You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

2018/19 UEFA Champions League Discussion Thread

Discussions on the UEFA Champions League matches.

Re: 2018/19 UEFA Champions League Discussion Thread

Postby Dumbledore7 » Tue Apr 30, 2019 8:58 pm

Finally getting to make up my mind about Neres. Nothing player who looks good because of flair.
Dumbledore7
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Indonesia
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby aterford » Tue Apr 30, 2019 9:02 pm

Imagine watching this Ajax team play...
And then getting online and saying "Kovac just needs more time and some new signings then he'll have us playing like that" and not busting up laughing....
#BigFlickEnergy
aterford

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby #12 » Tue Apr 30, 2019 9:24 pm

Dumbledore7 wrote:Finally getting to make up my mind about Neres. Nothing player who looks good because of flair.

Don’t think he’s a "nothing player“ but definitely not good enough to pursue...
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Fénix » Tue Apr 30, 2019 9:45 pm

Neres missed the match-ball for the CL final. :o

Great match! Ajax are playing great in away legs.
Fénix

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Tue Apr 30, 2019 10:00 pm

Just two more games Ajax
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Borusse » Tue Apr 30, 2019 10:10 pm

Ajax not as magical as before but that's due to Tottenham's very solid play I think. Still, very mature performance from Ajax and they're really making it happen.
Borusse
Borussia Dortmund Supporter

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Poland

Postby Fénix » Tue Apr 30, 2019 10:11 pm

Ajax won all 3 away matches in the CL K.O. stage on their way to the final!

I haven't seen something in my life... Or I did? I wonder when exactly... :P Yes... The famous season and the famous team and the most famous football presentation in the history of football. 3 fantastic, dominant and powerful away legs on their way to the final and trophy. 8)

They just need to not lose in the 2nd leg in Amsterdam and they are there where I want to see them since the group stage. =D> [-o<

Awesome team! Awesome display! Awesome character! =D> They must win the title this season if Tottenham can't qualify to the final.
Not some proven criminals from the Mediterranean harbor, not Loserfull, just AFC Ajax Amsterdam. 8) :thumbup:
Fénix

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby aterford » Tue Apr 30, 2019 10:21 pm

On top of all this: we know it's not going to be Real Madrid!!!
#BigFlickEnergy
aterford

Postby MUTU » Wed May 01, 2019 7:26 am

aterford wrote:Damn. This team really is something special. And Kovac should be taking notes (god forbid he's here much longer for it to matter....)....

THIS is what a proper mentality looks like. A 400m club playing an away game vs an 800m club and they're so comfortable out there. Ajax players look like they're playing a home game. Rubbish with that "We can only be as good as the opponent allows" nonsense. Rubbish with that "they judge differently in Munich than in Frankfurt" - the difference between a winning mentality and a mid-table mindset is all too apparent. ten Hag and Ajax have the right mentality, the right mindset, Kovac and our team sure don't at the moment.

But what was the temperature like?
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby ramsej84 » Wed May 01, 2019 8:24 am

My pred. Ajax 1- 2 Tottenham
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Machiavellico » Wed May 01, 2019 2:25 pm

Ten Hag last night subbed a winger for a striker. When his team was leading. By only one goal. Away. As the underdog. In the semifinals of the UCL.
Meanwhile, Kovac subs Gnabry out for Goretzka last week in the 60th minute. While leading. By two goals. Against Bremen. In the semifinals of the freaking DFB Pokal.

Kinda says it all, donnit?

PE14
Machiavellico
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Romania

Postby #12 » Wed May 01, 2019 5:16 pm

Machiavellico wrote:Ten Hag last night subbed a winger for a striker. When his team was leading. By only one goal. Away. As the underdog. In the semifinals of the UCL.
Meanwhile, Kovac subs Gnabry out for Goretzka last week in the 60th minute. While leading. By two goals. Against Bremen. In the semifinals of the freaking DFB Pokal.

Kinda says it all, donnit?

I've said it before, I'll say it again: he's not the sole reason but it’s striking how our EXTREME shit matches correlate with Goretzka's playtime...
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Achilles » Wed May 01, 2019 5:33 pm

Despite the great talent, coaching staff, board, project etc
Above everything in this stage is the lack of fear, no pressure, Ajax fells relieved and already like winners, not taking away against these fantastic team and journey where either won or draw vs the best teams in the world(Bayern,Real,Juve and one of Barca/LFC) but this is the truth, the pressure is off now even against the Spurs(a small club, no Kane) they didn't get tagged as favorites. If they end up winning CL which I hope so then would be a historic achievement under these circumstances and beating all these era's top teams!
Mia san mia
Achilles
I'm a post king!

Postby ramsej84 » Wed May 01, 2019 6:43 pm

If Ajax wins it both Bayern and Juve fans will look at this win as good omen...
After an Ajax win there was a bayern domination and a semi one for juve as they reached the final three times in a row winning one.
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Machiavellico » Wed May 01, 2019 7:59 pm

ramsej84 wrote:If Ajax wins it both Bayern and Juve fans will look at this win as good omen...
After an Ajax win there was a bayern domination and a semi one for juve as they reached the final three times in a row winning one.

Brother, the only good omen a Bayern fan can see for next season is a certain croatian looking for a job this summer and two dutchmen heading to Bavaria from Amsterdam. Granted, I’ll settle for at least one of these three

PE14
Machiavellico
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
Romania

PreviousNext

Return to UEFA Champions League