You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

2016/2017 UEFA Champions League Discussion Thread

Discussions on the UEFA Champions League matches.
 

Re: [2016-12-12] Bayern Munich vs ??? — CL draws

Postby Achilles » Thu Dec 08, 2016 11:25 pm

Napoli v Bayern
Barca v PSG
Arsenal v Leverkusen
BVB v Seville
Leicester v Real Madrid
Atletico v City
Juve v Benfica
Mia san mia
User avatar
Achilles
I'm a post king!
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 2509
Joined: Sat Feb 23, 2013 11:36 am
Has thanked: 719 times
Been thanked: 1342 times
Gender: Male

Re: [2016-12-12] Bayern Munich vs ??? — CL draws

Postby Coman » Fri Dec 09, 2016 12:08 am

MUTU wrote:6) Napoli (high injury chances)


:?:
4-3-3 : Neuer - Kimmich Boateng Hummels Alaba - Goretzka Thiago James - Robben Lewandowski Gnabry
3-5-2 : Neuer - Boateng Hummels Alaba - Thiago - Kimmich Goretzka James Coman - Müller Lewandowski
User avatar
Coman
I'm a post king!
 
Years of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 4073
Joined: Fri Mar 25, 2016 11:16 am
National Flag:
French Southern Ter
Has thanked: 163 times
Been thanked: 1244 times
Gender: Male

Re: [2016-12-12] Bayern Munich vs ??? — CL draws

Postby JANCKER » Fri Dec 09, 2016 12:11 am

Coman wrote:
MUTU wrote:6) Napoli (high injury chances)


:?:


He means they play rough and could injure our players. Atletico is one of the dirtiest(probably the dirtiest) teams but they didn't hurt us.
JANCKER

 

Re: [2016-12-12] Bayern Munich vs ??? — CL draws

Postby Coman » Fri Dec 09, 2016 12:15 am

I know what he wants to say but Napoli ? They didn't seem really dirty or hard for me.
4-3-3 : Neuer - Kimmich Boateng Hummels Alaba - Goretzka Thiago James - Robben Lewandowski Gnabry
3-5-2 : Neuer - Boateng Hummels Alaba - Thiago - Kimmich Goretzka James Coman - Müller Lewandowski
User avatar
Coman
I'm a post king!
 
Years of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 4073
Joined: Fri Mar 25, 2016 11:16 am
National Flag:
French Southern Ter
Has thanked: 163 times
Been thanked: 1244 times
Gender: Male

Re: [2016-12-12] Bayern Munich vs ??? — CL draws

Postby JANCKER » Fri Dec 09, 2016 12:18 am

Italian teams are dirty in general... Serie A leads with fouls committed this season, Chievo are foul leaders in top 5 leagues atm.
JANCKER

 

Re: [2016-12-12] Bayern Munich vs ??? — CL draws

Postby Dumbledore7 » Fri Dec 09, 2016 12:28 am

I get the stereotype, but Napoli is actually a pretty graceful team especially this season. Coached by Sarri who I like to think as the Italian Tuchel/Pep.

Speaking of, I see a few of us preferring to face Napoli. If it's because you want the absolute easiest opponent, it's Leicester. Napoli's season may look modest but they have very recently integrated a 19-year-old Amadou Diawara as their DLP and they have flourished since. They're quite dangerous - overall commanding midfield, good defense (as typical Italian) and very rapid attackers.

As for my preference, I want Barcelona. For some reason I've gone a bit gung-ho given how inconsistent we have been, so screw it really. Not my usual attitude but we should go big or go home.
User avatar
Dumbledore7
I'm a post king!
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 3630
Joined: Thu Jan 02, 2014 3:02 pm
Location: London
National Flag:
Indonesia
Has thanked: 2504 times
Been thanked: 2132 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Re: [2016-12-12] Bayern Munich vs ??? — CL draws

Postby JANCKER » Fri Dec 09, 2016 12:36 am

I think our players are more motivated against the big dogs, they've got some unfinished business... we struggle more against bus parking teams, that's the best way to beat us... Leicester won't be ashamed to park the bus 24/7 and hit us on the counters which showed to be working against us more than in one occasion.
JANCKER

 

Re: [2016-12-12] Bayern Munich vs ??? — CL draws

Postby ramsej84 » Fri Dec 09, 2016 8:08 am

Dumbledore7 wrote:I get the stereotype, but Napoli is actually a pretty graceful team especially this season. Coached by Sarri who I like to think as the Italian Tuchel/Pep.

Speaking of, I see a few of us preferring to face Napoli. If it's because you want the absolute easiest opponent, it's Leicester. Napoli's season may look modest but they have very recently integrated a 19-year-old Amadou Diawara as their DLP and they have flourished since. They're quite dangerous - overall commanding midfield, good defense (as typical Italian) and very rapid attackers.

As for my preference, I want Barcelona. For some reason I've gone a bit gung-ho given how inconsistent we have been, so screw it really. Not my usual attitude but we should go big or go home.

I don't want to be drawn against Napoli I just have a feeling.
I want to avoid the english champs at all costs as well...
And Juve...
The rest I am fine with

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
User avatar
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 31922
Joined: Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:47 pm
Location: Birkirkara - Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 24805 times
Been thanked: 4824 times
Gender: Male

Re: [2016-12-12] Bayern Munich vs ??? — CL draws

Postby MUTU » Fri Dec 09, 2016 8:45 am

Lukas wrote:
MUTU wrote:My preference:

1) Leicester (nothing more lovely than being smug at EPL fanboys if we thrash the English champions)
2) Juventus (high TV ratings)
3) Arsenal (decent TV ratings, decent progression chances)
4) Monaco (low TV ratings)
5) Barcelona (very high TV ratings but we'd likely get eliminated)
6) Napoli (low TV ratings, high injury chances)


Why do you care so much about the TV ratings, if yo don't mind me asking?

High TV ratings mean more new fans attracted, meaning more BayernForum.com members in future. :mrgreen:

Seriously, higher TV ratings mean more money to the club, in the short, medium and long term.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
User avatar
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 35875
Joined: Mon Aug 14, 2006 11:00 pm
Location: L-Imqabba, Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 6475 times
Been thanked: 9450 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: [2016-12-12] Bayern Munich vs ??? — CL draws

Postby MUTU » Fri Dec 09, 2016 8:54 am

Coman wrote:I know what he wants to say but Napoli ? They didn't seem really dirty or hard for me.

Schweinsteiger, played against Napoli on 3rd November 2011, out for 42 days with a fractured collarbone. [source]

Alaba, played against Napoli on 19th July 2012, out for 84 days with a stress fracture to his left foot. [source]

Rafinha, played against Napoli on 19th July 2012, out for 49 days with a ruptured ankle ligament. [source]


In 3 matches in the span of a few months, they injured 3 of our players and stabbed at least 2 Bayern fans in the back with knives, so I'm still wary about facing them again.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
User avatar
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 35875
Joined: Mon Aug 14, 2006 11:00 pm
Location: L-Imqabba, Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 6475 times
Been thanked: 9450 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: [2016-12-12] Bayern Munich vs ??? — CL draw

Postby Coman » Fri Dec 09, 2016 8:58 am

MUTU wrote:
Coman wrote:I know what he wants to say but Napoli ? They didn't seem really dirty or hard for me.

Schweinsteiger, played against Napoli on 3rd November 2011, out for 42 days with a fractured collarbone [source]

Alaba, played against Napoli on 19th July 2012, out for 84 days with a stress fracture to his left foot. [source]

Rafinha, played against Napoli on 19th July 2012, out for 49 days with a ruptured ankle ligament. [source]


In 3 matches in the span of a few months, they injured 3 of our players and stabbed at least 2 Bayern fans in the back with knives, so I'm still wary about facing them again.

It was 5 years ago..

Napoli isn't the same team and play in a complete different way now..
4-3-3 : Neuer - Kimmich Boateng Hummels Alaba - Goretzka Thiago James - Robben Lewandowski Gnabry
3-5-2 : Neuer - Boateng Hummels Alaba - Thiago - Kimmich Goretzka James Coman - Müller Lewandowski
User avatar
Coman
I'm a post king!
 
Years of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 4073
Joined: Fri Mar 25, 2016 11:16 am
National Flag:
French Southern Ter
Has thanked: 163 times
Been thanked: 1244 times
Gender: Male

Re: [2016-12-12] Bayern Munich vs ??? — CL draw

Postby MUTU » Fri Dec 09, 2016 9:06 am

Coman wrote:
MUTU wrote:
Coman wrote:I know what he wants to say but Napoli ? They didn't seem really dirty or hard for me.

Schweinsteiger, played against Napoli on 3rd November 2011, out for 42 days with a fractured collarbone [source]

Alaba, played against Napoli on 19th July 2012, out for 84 days with a stress fracture to his left foot. [source]

Rafinha, played against Napoli on 19th July 2012, out for 49 days with a ruptured ankle ligament. [source]


In 3 matches in the span of a few months, they injured 3 of our players and stabbed at least 2 Bayern fans in the back with knives, so I'm still wary about facing them again.

It was 5 years ago..

Napoli isn't the same team and play in a complete different way now..

And the Napoli fans are different now? [source]
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
User avatar
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 35875
Joined: Mon Aug 14, 2006 11:00 pm
Location: L-Imqabba, Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 6475 times
Been thanked: 9450 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: [2016-12-12] Bayern Munich vs ??? — CL draw

Postby prasun77 » Fri Dec 09, 2016 4:57 pm

My preference:
1)Monaco-They don't park the bus.We would score a shitload.
2)Leicester-Guaranteed qualification.They are playing shit this season.
3)Napoli-Their fans are pathetic.
4)Arsenal-they seem to be on form.
5)Juventus-I don't want to see the horror show again this year.
6)Barcelona-I want a definite qualification chance not 50-50..and maybe(just maybe) somebody could eliminate barca for us in Ro16
Bayernaholic!
User avatar
prasun77
I'm a post king!
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 3624
Joined: Wed Jul 24, 2013 6:03 pm
Location: India
National Flag:
India
Has thanked: 800 times
Been thanked: 1200 times
Gender: Male

Re: [2016-12-12] Bayern Munich vs ??? — CL draw

Postby JANCKER » Fri Dec 09, 2016 5:56 pm

Rummenigge: 'Juve forte, ma la voglia di rivincita ti fa perdere. Su Ancelotti...' [source]


For the ones who speak Italian...
JANCKER

 

Re: [2016-12-12] Bayern Munich vs ??? — CL draw

Postby ramsej84 » Fri Dec 09, 2016 6:02 pm

JANCKER wrote:
Rummenigge: 'Juve forte, ma la voglia di rivincita ti fa perdere. Su Ancelotti...' [source]


For the ones who speak Italian...

:lol: we robbed them!!! how ? Maybe that is why that they cursed us! :evil:
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
User avatar
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 31922
Joined: Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:47 pm
Location: Birkirkara - Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 24805 times
Been thanked: 4824 times
Gender: Male

PreviousNext

Return to UEFA Champions League

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests