You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2021-03-13] Werder Bremen vs Bayern Munich

Discussions on the German Bundesliga matches.

What is your prediction for this match?

Poll ended at Sat Mar 13, 2021 3:30 pm

Werder Bremen will win
No votes
It will end in a draw
No votes
Bayern Munich will win
100%

Total votes : 3

Re: [2021-03-13] Werder Bremen vs Bayern Munich

Postby #12 » Sat Mar 13, 2021 8:00 pm

America USA wrote:I'm so thankful to God that I don't know anyone as glass half empty as this ^ guy in real life. Otherwise it would be a really exhausting experience!
Since I only surround myself with intelligent and sound people, it’s no surprise you don‘t know me... And the feeling is mutual!
At least I don’t need to come here to handpick YOUR posts to feel less miserable about my life!
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby America USA » Sat Mar 13, 2021 8:51 pm

Don't have to handpick your posts pal because the stench of your rotten pessimism is EVERYWHERE on this website :roll:
America USA
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby zozon » Sat Mar 13, 2021 10:25 pm

Lewy had NO luck today, should've scored a hattrick.

Anyway, I'm rooting to get this record broken more than Bayern winning the Bundes. :^o

Why? Because it's a historic chance and we might be able to see history in the making.
Maybe someday we will get to say to our grandgrandchildren - I was watching LIVE when that record was made and still stands to this day. I recall rooting for it to be made.

Chilling to envision it like this. 8)
zozon
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby vtotheinay » Sun Mar 14, 2021 3:03 am

lucas was great today. he was everywhere winning balls in the air, tackles, everything. disappointed to hear flicks answer to him getting more PT after a great performance today. can't wait to see him start at CB again in a month hopefully
vtotheinay
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby Oggy121 » Sun Mar 14, 2021 3:57 am

vtotheinay wrote:lucas was great today. he was everywhere winning balls in the air, tackles, everything. disappointed to hear flicks answer to him getting more PT after a great performance today. can't wait to see him start at CB again in a month hopefully

I sure that Alaba will start next game [-X [-X [-X
Oggy121
Woah, this feels cool!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby aterford » Sun Mar 14, 2021 7:33 am

vtotheinay wrote:lucas was great today. he was everywhere winning balls in the air, tackles, everything. disappointed to hear flicks answer to him getting more PT after a great performance today. can't wait to see him start at CB again in a month hopefully

Yeah, but just think about how much better it would be if we had Alaba's "leadership" back there instead.... :wink: :lol:
#BigFlickEnergy
aterford
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby #12 » Sun Mar 14, 2021 12:10 pm

aterford wrote:

Yeah, but just think about how much better it would be if we had Alaba's "leadership" back there instead.... :wink: :lol:
Erm... It’s CLEARLY Sarr‘s fault, but he didn’t look good in the Bremen goal either...
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Previous

Return to Bundesliga