You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

2017/18 UEFA Champions League Discussion Thread

Discussions on the UEFA Champions League matches.
 

Re: 2017/18 UEFA Champions League Discussion Thread

Postby ramsej84 » Thu Feb 15, 2018 8:06 am

I hate Real and 3/4 of the players they have but I have no words to describe a team such as p$g...
Fake teams deserve to remain trophy less...

I wish that Man $hitty draw Real in the QF...




Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk
Last edited by ramsej84 on Thu Feb 15, 2018 9:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
User avatar
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 35056
Joined: Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:47 pm
Location: Birkirkara - Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 26068 times
Been thanked: 5198 times
Gender: Male

Re: 2017/18 UEFA Champions League Discussion Thread

Postby MUTU » Thu Feb 15, 2018 8:38 am

ramsej84 wrote:I hate Real and 3/4 of the players they have but I have no words to describe a team such p$g...
Fake teams deserve to remain trophy less...

I wish that Man $hitty draw Real in the QF...




Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk
I wish Man City meet PSG :) PSG are cringe worthy but never forget Kassai.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
User avatar
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 37943
Joined: Mon Aug 14, 2006 11:00 pm
Location: L-Imqabba, Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 6905 times
Been thanked: 10216 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: 2017/18 UEFA Champions League Discussion Thread

Postby Manchu » Thu Feb 15, 2018 8:54 am

America USA wrote:^ ****! That means Real will make it through to the QF :evil:

I wouldn't be so sure. Even if I'm right and they have a 80% probability of going through, PSG still have a 20% chance of making it and plenty of more unlikely things have happened in football(the 7-1, Barcelona's 6-1 against PSG, Leicester winning the Premier League). Nothing is certain in sport or war.

Also, what exactly did you expect the odds to be? 2 goals is pretty big advantage and large goal deficits are rarely overturned(I think the first time a team overturned a two goal deficit in Champions League history was Barcelona against AC Milan 2012-13).
User avatar
Manchu
I'm a chatterbox!
 
Years of membership
 
Posts: 638
Joined: Wed Mar 15, 2017 6:34 am
Has thanked: 322 times
Been thanked: 399 times
Gender: Male

Re: 2017/18 UEFA Champions League Discussion Thread

Postby #12 » Thu Feb 15, 2018 10:43 am

MUTU wrote:
ramsej84 wrote:I hate Real and 3/4 of the players they have but I have no words to describe a team such p$g...
Fake teams deserve to remain trophy less...

I wish that Man $hitty draw Real in the QF...




Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk
I wish Man City meet PSG :) PSG are cringe worthy but never forget Kassai.


Et tu, MUTU?


@ Manchu:

Nope that was three... Two goals actually happens quite regularly...

Is "the 7–1" Ger-Bra?
JUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPP
User avatar
#12
Chief Critic
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 14127
Joined: Sat May 16, 2015 1:31 pm
National Flag:
Germany
Has thanked: 603 times
Been thanked: 3331 times
Gender: Male

Re: 2017/18 UEFA Champions League Discussion Thread

Postby YlonenXabi » Thu Feb 15, 2018 11:52 am

#12 wrote:Still think RM is no match for us this year? They’re there when it counts... And don’t even start the ref shit, they should be one more since the penalty...


Still think PSG is no match for us this year? :roll:
YlonenXabi
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 10308
Joined: Sat Jun 06, 2009 1:53 am
Location: Guernsey
National Flag:
Spain
Has thanked: 2388 times
Been thanked: 2600 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Re: 2017/18 UEFA Champions League Discussion Thread

Postby YlonenXabi » Thu Feb 15, 2018 11:59 am

I roughly never mention the referee when analyzing a game, but I have to say I'm starting to believe UEFA might have something against PSG because of Financial Fair Play and all those things.

Last year all the decisions in Camp Nou were against them, and yesterday that penalty on Kroos was ridiculous.

I can understand that a referee might not see a penalty like Ramos handball. That things happen in football. But let's not forget that yesterday the referee was not giving soft fouls in the first half an hour or so and then out of nothing he comes up with that joke of a penalty :shock:


About the game, Zidane clearly got it right not using the BBC from the beginning and PSG should've killed the game in that space of 20 minutes in the second half when they were clearly better. They had a similar second half than against us.

But once Lucas and Asensio came into play Real balanced the game and in the end scored two lucky goals.
YlonenXabi
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 10308
Joined: Sat Jun 06, 2009 1:53 am
Location: Guernsey
National Flag:
Spain
Has thanked: 2388 times
Been thanked: 2600 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Re: 2017/18 UEFA Champions League Discussion Thread

Postby YlonenXabi » Thu Feb 15, 2018 12:04 pm

And as I said, PL teams are sadly on a different level

City winning 0-4 in Basel
Liverpool winning 0-5 in Porto
Tottenham outplaying Juve and managing to get a decent 2-2 in Turin

:shock:
YlonenXabi
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 10308
Joined: Sat Jun 06, 2009 1:53 am
Location: Guernsey
National Flag:
Spain
Has thanked: 2388 times
Been thanked: 2600 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Re: 2017/18 UEFA Champions League Discussion Thread

Postby tflags » Thu Feb 15, 2018 12:12 pm

Manchu wrote:
America USA wrote:^ ****! That means Real will make it through to the QF :evil:

I wouldn't be so sure. Even if I'm right and they have a 80% probability of going through, PSG still have a 20% chance of making it and plenty of more unlikely things have happened in football(the 7-1, Barcelona's 6-1 against PSG, Leicester winning the Premier League). Nothing is certain in sport or war.

Also, what exactly did you expect the odds to be? 2 goals is pretty big advantage and large goal deficits are rarely overturned(I think the first time a team overturned a two goal deficit in Champions League history was Barcelona against AC Milan 2012-13).


PSG needs to score 2 goals and they are through? 20% sounds a bit low.
Kimmich
Kimmich - Thiago - Kimmich
Kimmich -- Kimmich
Kimmich -- Hummels -- Boa --Kimmich
Kimmich with Gloves
User avatar
tflags
Moderator
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 9931
Joined: Fri Feb 18, 2011 8:41 pm
Location: Around the world... in 80 days.
National Flag:
Ecuador
Has thanked: 1009 times
Been thanked: 3115 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: 2017/18 UEFA Champions League Discussion Thread

Postby ramsej84 » Thu Feb 15, 2018 12:21 pm

tflags wrote:
Manchu wrote:
America USA wrote:^ ****! That means Real will make it through to the QF :evil:

I wouldn't be so sure. Even if I'm right and they have a 80% probability of going through, PSG still have a 20% chance of making it and plenty of more unlikely things have happened in football(the 7-1, Barcelona's 6-1 against PSG, Leicester winning the Premier League). Nothing is certain in sport or war.

Also, what exactly did you expect the odds to be? 2 goals is pretty big advantage and large goal deficits are rarely overturned(I think the first time a team overturned a two goal deficit in Champions League history was Barcelona against AC Milan 2012-13).


PSG needs to score 2 goals and they are through? 20% sounds a bit low.


they need to shut down REAL for the whole 90 mins!
Difficult indeed...
IMO the only chance is that they take the game into extra time...
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
User avatar
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 35056
Joined: Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:47 pm
Location: Birkirkara - Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 26068 times
Been thanked: 5198 times
Gender: Male

Re: 2017/18 UEFA Champions League Discussion Thread

Postby YlonenXabi » Thu Feb 15, 2018 12:54 pm

Well, PSG can easily score goals. Especially at home

I predict a match with lots of goals. 4-2, 4-1, 3-2 ... it's gonna be a joy to watch =P~
YlonenXabi
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 10308
Joined: Sat Jun 06, 2009 1:53 am
Location: Guernsey
National Flag:
Spain
Has thanked: 2388 times
Been thanked: 2600 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Re: 2017/18 UEFA Champions League Discussion Thread

Postby YlonenXabi » Thu Feb 15, 2018 12:56 pm

ramsej84 wrote:I hate Real and 3/4 of the players they have but I have no words to describe a team such p$g...
Fake teams deserve to remain trophy less...

I wish that Man $hitty draw Real in the QF...



You have bad words for every team !!

PSG, City, Juventus, Milan, Madrid, United, Chelsea, Barcelona.... :lol:
YlonenXabi
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 10308
Joined: Sat Jun 06, 2009 1:53 am
Location: Guernsey
National Flag:
Spain
Has thanked: 2388 times
Been thanked: 2600 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Re: 2017/18 UEFA Champions League Discussion Thread

Postby #12 » Thu Feb 15, 2018 1:26 pm

YlonenXabi wrote:
#12 wrote:Still think RM is no match for us this year? They’re there when it counts... And don’t even start the ref shit, they should be one more since the penalty...


Still think PSG is no match for us this year? :roll:


When have I ever said that?
JUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPP
User avatar
#12
Chief Critic
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 14127
Joined: Sat May 16, 2015 1:31 pm
National Flag:
Germany
Has thanked: 603 times
Been thanked: 3331 times
Gender: Male

Re: 2017/18 UEFA Champions League Discussion Thread

Postby ramsej84 » Thu Feb 15, 2018 1:39 pm

YlonenXabi wrote:
ramsej84 wrote:I hate Real and 3/4 of the players they have but I have no words to describe a team such p$g...
Fake teams deserve to remain trophy less...

I wish that Man $hitty draw Real in the QF...



You have bad words for every team !!

PSG, City, Juventus, Milan, Madrid, United, Chelsea, Barcelona....
Barca,not that much but yes you are almost spot on...


Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
User avatar
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 35056
Joined: Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:47 pm
Location: Birkirkara - Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 26068 times
Been thanked: 5198 times
Gender: Male

Re: 2017/18 UEFA Champions League Discussion Thread

Postby PunkCapitalist » Thu Feb 15, 2018 1:45 pm

YlonenXabi wrote:And as I said, PL teams are sadly on a different level

City winning 0-4 in Basel
Liverpool winning 0-5 in Porto
Tottenham outplaying Juve and managing to get a decent 2-2 in Turin

:shock:
Come on... It's Basel and Porto. Juve Is also kinda shit this season.

EPL teams have improved significantly, but they are also way too overrated. Shitty is not the best team in Europe IMO. Liverpool is crap. Chelsea will get a good spanking. And Tottenham is meh.

Sent from my Moto G (5S) Plus using Tapatalk
User avatar
PunkCapitalist
I live on BayernForum.com
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 6325
Joined: Sun Dec 22, 2013 6:15 pm
Has thanked: 2792 times
Been thanked: 2444 times
Gender: Male

Re: 2017/18 UEFA Champions League Discussion Thread

Postby YlonenXabi » Thu Feb 15, 2018 2:17 pm

Yes, the same Porto team that sent RB Leipzig to Europa League

How can you say Liverpool is crap? :shock:


Shitty overrated, Liverpool crap, Tottenham meh, Chelsea rubbish, Juve shit, Porto and Basel mediocre.... is there any good team in this years CL ?????
YlonenXabi
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 10308
Joined: Sat Jun 06, 2009 1:53 am
Location: Guernsey
National Flag:
Spain
Has thanked: 2388 times
Been thanked: 2600 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

PreviousNext

Return to UEFA Champions League

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Cathe, DRvad14, SemrushBot [Bot] and 17 guests