You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

2018/19 UEFA Champions League Discussion Thread

Discussions on the UEFA Champions League matches.

Re: 2018/19 UEFA Champions League Discussion Thread

Postby MUTU » Tue Mar 05, 2019 10:53 pm

30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Tue Mar 05, 2019 10:53 pm

#12 wrote:No idea why you guys are happy - RM will start rebuilding now the same year as us... We get Pavard, they get deLigt... We get Werner, they get actual reinforcements... See where this is going?

Except some of us believe we will go through vs Liverpool and with Liverpool, Real, and Juve out, anything becomes possible. Especially when, whichever way you look at it, we have been getting great results for a long time now.
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby #12 » Tue Mar 05, 2019 10:56 pm

Achilles wrote:Erik ten Hag was literally in our house, what a mess.... #-o

Hey we got our "absolute first choice" coach and our team is "developing great"!
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Lukas » Tue Mar 05, 2019 10:56 pm

Getting a bit carried away but Dutch Voetbal is BACK baby!!!
Lukas
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
European Union

Postby #12 » Tue Mar 05, 2019 10:56 pm

Machiavellico wrote:Image

This HAS to happen

Not happening...
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby IsiahRashad » Tue Mar 05, 2019 10:57 pm

What's the release clause of ten Hag ? Asking for a friend..
IsiahRashad
Moderator & 2019/20 Prediction Game Winner
Moderator & 2019/20 Prediction Game Winner

National Flag:
Bulgaria

Postby Machiavellico » Tue Mar 05, 2019 10:57 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:
#12 wrote:No idea why you guys are happy - RM will start rebuilding now the same year as us... We get Pavard, they get deLigt... We get Werner, they get actual reinforcements... See where this is going?

Except some of us believe we will go through vs Liverpool and with Liverpool, Real, and Juve out, anything becomes possible. Especially when, whichever way you look at it, we have been getting great results for a long time now.

Also, their defense should be the least of their worries. With Ramos and Varane, they’re still top there. They have a huge problem up front. And two new wingers plus a striker means they’ll probably not go all out on a central defender

PE14
Machiavellico
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Romania

Postby #12 » Tue Mar 05, 2019 10:58 pm

ramsej84 wrote:Am not watching...
But so happy with my bet with #12

Bet???

Either way, enjoy your day in the sun
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby #12 » Tue Mar 05, 2019 10:58 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:

Well, I'd rather RM win it than PSG or Shitty, which seems most likely to me now...
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby aterford » Tue Mar 05, 2019 10:59 pm

"The moral arc of the universe is long, but it bends towards justice"

Real Madrid can get bent with a rusty spoon, both now and forever. Adios, motherf**kers!
#BigFlickEnergy
aterford
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MUTU » Tue Mar 05, 2019 11:00 pm

#12 wrote:

This HAS to happen

Not happening...

Yep... he'll have the new logo behind him. That's the old one there. 8)
MUTU

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MUTU » Tue Mar 05, 2019 11:01 pm

MUTU wrote:The moment Ramos realizes he'll miss the first group stage match next season through suspension :mrgreen:

And Nacho :)
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby #12 » Tue Mar 05, 2019 11:01 pm

MUTU wrote:
#12 wrote:

This HAS to happen

Not happening...

Yep... he'll have the new logo behind him. That's the old one there. 8)

Beer crate bet?
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby aterford » Tue Mar 05, 2019 11:01 pm

Machiavellico wrote:
FCBayernMunchen wrote:

Also, their defense should be the least of their worries. With Ramos and Varane, they’re still top there. They have a huge problem up front. And two new wingers plus a striker means they’ll probably not go all out on a central defender

I don't know, tbh Ramos has been having one of the worst seasons of his career.
Marcelo is all but done, Isco has been frozen out by the coach and looks set to leave, Carvajal has regressed, Kroos having the worst season of his life, Casemiro has been poor and Madrid fans want a new DM, Vazquez and Asensio both all hype and not much more, Modric looking like the worst Bd'Or winner ever.....etc...

Vinicius is pretty good though and I'll admit Varane is class. But that squad certainly has a lot of holes that having the second-best player in the world served to patch over for a while.
#BigFlickEnergy
aterford
I live on BayernForum.com

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Tue Mar 05, 2019 11:03 pm

#12 wrote:
FCBayernMunchen wrote:

Well, I'd rather RM win it than PSG or Shitty, which seems most likely to me now...

Nah, I think I would say the Spanish teams are still favourites. But the point is, if we make it past Liverpool, which isn't impossible, we stand a bigger chance with Real out.

Barca and Atletico are currently better than us probably but they are not unbeatable (Barca are still not safe, btw). City and PSG usually always flop. Doesn't mean they will this time, of course, but that applies for Bayern too...

I dislike Kovac too but it is undeniable that, except for Leverkusen, we have been getting all the right results since December now. I still want a different coach because I think we can do better and because in most games are football is dull, but in the end we are getting results and we nullified Liverpool away and I cannot complain about that. We have also been generally improving. He still has a long way to go to convince and I think even a treble wouldn't do that completely, but as long as we keep the momentum we have I will believe anything is possible, even if it's all 1-0s until the end of the season.
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

PreviousNext

Return to UEFA Champions League