You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[04/05/08] VFL Wolfsburg vs FC Bayern Munchen

Discussions on the German Bundesliga matches.

[04/05/08] VFL Wolfsburg vs FC Bayern Munchen

Postby MaCk0y » Fri May 02, 2008 10:40 am

Matchday 31: Wolfsburg vs Bayern
Venue: Volkswagen Arena, Wolffsburg
Match time: 17:00 CET

Now is the time to field the players who had little opportunity. Players like Rensing, Breno, Ottl, Sosa, Kroos and Schlaudraff. A good formation would be:

----------------------------------------Rensing----------------------------------------

Sagnol--------------------------Breno---------Demichelis----------------------Lahm

---------------------------------Ze Roberto----Otll------------------------------------

------------------Sosa-------------------------------------------Ribery----------------

------------------------------Toni------------------Schlaudraff------------------------
Last edited by MaCk0y on Fri May 02, 2008 7:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MaCk0y
Assistant Admin

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby medin69 » Fri May 02, 2008 1:28 pm

o rly?
medin69
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MaCk0y » Sat May 03, 2008 8:53 pm

We're going to see definitely some changes!

"The Munich line-up on Sunday may well have an unfamiliar look to it. Oliver Kahn (back), Franck Ribéry (strain), Lucio (Achilles), Zé Roberto, Miroslav Klose (surgery on broken nose) and Hamit Altintop (recovery from broken metatarsal) are definite non-starters, while Martin Demichelis and Bastian Schweinsteiger are rated doubtful."
MaCk0y
Assistant Admin

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby MunchenFC » Sun May 04, 2008 1:20 am

i'm srry, but that is quite probbally not going to be the line up, (although it is a pretty good one) well, it does not matter because my dad and my dog could go out there and no matter what we going to get the title tommorow!!!!
“My heart is red through and through. Personally, it’ll be much better winning the Champions League with Bayern Munich than with Real Madrid. When I arrive at the Säbener Strasse, it’s like coming home" - Bastian Schweinsteiger
Viva la Kroos
MunchenFC
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MunchenFC » Mon May 05, 2008 12:33 am

:) :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :) :) :) :) :D :D :)
WERE CHAMPS!!!!!
TIME TO CELEBRATE ALL NIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
“My heart is red through and through. Personally, it’ll be much better winning the Champions League with Bayern Munich than with Real Madrid. When I arrive at the Säbener Strasse, it’s like coming home" - Bastian Schweinsteiger
Viva la Kroos
MunchenFC
I post all the time

Postby FCBinNYC » Mon May 05, 2008 12:41 am

I had to work this morning, and thus missed the game. For once I was hoping they would lose so I could watch the beer showers on Wednesday! Did they present the salad bowl today too? Please tell me they're waiting for the home match...oh well congrats to the team, we're not as bad as we looked earlier this week! And even though it's not a suprise, WE'RE BACK TO THE CHAMPIONS LEAGUE!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: \:D/ Wir gehen nach Roma?
FCBinNYC
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby MunchenFC » Mon May 05, 2008 12:51 am

FCBinNYC wrote:I had to work this morning, and thus missed the game. For once I was hoping they would lose so I could watch the beer showers on Wednesday! Did they present the salad bowl today too? Please tell me they're waiting for the home match...oh well congrats to the team, we're not as bad as we looked earlier this week! And even though it's not a suprise, WE'RE BACK TO THE CHAMPIONS LEAGUE!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: \:D/ Wir gehen nach Roma?

there was beer showers and chanting and dancing!
yet, lickily for u they wait for the last game of the year (v. berlin may 17)

but we sure were singing
"FC Bayern, Deutscher Meister,
ja, so heißt er mein Verein,
ja so war es und so ist es und so wird es immer sein! " :lol: :lol:
Viva la Kroos
MunchenFC
I post all the time

Postby Miss Dangerous » Mon May 05, 2008 1:37 am

We Are The Champions!!!!!!!!!!! \:D/ :mrgreen: :-({|= :o :) :P O:) :D
Miss Dangerous
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby fcb 4eva » Mon May 05, 2008 1:57 am

CHAMPIONEE, CHAMPIONEE!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D

OLE OLE OLE

CHAMPIONEE, CHAMPIONEE!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D

OLE OLE OLE!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

OLE OLE OLE OLE OLE :D :D

---------------------------

FCB 4EVA :D
fcb 4eva
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Return to Bundesliga