter featured on The Daily Mail.

https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mo ... 075900.mp4

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Bayernbazi
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby ramsej84 » Thu May 09, 2019 12:48 pm

Michael Valenzia BFC 's team manager must be a relative of his
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Bayernbazi » Thu May 09, 2019 2:24 pm

ramsej84 wrote:Michael Valenzia BFC 's team manager must be a relative of his

Valenzia is the person shooting the video, the guy in the video is Timmy Agius a Marsaxlokk waterpolo player :lol:

Watch: Maltese Spurs fan's hilarious celebration goes viral
Bayernbazi
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby Fénix » Thu May 09, 2019 8:04 pm

I'm absolutely speechless after last 2 nights. I still can't believe what happened to Ajax after 2:0 lead and 3:0 on aggregate. Lucas Moura played his best match in career, absolutely fantastic!

I thought Ajax did everything and then after the first Lucas' goal everything changed and Ajax immediately conceded another one and then it was just a question whether they can keep the result or concede the third goal and get knocked out. Unfortunately, they conceded in the last seconds and football showed once again that it's not over until the final whistle in the 2nd leg.

The same I could say for Barcelona and Liverpool. Barcelona are having serious troubles last few years but that's nothing weird since it's obvious that there's no more referee push like against PSG. Roma made something incredible, but Liverpool is actually that made things literally amazing, not Barca vs PSG robbery, but this one what happened to them.

Now I hope Tottenham win it because I like them what they did this season without spending a single euro on new players and because I admire Pochettino a lot.

He is the mastermind behind this succesful Tottenham that regularly play CL football and finish in top 4 with less spending than the rest of top 6 clubs in England.
Auf geht's ihr Roten!
Fénix

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby IsiahRashad » Thu May 09, 2019 8:08 pm

Fénix wrote: He is the mastermind behind this succesful Tottenham that regularly play CL football and finish in top 4 with less spending than the rest of top 6 clubs in England.

They literally spend 0 money for new players last summer.. :roll:
Kovac OUT!!!

IsiahRashad

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Bulgaria

Postby Fénix » Thu May 09, 2019 8:19 pm

IsiahRashad wrote:
Fénix wrote: He is the mastermind behind this succesful Tottenham that regularly play CL football and finish in top 4 with less spending than the rest of top 6 clubs in England.

That's what I've seen on the TM. They said before the season that they won't invest anythinh and that's exactly what happened and look where they are. But yeah.. Bayern's name rings in our minds and the fact we also didn't sign anyone and yet ended our campaign in the Rof16.
Auf geht's ihr Roten!
Fénix

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby aterford » Thu May 09, 2019 10:15 pm

Fénix wrote:
IsiahRashad wrote:

That's what I've seen on the TM. They said before the season that they won't invest anythinh and that's exactly what happened and look where they are. But yeah.. Bayern's name rings in our minds and the fact we also didn't sign anyone and yet ended our campaign in the Rof16.

IIRC they're the lowest-spending (or damn close to it) team in the Premiership over the past decade
Kovac OUT!!!
aterford
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Bavarian_Kielbasa » Sun May 12, 2019 11:40 am

Oh boy came across this while channel surfing

Bavarian_Kielbasa
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membership

Previous

Return to UEFA Champions League