You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

2018/19 UEFA Champions League Discussion Thread

Discussions on the UEFA Champions League matches.

Re: 2018/19 UEFA Champions League Discussion Thread

Postby ramsej84 » Wed Jun 06, 2018 6:46 am

America USA wrote:Meanwhile that bastard Sergio Ramos will walk away with nothing!
Maybe a special tackle will do the job for uefa

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MaCk0y » Thu Jul 05, 2018 3:05 pm

From this season, up to 4 substitutes may be used if the match goes to extra time. [source]
MaCk0y
Assistant Admin

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Ed. » Wed Jul 18, 2018 7:13 am

Really no point in having this thread.

We won 2001, had a great team, didn't improve and invest in the squad, wandered and got stuck in CL oblivion for the next 10 yrs.

Won in 2013, again had a great team, we didn't get stuck in CL oblivion this time, were actually close for the next 5 yrs, brought some great players in, but again, close but no cigar, didn't even get to a final. Again, not willing to go that extra in terms of the squad and trying to match let alone outdo the other title contenders.

So, since the squad is now past it and no signs of immediate improvement in sight to mount a serious challenge, unless we are playing the likes of Leverkusen every match day, all the way to the trophy, by my reckoning, we can close this thread and reconvene in 2022.

That's when I reckon we'll start knocking on the CL door again. At the moment, we aren't even in the right building.
Ed.
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MUTU » Wed Jul 18, 2018 8:06 am

Ed. wrote:Really no point in having this thread.

Usually this thread is used to discuss non-Bayern matches in the Champions League :mrgreen:
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Ed. » Wed Jul 18, 2018 1:58 pm

MUTU wrote:
Ed. wrote:Really no point in having this thread.

Usually this thread is used to discuss non-Bayern matches in the Champions League :mrgreen:

Aha, I stand corrected then. Since Bayern matchday threads will probably end for the season, early this time round, this thread may actually have much more activity this year. :wink:
Ed.
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Previous

Return to UEFA Champions League